015

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hyunwoo was asking his assistance to call up other model then he saw how you and himchan were interacting. He held up his camera and took few shot of it. He was glad it came out really good. Then an idea came up. “Dahee, stop calling.” He said “But oppa..” she was confused. Hyunwoo walked towards you and himchan. “Minhee, can you do me a favor?” Hyunwoo asked you. You tilted your head. “What is it Hyunwoo?” himchan asked instead. “ Well, Jieun can’t make it and there’s no model we can contact. I was wondering can Minhee be the model.” Hyunwoo said and your eyes widen.

You model. You shook your head. “ Oh please, Minhee, You’re the only person who can save this.” Hyun woo begged. “I’ll pay you as much as I am paying himchan.” He added. To be honest you don’t even know how much his paying himchan but money wasn’t the problem. You don’t like camera much. You are a very shy person. “Why don’t you give it a try?” Himchan asked. “Hey, is not bad you know.” You were still insecure. “Why don’t you and I make a deal. If you do this with me, I’ll do anything you ask in the future.” Himchan said then you nodded.

Hyunwoo grinned but didn’t show it. “Dahee! Bring Minhee to change.” He said and the lady brought you to the dressing room. After like an hour, you came out to the set wearing a orange pullover with a black A-line skirt, a black pumps and a brown handbag. You hair were curl and you were wearing light make up. Himchan was stunned. You were beyond beautiful. “Baeutiful!” Hyunwoo shouted and he led you to the set next to himchan. He was just looking at you.

You feel like a freak being stared at. Hyunwoo were behind the camera taking pictures and himchan helped you also. You changed at least five outfit and so did himchan but you were getting comfortable. Soon you realize you were having fun with himchan. By the end of the day, you were exhausted. You have been wearing different outfit, different poses and putting on different make up. You and himchan thanked everyone. “Thanks for filling in for Shinwoo and Jieun.” Hyunwoo said “You are welcome.” Himchan said. “And you Minhee call me if you ever want to work under me.” He said and gave you a name card.

You nodded and soon you both left the building. You felt asleep while himchan drove back to the hotel. It was dinner time when he reaches the hotel. He didn’t want to wake you up so he handles his keys to the employee and carried you up to the hotel. He swiped the card with a little struggle and laid you on your bed. He tucks you like he usually does and he walked out the room and ordered room service. When room service arrived, himchan woke you up. You didn’t want to wake up but you were hungry. You walked out of your room and saw the delicious room service.

You didn’t know room service was this good. You were eating when himchan remember something. “Oh, your

Please log in to read the full chapter