004

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

Days pass and you realize something. Your crush on chanyeol isn't just a crush. You actually liked him more than you feel. His kindest and funniest makes you like him more. You then decide to either give up or give it to try. You were beyond frustrated that you don't have the courage to confess and you can no longer show a poker face because you just like him to the max. it was that day where you couldn't hold it anymore. He was just sitting beside you and you just feel angry at yourself. You were drinking when you suddenly feel like leaving because the guy you like is just next to you but you don't have the guts to confess.

You put down your drink and just stood up then you left. Chanyeol and your other friends were surprised by your act. Himchan doesn't seem surprise because he knows what the causes to it are. Every night you would talk to him about Chanyeol. He wished he could just kill chanyeol because he, himself is suffering by hearing the girl he like talks about someone other guy. Chanyeol stood up and before he could chase you himchan grabbed his wrist. "Don't hurt her, or I'll kill you. Go." Himchan said and let go of chanyeol's wrist. Chanyeol was confused but ran after you. Himchan excused himself and he went the opposite direction. He decided to just skip class and head home.

Chanyeol ran after you and grabbed your wrist. "Minhee what's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing. I'm just angry at myself." You said. "Look minhee if you don't tell me what's wrong I can't help you." He said. He turns you around. "Come on tell me." You were hesitating."I-I ....." he was quiet letting you speak. "I like you" you said. "I'm angry that I'm a coward. I don't have the courage to confess. I feel stupid" You have the urged to cry but you didn't. You could hear laughter. It makes your blood boiled! H

Please log in to read the full chapter