010

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

When you woke up, you heard the door unlocked. You wash up and walked out of your room. You slowly walk to the living room you saw a pair of legs hung in the air of the couch. You walk closer and you saw himchan sleeping on the couch. 'He is as lazy as my brother. His room is near all he has to do is just make a left turn. ‘You shook your head. "Oppa, go sleep in your room." You pushed his arm. He whined and moves closer into the small couch.

You laughed quietly at how dumb he looks right now. You heard yongguk's room door close and you saw yongguk yawning at the hallway. "Oppa, tell him to sleep in his room." You told him. "Let him be. His always like that." Yongguk said and moved to the kitchen. You followed him. Yongguk drove you to college again. "Bye oppa." You said and walk away from the car. You went to class as usual until Baekhyun stopped you all of a sudden. "Can we talk?" He asked. You nodded and he led you to the field.

"What happen between you and chanyeol?'' He asked and you told him your side of stories. “I’m sorry minhee. I knew something like this will happen.” He said. You looked confused. ‘he knew?’ you asked yourself “ What do you meant by You knew?” you asked. “ Remember when I were asking you and yeol to join us for a movie and you can’t go. He invited Minah instead.’’ He said looking at you.” He said it was okay.” He continues and you were surprise. He is been lying all this time. His dirty work is coming out slowly one by one. "He is a jerk. But it was good someone taught him a lesson that day. If only i knew the whole story I would not stop him from punching yeol." He said.

"You know who punched him?'' You asked. "Yeah I saw them fighting and it stopped before it gets big." He said. "Who is it?" You were really curious. "That friend of yours... uh something chan. " he said "Himchan?" You said. "Yeah that dude! All I can say he does know how to fight. I think Chanyeol accidentally kicked his ribs because i was stopping the fight and his leg reacte

Please log in to read the full chapter