Fun Times

The Heiress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]FUN TIMES - PENELOPE'S POV[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]A/N: the reason this chapter is so short is because this one, paired with the previous one, was originally written as one big chapter but it got too long (almost 7k words) so I had to split it. Enjoy!~

 

 

"What the..." Cleo mumbled, getting out of my car. "N, why are we here?"

"Does everyone have money on them?" He asked and most of us nodded. "If you don't, stick with me. Pick out cheap clothes, something you won't mind getting ruined." With questions on the tips of our tongues, we did as we were told. Half an hour later, we were back in our vehicles and following him once again. Our next stop was a supermarket. We exited the cars yet again. "Buy as many drinks as you can." I trailed after him and tapped his shoulder. He merely glanced over his shoulder.

"What exactly are we doing? Why do we need all this stuff?" I asked him and he smirked. 

"Because we're gonna have fun," he replied smugly. I narrowed my eyes at him but said no more. I made sure to pick the most expensive items, dropping them into the shopping cart he was pushing. He scowled at me and I returned the look with a bright smile. He stopped in the home department and picked up gallons of luminous paint, then continued pushing the cart, also purchasing bottles upon bottles of alcohol. Once we all finished shopping, we gathered back in the parking area. "You guys ready to have fun?"

"What are we doing with all this stuff, Dolbaekkie?" Hyuk asked and I knotted my brows in confusion at the nickname. Hakyeon grinned and chuckled a little. He seriously looked like a madman. He leaned over and whispered something in Hyuk's ear. The other male gasped and threw his head back laughing. He clapped excitedly. "Let's go!" 

"Just one second first," Hakyeon said. Before he got back into his car, he made a phone call. After a few minutes of rambling, he finally hung up and grinned. "The rest are on their way." Soon, we were joined by Taehyung, Jimin, Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Jungkook, Hoseok, Daehyun, Youngjae and Jongup. We all got into the cars and started following Hakyeon and Hyuk. I looked out the window and saw that we were getting further and further away from the city. Soon, we were surrounded by more darkness and trees. We were past the suburbs by the time he turned into a narrow road - if it could even be called that - and parked ten minutes later. We did the same. 

Getting out of the car, I thanked the stars that it was a warm night. Speaking of stars, the sky was completely covered with them. There wasn't an inch of space that wasn't filled with a dead sun and I breathed in the crisp air of the forest. The thrift shop clothes were distributed among us and Cleo, Suyun, and I glanced at each other. I then looked at Hyosung and Brontë. Were we supposed to change in front of all these men?

"Where are we supposed to change?" I asked. It was hard to see but I just barely managed to make out Hakyeon, who was moving towards me with something in his hands. "What's that?" He opened it, revealing yellow glow-in-the-dark paint. Now it all made sense. "Mini paint party in the woods. I'm impressed, N."

"I told you I can be fun," he replied cockily. I rolled my eyes and hit his chest. It was then that I realised he wasn't wearing his suit jacket or shirt anymore. I gasped, looking for his eyes in the dark. I heard movement and the stripping of clothes around me. "Are you girls gonna change or what?" 

"It's not fair, you're all guys. Plus, most of you aren't even putting on t-shirts," Suyun whined. "I swear, this sort of ism goes unnoticed. Why can guys walk around shirtless but girls can't? I'll tell you why, it's because men are pigs! Just coz we have s-"

"Jesus Christ, shut the up, Suyun!" Sehun groaned and I bit back a laugh, though I completely agreed with her. "If you want to go topless, go topless. Stop talking so much, damn!" 

" if I'm going topless around a bunch of men!" She scoffed and I made out her frame, she looked like she was folding her arms in a sulk. Sighing, I turned around and clicked my tongue.

" me," I ordered and Hakyeon audibly gulped. With steady hands, he pulled down the zip of my dress and I shrugged off the one-shoulder strap, the gown falling around my feet. I stepped out of it and grabbed the bag of clothes, picking out cotton shorts and pulling them on. They were a size too small but it didn't matter since it was dark. Like the other girls, I decided to stay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter