I Owe Him

The Heiress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]I OWE HIM - PENELOPE'S POV[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]A/N: to my subscribers that didn't come from my other fic, please check out Claimed By An Alpha [M]-rated. It's about a forced marriage between alpha wolf Kris and Japanese kitsune Reina Freeman (OC). Reina has always embraced what she is...until she meets Kris Wu who throws her into a world of angst, drama, hurt and love. A world where people will do whatever it takes to get their hands on a creature like her. 

AND NOW THE SEQUEL, CLAIMED BY THE PAST 

thank you <3

 

 

"How do I look?" I asked Cleo, twirling for her in my dressing room. She whistled and made an OK sign with her fingers, winking at me. Whereas most people dressed fancy for their graduation parties, we'd opted for edgier looks. I had on tight, high-waisted shorts and a white crop top, with leather platform boots and a sleeveless leather jacket. Deciding I had the perfect skin tone for red lipstick, I'd went with that and bold eye makeup. 

"y as ," Cleo smirked, getting up from my bed in a similar outfit. She whipped out her phone and we stood in front of the mirror, posing for pictures. After taking around 50, we narrowed it down to two, then picked one. "This is so going on Instagram."

"Don't forget to tag me," I mumbled as I applied another coat of lipstick. 

"Hash...tag...party...hashtag graduation party...hashtag fun...hashtag y...hashtag badass...hashtag....hashtag what else?"

"Hashtag turn up," I offered, popping my lipstick back in my drawer. She nodded and finished off the caption before posting the picture online. She put her phone inside her bra and fell into step with me as I left the room. I could already hear the music blaring from the backyard (which had been completely redone since the masquerade benefit) and the cheering of people. I was fashionably late to my own graduation party. "Ugh." I rolled my eyes at a pair of people that were practically dry-humping in the bushes, thinking no one could see them.

"Damn, everyone came. Literally," Cleo remarked as we weaved through the plethora of dancing bodies on my property. "Drinks?" I could barely hear her over the loud music but nodded anyway, taking her hand so that we wouldn't be separated. Rihanna's 'Please Don't Stop The Music' started playing and I felt my head bob to the song. We reached the table of drinks and helped ourselves to the punch.

"What!?" I shouted, seeing her lips move. She put her hand on the back of my head and pulled me closer, her lips next to my ear.

"I think someone spiked the punch!" She screamed and I took a whiff of it from the cup in my hand. The smell of vodka was very obvious. I nodded. "Smells like vodka." We both shrugged at the same time and downed the liquid from the red plastic cups. "Let's dance!" She took my hand and lead me to the centre of the yard, spinning around as she started grinding against me. I threw my head and laughed then started shaking my hips in sync with her. I dropped into a squat then slowly rose, dragging my long, manicured nails on my thighs as I did. People cheered us on and wolf-whistled. 

Cleo spun around again and put her back against me, body rolling against my torso as I moved my hips from side to side. I suddenly felt another larger and stronger body press against my back. Cleo strut forward and grabbed a boy by his tie, dragging him to the area we'd made the dance floor. Warm hands trailed up my thighs then whipped me around by my waist. All air left my lungs at the smoothness of the move and I looked up to see who had performed it.

"What the , N?" I burst out laughing, smacking his hands away. His brown hair was now bright red and his skin was incredibly tanned compared to the last time I'd seen him. He grinned and inclined his head, motioning for me to follow him. So I did, all the way back to the inside of my house, where the music was less heard. "You came. Where are the others?"

"Getting drunk," he answered as he took out a small brown folder from the inside of his leather-sleeves varsity jacket. It was the first time I'd ever seen him in anything other than a black suit and I had to admit, the guy was attractive in anything he wore. The same could be said for the rest of VIXX. It was like they ran an enterprise of hot guys only.

"This what you were looking for?" He asked and I looked through the folder, a smile spreading across my face.

"It's perfect," I replied, picking up a small black USB stick taped to the page. "Is this the recording?" He nodded. "Thank you so much, Hakyeon." 

"It's whatever," he shrugged. "Let's go back to the party. After you put that file away safely, of course." 

"I'll be right back," I told him, hurrying to my dad's office and knocking, entering before he could answer. Daddy Park looked up at me from his work and I strode over to his desk, throwing the file onto it. 

"What's this?" He asked, picking it up.

"I just want you to know that I love you and I will support your decision, no matter what if is...well, unless it's the wrong one," I added at the end. "You deserve love too, daddy. Make sure you don't miss your chance. Have a nice read!" With that, I turned around and left the office, closing the door behind me. I rejoined Hakyeon at the bottom of the stairs and he raised his brows in question. I nodded.

"Let's go dance," he said, walking to the back double doors.

"Speaking of which, where the hell did you learn to move like that?" I asked him as we made our way back to the party. 

"I do have a life outside of work, y'know. I don't just deliver fire trucks and helicopters," he answered and I chuckled, shaking my head. "You look good, by the way."

"Thanks!" I beamed. "Back at ya." We were swallowed into the mass of bodies and our voices were drowned out by the loud, thumping music. My heart beat to the beat of the song and my insides seemed to vibrate, warming my skin. I latched onto Hakyeon's arm and dragged him through the crowd of graduates (though I was certain a lot of random people had crashed the party also), taking him to the snack table. I poured us both drinks and we clinked them, downing the vodka-laced punch. He then put the cup down and leaned in to me.

"Let's find your friends!" He shouted and I nodded, starting to look around for them. I spotted a curly blonde head and gasped, darting towards it. I leapt onto Junhong's back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter