That Stacey

The Heiress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]That Stacey - Penelope's POV[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]It was chilly in here. I wiggled my toes and looked down at my feet which were wrapped in four pairs of socks. I wondered why on earth I'd chosen to wear my checkered hollister shorts when I should've opted for a onesie. I rubbed the sleeves of my ivory knitted top and shoved my feet into of grey boot-slippers. My hair was in a messy fishtail and my face bare of makeup because, honestly, who cared? It was almost Christmas! The only thing dampening my mood was how cold it was in my room. The rest of the house was warm.

"It's so ing cold," Cleo shuddered, dressed similarly to me. She grabbed a hair-tie from my dressing table and shoved her hair up into a messy bun. It flopped over the top of her head and she threw herself onto my bed, hugging her knees to her chest. "You're rich, why isn't the heating on?"

"It's on, I don't know why-" I was cut off by my balcony doors slamming harshly against the walls. I rushed over to them and hastily shut them, turning the lock. "I could've sworn I closed these doors." I looked at Cleo and she jolted up, her eyes wide. "Do you think-"

"No way. This isn't a movie. Ghostface is not gonna pop out from behind those curtains," she laughed nervously and I leapt away from said curtains, fearful of what could be behind them. I frantically searched my bedside cabinet for a weapon and settled for a pair of straighteners. ", give me something too!" I grabbed a pair of my jimmy choos from under my bed and threw them to her. "But...but these are so nice."

"Then make sure you get a clean hit with the heel so they don't break," I hissed and she nodded determinedly. Slowly rising from my bed, she went back to back with me and we creeped around the whole room in search for an intruder. "Okay, this is ing stupi-" 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!" She screamed and launched one of the shoes at a figure that walked in from my bathroom. The figure made an 'oof!' sound and fell to the floor. I winced as its head connected with the floor but kept my straighteners in front of me in case it attacked. "WHO IS THAT!?" 

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW!? YOU KILLED IT WITH A SHOE!" I screamed back, a death grip on the weapon in my hands. She elbowed me hard in the rib and shoved me forward. "Don't push me!"

"Go look if he's alive!" She ordered and I narrowed my eyes at her but did as she said anyway. I tiptoed to the figure that was obviously a male. A very tall male with curly blonde hair and a dimp- 

"Oh my god! YOU KILLED ZELO!" I shrieked and she started screaming with me, both of us running around his body frantically. "YOU KILLED HIM!"

"WHO'S ZELO!?" She cried, one shoe still in her hand. The other sat next to Junhong's motionless body. Realisation hit her like a truck and we started screaming again, our running resuming. 

"Penny!? Cleo!? What's wrong, are you girls okay!?" Henrietta demanded from outside my room. I bit back another scream and shoved Cleo towards the door. She scowled at me but gingerly made her way over, opening the door and slipping out before Henrietta could look inside. "Cleo, what's going in in there?" I listened carefully to the conversation.

"Nothing! Well, not nothing. It's something but it's not something big. It's something small," Cleo rambled and I groaned, hating that I remembered too late how bad of a liar my best friend was. "We're gossiping. Gotta go!" 

"Cleo Montenegro!" Henrietta barked. Silence. "Did one of you have ?"

"What!?"

"Because if you did, you can tell me. I won't be angry as long as you used protection-"

"Oh, my god, Rita!"

"-and were very careful. Even the pre- can get you pregnant-"

"I CAN'T LISTEN TO THIS!" Cleo shouted and fled back into the room, slamming the door behind her. She locked it and threw a hand over her head, a bed of sweat rolling down her forehead as she panted. Her eyes flew to mine and she glowered at me. "Next time, YOU speak to her!"

"Next time, DON'T ING KILL SOMEONE!" I hissed and she rushed over, getting down at his side. I did the same, on his other side, and raised his head onto my lap. He groaned and we both gasped, looking at each other then back down at him. "He's alive! Oh my god, he's alive."

"Thank ! Orange is so not my colour," she breathed out in relief and I shot her a glare. "Too soon? Yeah, okay. Right. Hello, Junhong? Zelo? You alive? Speak up."

"Cleo, I don't think he'd be if he was dead. And how the do you expect him to answer you when he's passed out?" I scoffed, pressing a hand to the back of his head. He groaned again when I touched a lump. "Jesus. That's gonna scar." I thought for a moment. "Nice throw!" She grinned and we high-five'd. 

"Let's get him onto your bed," she suggested and I nodded. We got up and looked down at him, sighing as we contemplated how on earth we would do that. I walked ove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter