Urgent Apologies

Clairvoyance
Hongbin POV~
 
"Hakyeon calm down." Hongin was watching him nervously. N had layed in bed for only a moment before getting up and running to the bathroom, violently vomiting into the toilet. Hongbin watched helplessly as N clung to the toilet bowl, panting.
 
"J-just go away Hongbin..." N whisperered, puking again. Hongbin was worried. He had tried to call Leo but he had apparently turned his cell off.
 
"No. I'm staying with you." Hongbin kneels beside him and rubs his back despite not knowing how else to help him. "I'll call Byoungjun's dad."
 
"No!" N's voice cracked when he yelled and a new wave of tears and vomit exploded from him. "I'm fine Hongbin..."
 
"Don't lie to me like I'm some idiot." Hongbin sighs and continues to rub N's back. "But I won't call. For now." With N's condition already being what it was before, if this kept up Hongbin was going to call anyway.
 
They sat in silence, the only sound being N's frequent expulsion of his stomach contents into the toilet. Hongbin takes a moment to fill Hyuk in throught text in hopes that he could bring Leo back to help before he goes back to rubbing N's back. It occurred to Hongbin that he had seen N with a lot of emotions but whatever this one was, it was something new to Hongbin. Or at least it was new seeing it on N.
 
Hyuk POV~
 
He and Ken close up the Cafe as Hyuk gets a text from Hongbin telling him What had happened between N and Byoungjun and N's current condition. It seemed even more urgent to find Leo. He texted Ravi to update him as he set out as well. Whomever found Leo first, they had to inform him what was happening with N so maybe he would be worried enough to come home.
 
The air was almost chilly despite the fact that it was late summer. The streets were mostly deserted. Only a few people passed by him on their way to whichever destination was their own. Hyuk wondered where Leo had gone. Despite the years they had lived together, the only one that really knew Leo was N.
 
Poor N. Hyuk sighed as he kicked an abandoned bottle down the sidewalk. He was probably terrified that Leo was leaving him all over a misunderstanding. Something N didn't even want. Hyuk knew that if Hongbin ever left him he would simply die.
 
What was going through Leo's mind right now? Did he feel betrayed? Was he angry? Heart broken? Hyuk wasn't sure that he had the right to feel any of that after avidly pushing N away for so long. Suddenly Hyuk was so mad at Leo that he almost wanted to cell Leo and tell him to never come home again. But then he remembered N's condition. He had to find Leo even if he didn't want to.
 
Ken POV~
 
Ken paced in front of the bathroom door nervously. He and Ravi had only been there a short time so the sudden drama was unnerving. But in that short time he had also learned that he had really liked the people that lived here. So seeing one so absolutely demolished made his heart ache.
 
"I want to help..." Ken sighs and finally drops to the floor heavily in a seated position. He knew he looked like a giant child when he pouted but he didn't care. He wanted to make N okay again.
 
"Don't we all?" Hongbin mutters but gives Ken an apologetic look from where he was kneeling next to a still vomiting N. Ken couldn't bring himself to feel hurt by Hongbin snapping at him. Hongbin was probably even more worried than he was after all.
 
"I'm going to make him tea. Maybe that will help." Ken got up and went to the kitchen. As long as he was making tea at least he could feel like he had been useful. At least he could say he did something.
 
Ravi POV~
 
He walks in bo direction in particular. The night was quiet. The further he got toward the outskirts of the city the darker it got. He snaps his fingers and flames glow in the palm of his hand. He let's it hover a few feet in front of him, casting light for him like a flashlight.
 
He wondered how Ken was doing with N's situation. If he knew nothing more of Ken, then he knew that Ken didn't handle seeing people in pain very well. Every time the vampires had fed on one of the people imprisoned with them, Ken would cry. It had always broken Ravi's heart. He wished he could be back beside Ken right now, comforting him. But finding Leo was more important.
 
His legs carried him in no direction in particular but he still he ended up at the local cemetery. He wasn't sure what kind of person would go to a cemetery when upset but he figured it was worth looking anyway.
 
He didn't get too far into the cemetery before he saw Leo. He was standing in front of two headstones, wiping tears from his cheeks. Ravi approached him and Leo jumped jn surprise as the light from Ravi's fire fell across him.
 
"Holy crap! Don't sneak up on a person! I could have killed you!" Leo yelled. Ravi could tell he was trying to hide the fact that he had been crying. Ravi decides to let him.
 
"What kind of a creep hides in a cemetery?" Ravi comments as he stands next to Leo.
 
"What kind of creep looks for a missing friend in a cemetery?" Leo shoots back. Ravi laughs.
 
"The kind that instinctively knows his friend is the kind of creep to hide in a cemetery." He puts an arm around Leo's shoulders. "Hey. Hypothetical question... If Hakyeon is throwing up all over what does it mean?"
 
"He's throwing up?!" Ravi noticed Leo was instantly on edge. "How long?!"
 
"Pretty much since Hongbin told him you left..." Ravi sighs and steps away from Leo as the surly man raced out of the cemetery.
 
"Hurry up Wonshik! I have to get back to him!"
 
N POV~
 
Leo had left him... Left him all because Byoungjun thought he still had feelings for N. It wasn't fair. All N wanted was Leo. Sure he had dated Byoungjun. Even loved him. But those feelings had been nothing compared to what he had felt for Leo since the moment he saved him. He had thought Byoungjun understood and accepted that fact. He had thought Byoungjun had moved on with Daehwan. Maybe he was wrong. Despite how much he still cared for Byoungjun... Maybe he could no longer be friends with him... Even if it would break his heart.
 
N raises his head to throw up in the toilet again. At this point all that was coming up was stomach acid. That was all he had left to give. He was drenched in sweat and panting heavily. His head hurt again and he wanted to curl up and die.
 
"Hakyeon I made tea." Ken's voice sounds nervous. N felt bad for worrying his friends but there wasn't much he could do about it.
 
"Hakyeon stop it." A stern voice whispers in his ear as arms go around him. N hadn't realized how badly he had been shaking until he had someone steady to compare himself to.
 
"You... You left me... Again..." N cries as he turns to hide his face in Leo's chest, gripping his shirt tightly in his fists.
 
"I know. I'm sorry." Leo was cradling him gently in his arms. N felt himself starting to calm down now that Leo was back.
 
"I didn't want to kiss him Taekwoon." N mumbles against Leo's chest.
 
"I know. They told me." Leo was N's hair and rocking him on the bathroom floor. It reminded N of the first big fight they had. The first time Leo had tried to leave him.
 
Leo POV~
 
He rocked N to sleep and then put him back in bed, getting a damp cloth to clean him off with. He could feel everyone staring at him as he wiped the sweat off of N and put the tea Ken had made on the nightstand for when he woke up. Finally he turned to his friends.
 
"Come on." He walks past them, into the living room. He heard them follow him and sits down in a chair. "Hakyeon has a stress issue. When his stress levels get too high his body can't handle it and that happens." He nods toward the bathroom. "I've seen it before. The first time that he and I fought and I left for a few days. He didn't eat. All he did was throw up. Byoungjun ended up finding me. He had been crying. He told me what was happening with Hakyeon. I went back and calmed him down and haven't left his side since. Until today."
 
"But you two fight all the time." Hongbin points out. "And he's never done this since I've been around."
 
"Because I haven't left." Leo rolls his eyes. We fight but I always make it up to him. As much as I push him away I still let him know how much he means to me. Not like that day."
 
"What happened that made you leave back then?" Ken asks curiously. Leo flinches at the memory.
 
"Hakyeon confessed his love for me." He bites his lip and looks at his feet, not wanting to meet their eyes. "I hadn't been confessed to by a guy before... I didn't know how to handle it. I told him I hated him. I told him he should have just ket me die. I even told him that he should have died. Then I told him to never even think about me again and left. I didn't mean any of it. I loved him. I was just scared. I haven't done anything like that since."
 
Leo walked away before anyone could say anything to him about it, going into his room to stay by N's side. He didn't want N to wake up and think he left him again. So he lays down beside the tan man, kisses his cheek and holds him while he rests. He never wanted to hurt N. Never. He hoped N could forgive him for leaving again.
 
 
A/N: Tomorrow is my birthday~ I'm going to be 25! *cries forever* I'm so ooooold. I promise to have a chapter posted tomorrow anyway though. <3