Sleep Interrupted

Clairvoyance
Hongbin POV~
 
He had heard something strange coming from the kitchen when he woke up in the morning. Managing to slip out of Hyuk's hold, he got up to investigate. The sounds of cooking and something else had met him. Whistling. Someone was whistling. He opened the kitchen door, expecting to see Ken or Ravi. What he was met with was something utterly surprising.
 
"Taekwoon?" He couldn't keep the confusion out of his voice as he watched the older man cooking. "What are you doing?"
 
"I'm making breakfast for Hakyeon." Leo grinned. Oh great. He'd finally snapped and lost his mind.
 
"That's lovely Taekwoon. I'm sure he'll enjoy that." He backed out of the kitchen and ran back to his bedroom as fast as he could, diving onto his boyfriend, causing Hyuk to grunt in surprise and pain.
 
"Hongbin? What the hell?" Hyuk looked up at him in sleepy confusion.
 
"Jung Taekwoon has lost his mind." He clutches Hyuk's shoulders. "He's whistling and making breakfast... For freaking Hakyeon!"
 
Hyuk POV~
 
At first Hyuk had been annoyed at being woken up in such a sudden and mildly violent way. But once Hongbin had explained himself he only felt concern. Concern for Hongbin, concern for everyone else in the house, but mostly concern for Leo.
 
"I'll handle this. Just stay here." He kissed his boyfriend. "If I die, just know I love you."
 
"You're not funny." Hongbin whined, smacking at his chest. "But I love you too." Hyuk kissed him one more time before creeping into the kitchen, watching as Leo whisted and flipped a pancake.
 
"Hey Taek. How about you come sit on the couch for a while so we can talk okay?" Hyuk spoke pleasantly, hoping to lure his insane friend away from the very dangerous kitchen. He made an attempt to grab Leo's wrist to pull him away from the stove.
 
"But I don't want to burn Hakyeon's food. He must be starving." Leo shrugged his friend off of him and Hyuk frowned. This may be harder than he had anticipated.
 
"Teak... Hakyeon left because you smacked him down like a cheap hooker that owed you money." Hyuk spoke slowly, hoping to not piss off his unstable housemate.
 
"SHUT UP!" Leo yelled as he tensed up and accidentally threw a pancake on the kitchen floor. "Sh-shut up... I don't want to talk about that. And don't say such crude things when refering to Hakyeon..."
 
Ken POV ~
 
He had woken up to a loud yell and nudged Ravi. Whatever had been causing it, he hadn't intended to face it alone. Especially not with the midly hostile tone of voice he was catching from the kitchen.
 
"Wonshik... Something's happening.out there..." He whispered as he pushed at Ravi's shoulder.
 
"Mm." Was his only barely audible reply. He watched Ravi for a second before pinching his , twisting it slightly just to be sure he'd wake up.
 
"Wonshik. Anger. Kitchen." He half whispered after Ravi had jerked away with a yelp of surprise. Ravi looked at him, rubbing his own , before getting out of bed. Ken followed after him, too nervous to giggle at Ravi still rubbing himself.
 
"Taek. I'm just saying... Hakyeon isn't here..." He heard Hyuk trying to calm Leo down and wondered what was happening as he and Ravi left their room.
 
"He is!" Leo insisted and Ken watched him shove Hyuk away from him. Something had started to smoke in the kitchen. "Damn it! The eggs!"
 
"Guys. Hakyeon is here." Ravi was standing by Leo's bedroom door. Ken hadn't even noticed him walk off.
 
"What?" Hyuk turned away from Leo, who had been scraping burnt eggs out of a pan with a great deal of hostility.
 
"I told you! And now we're out of eggs!" Leo growled in frustration and Ken joined Ravi to confirm what he said. Sure enough, there was N, sleeping on his stomach on the bed.
 
"Um. Why's he ?" Ken questioned. "And what are those marks on his-" Ravi had suddenly covered Ken's mouth with a hand.
 
"You ert." Ravi laughed, smiling at Leo. Realization hit Ken and he gasped behind Ravi's hand.
 
"Oh ew!" He officially knew too much.
 
Ravi POV~
 
"Quiet down. If any of you wake him up I will kill you." Leo grumbled as Ravi led Ken to the couch to lower their chance of waking up their exhausted friend. He switched on the television to some anime and held back a chuckle at Ken's excitement and instant immersion.
 
"Are you serious right now?" Hyuk questioned and stopped harassing Leo to glance into the bedroom, "Holy crap..." He went into his room and returned with Hongbin.
 
"Sorry Taekwoon. I thought you had lost your mind." Hongbin smiled and snagged some bacon before sitting on the couch next to Ken, Hyuk joined and became as captivated by the television as Ken was. "To make up for my misunderstanding, Hyukkie and I will do the grocery shopping for Hyde and the house. Then you two can get reacquainted."
 
"Oh I'm pretty sure they covered that and more last night." Ravi laughed at his own joke until Leo's warning glare shut him up. "I think Jaehwan and I will help you guys go shopping today..." He was pretty sure if he kept making fun of Leo, he'd die.
 
N POV~
 
When he woke up the house was quiet. He rolled over and reached out for Leo but his hand met with nothing but mattress. He sat up, looking around, but Leo wasn't in his room.
 
N pulled on a pair of underwear and a long t-shirt and silently left the room to look for any sign of life in the house. It didn't take him long to find Leo doing dishes in the kitchen. He crept over and wrapped his arms around him from behind, pressing his forehead against Leo's back.
 
"Morning baby." Leo stopped doing the dishes to turn and kiss N. He didn't care that Leo hadn't bothered to dry his hands. He was just happy that the night before hadn't been a dream. "I made you breakfast. The others are out shopping."
 
"I love you." N smiled and kissed him back, stretching. He winced at the jolt of pain that action had sent up his spine.
 
"What's wrong?!" Leo looked so concerned that N almost started laughing.
 
"Well imagine you're walking through the forest and you slip and fall on an upright stick and you just keep slipping and falling on it for two whole hours." N explained as he watched understanding form on Leo's face.
 
"O-oh. Hakyeon I am so sorry." Leo looked crushed. N grabbed his cheeks gently and pulled him into a gentle kiss.
 
"Never apologize for that. It was amazing. Eventually it stops hurting so much if you do it enough." N smiled and kissed Leo softly. It would take a while for his body to readjust to that again but the pain was worth enduring for Leo.
 
Leo POV~
 
His pleased mood slipped slightly at N's accidental reminder that Leo hadn't been his first time. Leo knew that N loved him more than Byoungjun. He knew that N would only ever belong to him. He even knew that N had dumped Byoungjun the moment he realized he had feelings for Leo, deciding to stay loyal to someone who was afraid to love him for the past few years. But the fact that Byoungjun had gotten something so precious made Leo want to drown N's ex in a bathtub full of peroxide and salt.
 
"Taek?" The uncertainty in N's voice had snapped Leo out of his dark thoughts.
 
"You hungry?" Leo smiled and picked up the plate he had prepared for N, putting the lid that had been keeping it warm in the sink.
 
"Starving. Feels like I haven't eaten in days." N kissed him and Leo led him to the couch, handing him the plate. Leo hadn't appreciated N's little joke, especially knowing he really hadn't eaten for days.
 
"Hakyeon..." He sat beside his boyfriend and pulled him close, rubbing his shoulder and arm. "Promise that no matter what happens, if we fight, if we're separated for any reason, promise me you'll eat. You'll take care of yourself. Promise me."
 
"I... Taek..." He could hear the strain of tears in N's voice. "I promise. I'm sorry Taekwoon."
 
"No baby. I'm sorry I put you in that position. I love you." He whispered and pressed his lips tenderly against N's. "Forever."
 
"I love you too." Came N's emotional reply. Leo was never going to doubt that ever again.
 
 
(A/N: Sorry this is taking so lobg and this chapter is so short. Writer's block is an evil thing lately. But I'm trying to push through it for you guys.)