Game Play

Clairvoyance
Ravi POV~
 
They pulled into the hospital parking lot and Ravi helped Ken bring the girl inside. They told her they had found her outside of the cemetery where she had gone missing. The earnest tears in Ken's eyes and the look of concern on Ravi's face helped to keep the nurses suspicious of any foul play. Ravi was relieved. How would he explain what had actually happened to the police?
 
They waited for an hour before a doctor finally came back to tell them Raejin was recovering well. Her parents were on their way. As much as Ravi wanted to talk to her he knew they shouldn't. The more people that could place them there, the more potential for trouble.
 
They left before Raejin's parents got there, driving home in companionable silence. It was weird how quickly they had accepted the small house above Hyde as home but it really was. Home that is. He'd never felt more comfortable anywhere else in his whole life.
 
"I'm tired. That was so much work." Ken yawns as he and Ravi walk up the steps to the front door. Ravi had to agree. Using his power was tiring. Not to mention wandering around a cemetery for hours.
 
"Let's go snuggle and watch a movie until we pass out." Ravi had noticed a tv and dvd player in the room and was hoping N wouldn't mind them using it for a night.
 
"I would love that." Ken holds Ravi's hand as they go to their room. Ravi still felt butterflies when they touched. Their relationship was so new but it came so naturally. It felt like Ken was made for him. The only reminded that they hadn't been together forever was that beautiful feeling in the pit of his stomach.
 
"Jaehwan..." He pushes him against the bedroom door gently before they open it, kissing him softly. "I love you." He rubbed his cheek for a second and then led Ken into the room. Today he and Ken saved a girl. They were secret heros. Ravi looks at Ken and smiles. He'd never felt so much pride for himself or another person than he did at that moment. It was a nice feeling. He could get used to it.
 
Ken POV~
 
He yawns and pulls on pajamas, crawling into bed as Ravi put in a movie. Cinema trailers play across the quiet screen as Ken watches his boyfriend change, blushing slightly. He was glad Ravi clicked the light off before turning to him. He was sure his cheeks were stained crimson.
 
"Wonshik. I love you too." He finally blurts out. Ken had been too distracted by their kiss and the to remember to reply until then. He kind of felt bad.
 
"I was almost wondering if you didn't love me anymore." Ravi laughs and scrambles into bed beside Ken. He knew Ravi was joking but he felt even guilty at his words.
 
"Wonshik you realize I only fought so hard to live through what the vampires did to us because of you right?" He links his fingers with Ravi's looking down at their hands as he free hand traces designs on Ravi's soft skin. "I would have given up if I didn't have you by my side. It was so hard not to drift away. But I..." He could feel tears start to slip down his cheeks. "I kept thinking about leaving you alone and I... I just couldn't do it..."
 
"Jaehwan..." He felt fingers brush the tears from his cheeks and a pair of lips press themselves to his own. "All I wanted was your safety. I won't let anyone hurt you ever again. Thank you for staying by my side." They kissed again and then settled into bed together, snuggling close as different colored lights dance across the walls from the tv. They fell asleep to the muffled sounds of the movie and their own soft breathing.
 
N POV~
 
He wasn't sure how long he'd been asleep but he gained a faint strand of consciousness at some point. His head still felt weird. Like it was stuffed with cotton balls and whirling tops and far to heavy to lift. But there was a warm body beside him and he felt soft touches on his face and hair and shoulder. He managed to open his eyes just enough to recognize Leo before exhaustion over ran him again, forcing his lids closed once more.
 
"Taekwoon..." He murmurs as he scoots so close he can feel Leo's breath in his hair, their chests touching. He feels Leo tangle their legs together and further close the gap between them.
 
"Hakyeon..." He hears Leo whisper. He could tell he was afraid of waking him, in case he was just sleep talking, which N was aware he did from time to time.
 
"I don't want you to do anything you don't want to... If you don't want to be with me... It's okay..." N sniffles slightly, forehead pressed against Leo's shoulder. He can feel tears forming behind his closed eyelids. "I... I'll start staying with Byoungjun again. You don't owe me anything, okay? I love you too much to keep doing this..." He was tired of feeling like he was pushing Leo into things with him. Things Leo didn't want. Sleep claimed him, delivering him to Leo filled nightmares before he could even hear a reply.
 
Leo POV~
 
"Hakyeon..." Leo wasn't sure what to say. He didn't want N to leave him. He didn't want to hurt him anymore. But he knew he wasn't worthy of N either. Luckily he was saved from this confusing explanations by N's soft snorning.
 
Wrapping his arms around N's waist, he kisses his perfect, tan shoulder and holds him close as he sleep. N's the most beatiful thing he had ever seen. Both physically and spiritually. Leo hated himself for always seeming to make him cry. Maybe it would be better if Leo left. But then he knew how N reacted to that. If Leo died, the precious, beautiful light that was N would fade away forever. He couldn't let that happen.
 
He kissing N and closes his eyes. Maybe he just needs to talk to N about this. About why he has to resist him. Maybe he could make N understand. Maybe N would move on. That thought hurts Leo's chest. As selfish as it is, he wants N to himself. Even if he isn't good enough. He makes himself fall asleep despite the doubts circling his mind.
 
Hyuk POV~
 
After sleeping for so long he was feeling a tad bit too energized to pass back out. He'd have to pull an all nighter to get his sleep back to a normal schedule anyway. So he sits up and snags a Redbull from the fridge while Hongbin takes a shower.
 
He had heard Ravi and Ken come home so it was safe to relax again, knowing their new friends were alive and well. Like a good boyfriend, he put clean sheets and pillowcases on the bed, digging out their spare blanket. Since they had both fallen asleep without a shower after playing in the lake, the bed had become sort of... funky. He had even managed to sneek in a quick shower before Hongbin got in there to hog all the hot water. It was nice being clean on a clean bed, no longer smelling the faint scent of algae and aquatic life clinging to everything.
 
"Hey baby." Hyuk grins as he watches Hongbin come in from the bathroom. "Want to stay up all night with me? I know just the right thing to preoccupy our time until Hyde opens. I want you to play with me..." He winks and sees a hopeful look on Hongbin's face. Shame he'd have to dash his spirits. "Been a while since we tackled a video game together." He grins and holds a controler out to Hongbin as he kicks on his PlayStation2.
 
"You're so lame." Hongbin rolls his eyes but sits down and takes the controler anyway. "I hate you."
 
"I know." Hyuk laughs and shakes his head as their game starts. He knew Hongbin was going to cheat to win against him but he didn't mind. He missed just spending time having fun with Hongbin. He missed the 'friend' aspect of boyfriend. Not that he hated everything else. Because he didn't. All that stuff was perfect. But sometimes he felt lonely. Like Hongbin was a million miles away except for when trying to get into Hyuk's pants.
 
Hongbin POV~
 
"Whoopsies." Hongbin see's his character's life points flashing a dangerous red color and pretends to fall over, shoving Hyuk's controler out of his hands. Hongbin manages to make his character perform a few more attacks while trying to keep Hyuk's controler away but Hyuk recovered quickly enough and initiated a KO. Hongbin cursed and smacked lightly at Hyuk's wrist.
 
"Cheater." He pouts as they start to pick out new characters to fight with.
 
"Oh I'm the cheater huh?" Hyuk starts laughing. "Mister 'Let me attack your controler' thinks I cheated? Skill is not cheating, my beautiful narcissist." Hongbin mock gasps and clutches his chest.
 
"You wound me sir!" He dramatically declares before they both burst into laughter. The next game starts and Hongbin gladly plays. He had forgotten how refreshing just hanging out with Hyuk was. He was going to have to make a point to do so more often.