Three Days

Clairvoyance

Cha Hakyeon was frantically shoving on his shoes, knowing that as long as he stayed with the others he put them in danger. As he raced outside, Taekwoon was fast on his heels. Giving his lover a long, sad look, he closed the front door a of Hyde, using his powers to seal it shut. Fists pounding at the door were almost as loud as the thumping of his own heart. Slowly, he crept to the sheet of paper, picking it up with shaking hands.

"Join me, Cha Hakyeon, or I will take all of your friends in your place. Your will is too strong for me to control you, but their's are not. You cannot hide them away in your Cafe forever and I will get them. Join me in three days or they belong to me. If you run or destroy yourself it will not save them. Your allegiance to my will is there only hope."

The handwriting was delicate and sinister, like a spider web in the moonlight, and it made him sick. Three days was all he had to find a way to save his friends. It was impossible to even entertain the thought of allowing that woman to use his power. In the wrong hands, in her hands, his gift could bring an end to the world. Stomach churning, he imagined how the creature would use him to bring down human kind and usher in a dark era of monster and terror. Hakyeon knew he could never allow that, but the alternative was having to fight, and possibly kill, his friends... His lover... Just to stop them from bringing on the same hell. The woman was right. He couldn't keep them safe forever.

" Hakyeon, open the ing door!" Taekwoon screamed from inside the cafe, causing him to jump. A wave of dizziness overcame him as he let the seal to fall from the door, staggering back toward his home. Stumbling, he felt strong arms catch him before he could fall, finding himself face-to-face with Taekwoon.

"I'm scared..." hHe managed to whisper as Ttears spilled down his cheeks. Darkness started to overcome him as Taekwoon held him tightly in his arms. Time was running out. Three days, three days until everything he worked so hard for was destroyed.

~~~

Lee Jaehwan pulled the van into Hyde's parking lot in time to see Taekwoon lift someone into his arms. Tensions seemed to fill the air as he glanced at Wonshik nervously. His boyfriend was already getting out of the vehicle before he even had a chance to shut off the engine. Finding himself scrambling after the running man, they were at Taekwoon's side in seconds.

"What happened?" Wonshik's voice was full of concern as Jaehwan looked over the man in their friend's arms over. Hakyeon seemed pale, face portraying an unease that worried him.

"The woman who killed his family came for him." Taekwoon glanced around the dark parking lot. "Inside. Quickly." He was already practically jogging back to the door. Despite seeing no apparent danger, Jaehwan found himself thoroughly spooked. Shifting his gaze toward Wonshik for a moment, he felt his boyfriend's hand in his own as they rushed after Taekwoon.

"Okay. Mind explaining this?" Wonshik demanded as they went upstairs. Taekwoon gently placed Hakyeon on the couch and pounded his fist on Hyuk's door.

"Get up." Their overprotective friend growled before disappearing into the kitchen.

`~~~

Han Sanghyuk woke up with a jolt, Taekwoon's hostility catching him off guard. Quietly, he slipped out of bed, Hongbun following suit, and left the room. Jaehwan was clinging to Wonshik, resembling a nervous puppy. The man that had disturbed his slumber was helping their leader sit up, handing him a cup of steaming liquid.

"Anyone care to explain?" Hongbin sleepily leaned against him and Hyuk felt the anxiety that had been growing inside of him of him reach a breaking point. Whatever had happened, it was what he had been anticipated all day.

"This..." Holding out a shaking hand, Hakyeon opened it to reveal a crumpled letter. Taekwoon took it quickly, scanning over it before tossing it in the trash in anger.

"I will not let this happen, Hakyeon." He whispered, kneeling in front of their leader. Cupping his cheeks, he pulled him into soft a kiss. Hyuk had seen Hakyeon fearlessly face any monster they came across and to see him truly terrified made his heart stop.

"Hyuk..." Hongbin held out the paper Taekwoon had thrown away. From the wide-eyed look on his face, it was clear he had already read it. Taking the note, he looked it over before letting it fall to the floor. That woman had come back, the one who had destroyed Hakyeon's life, and they were all in danger.

~~~

Kim Wonshik sank to the floor after Hongbin finally found his voice enough to explain what had happened and what it meant for all of them. Pulling Jaehwan against his side, he felt like he was suffocating. It wasn't long ago that he and his lover had fought for their lives and now it seemed they may have to again.

"We'll fight beside you." Jaehwan's sudden and surprisingly calm voice shocked Wonshik out of his self pity.

"You can't!" Hakyeon was to his feet quickly, much to Taekwoon's dissatisfaction. "You don't understand. She's too powerful. She'll destroy all of you. I will face her alone and if I don't come back... Leave Korea..."

"Hakyeon..." The hurt in Taekwoon's voice as he reached out for their leader broke his heart.

"We can't just let you face this alone, Hakyeon." Wonshik sounded more unsure than he would have liked. "You saved all of us. Maybe it's time you let us return the favor."

"I can't..." The tan man looked away and Wonshik almost thought he saw tears begin to fall. "I can't let you all die for me."

"Give us two days to figure this out, okay?" Taekwoon begged, pulling Hakyeon to him. "Please... Give me two days to save you..." Wonshik felt a hand run through his hair and looked up to see Jaehwan's determined face. He was terrified, but he knew he would fight beside the others even if it cost him his life.

~~~

Lee Hongbin fought back his own worry as he picked up his phone. If they were going to save their friend, they needed all hands on deck. It took only a few minutes to send out the S.O.S, only a few minutes longer to recieve the replies. They weren't alone in this and there was strength in numbers.

"Byoungjun and his group will be here soon." Hongbin had broken the strained silence that had fallen among them with his announcement. "Soomi and her gang will arrive tonight as well. Hakyeon, we're going to save you."

"Come on. Let's get the futon mats and spare blankets and pillows from the downstairs storage room. They'll need places to sleep." Hyuk took control of the situation and Hongbin felt a great appreciation for his lover. "Jaehwan, Wonshik, will you both move the chair and coffee table out of the way to make room for Byooungjun's group to sleep? His father can have the couch. Once you're done, come downstairs and help is pack stuff up. Soomi and Soohyun can sleep in our room. Jae, Wonshik, you guys get to bunk with Jaeseop and Kiseop." Everyone nodded before Hyuk lead Hongbin downstairs.

"Do you think, even with their help, we can win this?" Hongbin finally questioned when the two were away from their leader. "Can we save him? Or even ourselves?"

"None of us would even be here if he hadn't saved himself first. Hakyeon was younger and weaker then. He was a kid, alone and scared, but he survived." Hyuk's absolute trust in their friend encouraged him. "I believe that if he weren't so scared of her, Hakyeon could fight her on his own. He destroyed a demon oit of pure spite. But he's scared so he'll need us to back him up. But yes. I believe we can win this. We can save him."

~~~

Jung Taekwoon watched silently as their friends arrived and the noise in their house slowly grew in volume. Taking in the way Hakyeon seemed to get more agitated with each pledge to fight by his side, he decided to take action. Standing, he lifted Hakyeon into his arms. Ignoring the glare a certain hunter aimed in his direction, he turned to leave the room.

"Hakyeon needs rest." He muttered to the confused room, taking the smaller man to their room. It was obvious that, had Hakyeon endured the commotion any longer, he would have shattered.

"Taekwoon..." It was the first time his lover had spoken in at least an hour. "They're all going to die and its my fault."

"I don't think they would appreciate how little faith you have in them."He forced a smile as he crawled into bed beside the tan man, kissing him gently. "Baby... You're the only one who doesn't see how strong you are. How strong we all are together."

"I was almost murdered by a shape shifter not long ago." Hakyeon's voice sounded distant, already accepting defeat, and it destroyed Taekwoon to hear.

"But then you wiped a demon from existance while half dead. You went, still injured, to saved our friends from a wendigo." He shook his, sighing sadly. "Cha Hakyeon, as a child you went against this same creature and wounded her so badly it took her all these years to become strong enough to face you again. You've faced so many monsters, saved every one of us. You can do this. We can do this."

"What if she takes control of you? What if she kills you?" Hakyeon's fear and doubt stabbed at Taekwoon's heart.

"If she did, would you allow it? Like the demon that tried to kill me, would you fight with all that you are or let her have me?" Looking into Hakyeon's eyes, Taekwoon almost jumped at the mirror beside the bed shattering. "See. We all give you our faith, Hakyeon. We're all trusting inbyour strengths. I think it's time you do the same for us." Pressing his forehead against his lover's, he closed his eyes. "You gave me everything, Hakyeon... Without you... I just... I won't let her have you. I love you."

"I love you, too." Hakyeon murmured before drifting off to sleep. Taekwoon knew the combinations of stress and the use of his powers had drained the other man. Holding him close, he watched Hakyeon sleep. Every word he had said was the absolute truth. There was no way that he would allow that to get her claws on the beautiful man in his arms, not for as long as he was alive to stop her.