Perfect Sanctuary

Clairvoyance
Hyuk POV~
 
After Hyde closed for the day Hyuk and Hongbin were stuck cleaning up the tables and floors while Ravi and Ken did dishes. Leo was upstairs trying to cure N's hangover.
 
Hongbin kept stealing little kisses and gentle touches every time they pass each other. Hyuk was glad thet Hongbin seemed to be focusing more on the affectionate side of their relationship rather than the ual one today.
 
It was during one of those sweet little kisses that the pouding started on the door. It scared Hongbin and Hyuk both so much that they knocked heads, giving Hongbin a nose bleed. Hyuk sent Hongbin upstairs to get Leo and take care of his nose, going by himself to carefully open the door. It was impossible to see anything through the rose motif stained glass door.
 
"I... I heard you could help me..." A young woman looked up at him, tears staining her cheeks and blood dripping down one arm. "Please..."
 
"Holy crap. Get in here." Hyuk led her to a table, locking the door behind him. "Okay. First, what's your name? Second. What happened to you?"
 
"M-my name is Eunseo. A giant, ugly black dog is chasing me." The girl pants, covered in a thin layer of sweat as Leo and Hongbin enter the room.
 
"Oh good." Hyuk rolls his eyes. "We get to play with a hell hound. And where the demon dog is... You'll find it's owner."
 
Hongbin POV~
 
Hell hounds were serious business. Invisible (unless they're sent to destroy you) foul dog-like creatures sent by demons to do their dirty work. Usually to harvest souls that had made a deal with a demon after their 10 years time limit was up. What had this girl done? What did she recieve for such a deal?
 
"You made a deal with a demon. Why?" Leo, thankfully, wasn't too polite to ask. The girl looked terrified, like she might not answer. "If you don't say anything we may assume that you made a deal to do something terrible and deserve to die." Leo's voice was calm and emotionless.
 
"Taekwoon!" Hyuk glares at him, clearly unsettled by Leo's sudden callous attitude. Hongbin was almost taken aback as well. But then he realized why Leo was reluctant to help. This was a job only he and N could do because only N could pinpoint something invisible. And with N's condition being so awful lately with his exhaustion after their last job, his stress vomiting, and now his hangover, he wasn't really in top condition for such a dangerous job. He could possibly get them all killed. And Hongbin knew Leo would rather let a stranger die than risk N if he didn't have to.
 
"Ten y-years ago..." The girl starts crying. "Ten years ago I was kidnapped and the day they were going to kill me o-one of them came to me. B-but he had black eyes. He told me he'd save me, bring me home safe. I just h-had to give him something i-in ten years. I agreed. I w-was a little kid. I just wanted to g-go home... Ten years seemed so far away..."
 
Leo POV~
 
Crap. He couldn't let an innocent person die to keep Hakyeon safe. Let's face it, he wasn't sure he could have let anyone die if he knew he could save them, especially someone who came to them for help. Even if she had been a terrible parent murdering monster. She was still scared and human. But an innocent girl that had to make an awful deal just to save her own life... That was really tragic to Leo.
 
"Okay. I'll get our secret weapon." Leo sighed. Hell hounds and demons were both hard to kill on a normal.day. he wasn't sure they'd manage very well this time. There would be injuries. He just hoped there would be nothing too serious.
 
He gets up, going upstairs where N was laying down. At least all the coffee he'd been drinking had helped ease his headache. Maybe they'd be okay. Leo sat on the bed beside N and kissed him, rubbing his cheek.
 
"What's wrong Taekwoon?" N could read him like a book without even having to use his powers. Leo both loved and hated it.
 
"Hakyeon... Baby. You need to get up okay?" He shakes his head, hating dragging the exhausted tan man out of bed. "We have a job. One only you and I can do."
 
"I know. I can feel the hell hound outside. I can hear it howling for it's master." N presses his fingertips to his temples and closes his eyes. "I just needed a few minutes. We can do it now." He sits up and kisses Leo. "Don't worry. Nobody is going to die okay? I promise."
 
N POV~
 
He gets up and goes into his old room. He was really going to have to move his stuff into Leo's room so Ken and Ravi could acquire their own belongings. Digging through a drawer, he found what he needed, pulling out two pistols and a few clips full of salt and holy water infused bullets. Fatal to demons and hell hounds both. He got two infused knived from another drawer before getting into some better clothes for demon fighting.
 
"Okay. Let's go help Eunseo." He goes downstairs with Leo. "Get a few bags of road salt from the supply closet okay?" Leo did as he was told while N walked into Hyde and sat across from the girl.
 
"Hey Hakyeon." Ravi looks at him from over by the coffee machine. "We were all discussing it. Why can't monsters get in here? I mean. Sanghyuk says a hell hound can blow a door apart like a wet tissue and the girl says it's just sitting outside, irritated."
 
"Easy. I built this place with a special design. Iron walls covered in holy water and salt infused paint. All metal fixtures and trim are pure silver. Monsters can't get in here." N shrugs and keeps looking at the girl. "Don't worry Eunseo. We'll save you. Once I destroy the demon holding your contract you'll be free of it."
 
"Thank you." The girl whispers, still shaking as Leo comes in with the salt. N shakes his head.
 
"Don't thank me. You're still in danger." N gets up. His head still hurts and that dog's horrible howling was making it worse. "We have to get as far away from the city as we can. Which means we have to leave Hyde."
 
"O-okay..." The girl stands up and N rises as well.
 
"It's okay. I have a plan. You won't get hurt." He looks at Leo, handing him a gun. "We've got this."
 
Ravi POV~
 
According to Hyuk and Hongbin, their friends were going to be taking on two of the most powerful supernatural creatures in existence. He wished there was something he could do to help. But he knew he just had to trust N and Leo to survive on their own. They were probably the strongest people Ravi knew anyway.
 
"Looks like we won't be sleeping tonight." Hongbin sighs, drinking some coffee as they watch N's van speeding away. Clearly Ravi wasn't the only one worried.
 
"In sure Hakyeon can manage. He's had a rough time lately but he's strong and doesn't give up." Hyuk doesn't sound as sure as his words are trying to portray.
 
"Let's watch a movie and wait up for them." Ken finally suggests after a few moments of silence. "I saw an interesting looking movie in Hakyeon's room."
 
"It better not be ." Ravi laughs a little. "Because nobody needs to see Hongbin molesting Sanghyuk."
 
"I'm not that bad." Hongbin pouts and the other three start laughing.
 
"Whatever you say honey." Hyuk shakes his head as they all gather up coffee and snacks, going upstairs to prepare for their long night.
 
Ken POV~
 
They all sat in the living room, snuggled up on the couch as Ken got the movie out of N's room. It was called White and the case seemed really interesting. He had wanted to watch it the night before but hadn't had the chance.
 
"Here we go." He grins and hands the dvd to Hongbin.
 
"Hakyeon loves this movie. He keeps trying to get us to watch it but we've never had time." Hongbin shrugs as he pops it into the dvd player. "No time like now I guess."
 
As the previews roll through, Ken.settles in next to his boyfriend, sincerely hoping the movie wasn't . But also really hoping their friends came home safely.