Hyuk Is Mouthy

Clairvoyance

N POV~

Leo had refused to let him do any sort of work for a few days, even at the cafe. But to be honest... He was fine with that. He was still pretty sore from his first night back with Leo. He was starting to get irritated though. Leo was treating him like he was helpless. Cha Hakyeon was anything but helpless.

"Taek~ Please let me help cook dinner." He begged as Leo tried to shoo him out of the kitchen for the nineteenth time that night.

"Go sit down. I have it covered, baby." Leo just smiled at him. N was tempted to punch him in the face but held himself back.

"But I want to help!" He insisted as Hyde's doorbell sounded below them.

"I've got it!" Hongbin yelled from the livingroom. N heard footsteps hurry downstairs and turned his attention back to Leo.

"Taek-" Before he could complain any further, Leo shut him up with a kiss.

"Just let me take care of you a little longer, okay?" He begged. N found any argument he had against his dark haired lover had suddenly vanished.

"Fine. This is the last time." He managed a pout before he kissed Leo and went back to the livingroom to sit between Hyuk and Ravi, pouting as he watched Ken play with action figures on the floor.

"Awe look. Hakyeon is being all submissive." Hyuk teased as he poked N in the ribs. N was silent for a long moment before attempting to smother Hyuk with a throw pillow from the couch. Hyuk was flailing wildly in an attempt to foil the attempted murder when they all heard someone clear their throat.

Hongbin POV~

He hadn't even been downstairs long to answer the door, but of course, when he made it back with their guest N was trying to suffocate the live of Hongbin's life. He rolled his eyes as everyone calmed down and N slowly lowered the pillow. He hoped this didn't taint the way their guest viewed their competence.

"Taek come here!" N shouted, causing the darker hair man to jet out of the kitchen, stopping short when he saw the girl standing beside Hongbin.

"Alright. Everyone this is Boa. Boa, Tell them what you told me." Hongbin urged the stranger.

"My boyfriend, Jaeyeon, and I were at a party last night by an old bridge. He said he had seen a woman in a white dress jump from the bridge. He went to help and never came back..."

"Well ..." N looked at Leo and Leo nodded slowly. "We'll get right on it, Boa. With any luck we can recover your boyfriend."

"But really if the Woman in White got him you don't want him because if she killed him it's because he's a cheater." Hyuk blurted out and Hongbin groaned at the stupidity of his boyfriend. The girl burst into tears as N promptly began suffocating Hyuk with the pillow again.

"Let's go get you some cocoa." Hongbin told the girl as he led her out of the house before anyone could make things worse for her.

Ravi POV~

"What's a woman in white?" Ken questioned as Hyuk managed to save himself and roll to the floor.

"Sanghyuk, you are a ." N growled and kicked at him. "Go find out what bridge and research it to see if it matches up." The younger nodded and left the room. Ravi had to admit, he wanted to know what it was too.

"Good thing you asked. This is your mission." N settled down once Hyuk was out of the much to, Ravi noticed, the relief of Leo who was checking the tan man for any signs that he had strained his injuries. "They're simple enough. Spirits that-Taek, baby stop. I'm fine. Let me brief the kids on their mission."

"Fine..." Ravi was mildly amused to see the slightest hint of a pout cross Leo's lips as he pulled N onto his lap, resting his chin on N's shoulder. "Carry on, baby doll."

"Why is it that a cute nickname like that coming out of Taekwoon's mouth just comes off creepy?" Ken questioned, sending Ravi into a fit if laughter. He hadn't been about to say it, but the exact thought had crossed his mind.

"Shut up." N glared at them as he threw pillows in their direction. "Time to get serious, children."

"Sorry..." Ravi and Ken mumbled in unison, suddenly remembering the devastated girl downstairs.

"Good boys. Okay. First things first. Women in white or weeping women are the spirits of women who have been cheated on and in a fit of grief murdered their children before taking their own lives." N explained and Ravi instantly felt awful for the spirit.

"Why would we hunt someone who as already been through so much?" He questioned.

"Shouldn't we hug it?" Ken agreed.

"Oh my ing god. Taek. Baby. You finish this up." N sulk and Leo nodded.

"A woman in white will take any sign of kindness toward her by a taken individual as cheating and kill them. They usually appear where they died and their victims are always stashed nearby." Leo nuzzled N's cheek as he spoke which Ravi found super annoying. "You can destroy them by either salting and burning their corpse or taking them back to face their children and what they did." Ravi was starting to feel less bad for their target.

Hyuk POV~

He managed to have Hongbin get a name to the bridge from the devastated girl before going back upstairs to research. He hated this part of hunting. It reminded him too much of homework. Then again he knew he was being punished for his comment to Boa about her boyfriend. He couldn't help himself. Sometimes his mouth just didn't have an active filter on it and his inner thoughts just fell out.

He growled quietly at the fact that N and Leo were in a pretty passionate make-out session less than a foot away from him on the couch, making it hard to focus on his work. Ravi and Ken were packing for their job, trying to form a game plan. Hyuk was aggressively typing in hopes the the loud noise of his fingers hitting keys were at least alert the touchy-feely couple beside him that they needed to tone down their affection a notch so he could do his research. Naturally they didn't get the hint.

Hyuk had always wanted them to just be official but ever since they slept together N was worse than Hongbin. He was seconds away from breaking off N's foot and beating him with it when it smacked into Hyuk's elbow for the millionth time and made him scroll down the search results too far when he caught site of the article on his computer screen.

"Hakyeon, you dumb ! You've made a break in the case!" He grinned wirh excitement, opening the link.

"Excuse me, young man?" N sounded angry and the glare Leo was giving him almost froze the blood in Hyuk's veins.

"Look!" He urged and turned the computer to face them. A picture of a pretty woman in her early 30s dominatef the screen. "Her name is Lee Hyera. She killed her kids, twin boys, by giving them sleeping medication and burning their house down with them inside. She then jumped off the bridge and her body was never found. This was six months ago."

"Oh goody. Looks like you boys get to play a game of "find the sticky corpse" tonight." N looked sympathetic. Hyuk felt bad too. A corpse like that was going to be both difficult and stomach churing to find.

"What's you're best advice on how to deal with this?" Ravi asked N.

"Honestly. Jaehwan's going to have to be bait for the weeping wench. As long as he has a gun with plenty of salt round ammo he can keep her at bay." N shrugs, stealing a kiss from Leo. "Since Wonshik can control fire it's best for him to follow the river and find her body. Bring a bag of salt. And her body may be wedged under a rock or something from the winter floods. Since it's Summer and the water level is down she should be dried out enough to charcoal her kid murdering ." As immature as N could be, Hyuk had to admit that his plans were usually well planned out and he always found himself a little impressed.

Ken POV~

As much as he hated the thought of being bait he knew N was right. He needed to distract the ghost so Ravi had a chance to murder it. Wait. Could you murder a dead person? Ken didn't know. But he had to play with the death thing until Ravi did the equivalent of murder it. He wasn't exactly the bravest person, but he'd do basically anything to keep Ravi safe.

He and Ravi packed the van in nervous silence. He wondered if the others still got this jittery on a hunt or if the feeling faded with time. He couldn't imagine dealing with this stress for the rest of his life.

"Jaehwan..." Ravi reached out and held his hand when they got in the van. "We'll keep eavch other on speaker phone okay? So we don't have to worry about each other so badly." Ken sighed in relief. Not knowing what Ravi would be up againt was killing him.

"Wonshik, I love you." He leaned over and kissed his boyfriend gently.

"I love you too." Ravi grinned, returning the kiss as Ken started the engine. "We've got this."

" yeah we've got this." Ken smiles, pulling out of the parking space. "We're amazing." Despite his outward confidence he was honestly scared to death. But he had all the salt rounds he could carry and two loaded pistols and he had his faith in Ravi so he knew he'd be okay.

"Let's do this, baby." Ravi's self assured attitude managed to soothe Ken just enough as he set out down the street.

"Should we look for the victims too? They said the corpses would be stashed near where she died..." Ken questioned, almost instantly regretting his decision. He really didn't want to see dead bodies...

"We should. It's only right." Ravi sighed. Ken could tell that his lover was as uncomfortable as he was with the ideas of dead bodies. But he knew neither of them could justify not trying to find the unfortunate victims.

Leo POV~

Ken and Ravi left for their mission, Hyuk was playing around on his laptop, Hongbin was downstairs with the girl and N... Well N was in his lap receiving some pretty heated kisses. Ever since N returned from Byoungjun's Leo had been finding it increasingly harder to keep his interactions PG. Which led to some pretty interesting games of chicken, usually ending in Leo getting embarrassed because they're in public and N pouting.

Leo had learned pretty quickly that N was not shy about his need for the D and it was almost concerning how he'd probably let Leo molest him in the middle of a group of people. But Leo also loved how much N wanted to be with him. Because he wanted N just as badly.

Their kissing got deeper and deeper and deeper and Leo was really pissed Hyuk hadn't been getting the hint and going down to Hyde with his boyfriend so Leo and N could have some alone time. Despite the less than subtle kicks N was giving their younger friend, Hyuk still sat there fooling around on his laptop. Leo was contemplating lighting the computer on fire. Luckily for Leo, His love's ual frustration was powerful.

"Hyukkie~" N's voice was sugary sweet and sent tingles through Leo as the tanned man closed the laptop on their friend's hands. "Get out right now or we're banging on your lap..." It took only seconds for Hyuk to bolt out of the house.

Hongbin POV~

He had been doing his best to convince Boa everything would be alright when Hyuk came down into Hyde. He looked irritated and slightly disgusted. Hongbin didn't have a hard time guessing why. Leo and N had been going at it more than Hongbin and Hyuk ever had.

"Turn on the music." Hyuk warned as he sat his laptop down on the table* And later... burn the couch."

"Oh god. Not the couch." Hongbin groaned and switched on the radio. He could tell, despite her grief, Boa was confused as to their string of.complaints.

"You'll know soon enough. Hakyeon is louder than the cafe's sound system." Hyuk rolled his eyes and like magic, a moan sounded from upstairs, audible from over the music playing in the cafe.

"O-oh..." Boa blushed, clearly shocked. Hongbin couldn't believe those erts were doing that with traumatized girl in the cafe. Well more accurately, Hongbin couldn't believe he and Hyuk weren't the ones doing it. He could see more shaped cookies in his near future... Or a competition. It could honestly go either way.