Scuff Marks

Clairvoyance
Hyuk POV~
 
"Be a champ and use your powers to turn on the lights Taekwoonie." N says as doors open and close. "It would be nice to have the upper hand here."
 
"You're assuming the lights work." Leo grumbles. Hyuk knew Leo enjoyed the challenge and would rather fight monsters with severe night vision in the darkness, relying only on his senses.
 
"Taekwoon." N scolded and Hyuk heard a light smack. Three seconds later the light snaps on and Leo has a small pink handprint on his cheek and a disappointed look on his face.
 
"Thank you Taekwoon." N smiles brightly and kisses the abused man's cheek. Hyuk rolled his eyes and looked around to scan the building for enemies.
 
"What are we looking at here Hakyeon?" Hyuk questions as he holds his weapons at the ready.
 
"About a dozen on the other side of the door and another dozen heading toward two humans in the back." N advises, a distant look in his eyes as he uses his powers.
 
"Great. I'm going to get blood all over me." Hongbin complains and pulls out a vial of dead man's blood, dipping a wooden stake in it. "Let's just get this over with so I can shower."
 
"My poor baby." Hyuk smiles a little and kisses his boyfriend. "Let's do this then." Leo was already opening the door before Hyuk finished his sentence.
 
"I would rather be at home with you doing me instead..." Hongbin complains as they follow after Leo.
 
The vampires attacked instantly. Hyuk cut off the head of the nearest vampire and glanced over at Hongbin. He was doing ballet style moves to dispose of the monsters while getting as little blood on him as possible. N looked determined and focused for a change as he did karate moves. Leo just faced them head on like Hyuk did, a small smile on his face. Hyuk thought Leo was always most scary when they were fighting monsters.
 
Hongbin POV~
 
They fought their way through the first dozen vampires and came to the entrance of where the second set was hiding with the human victims. N closed his eyes and concentrated. Hongbin knew he was trying to communicate with the psychics inside.
 
"One of them isn't strong enough to respond but the other says the vampires inside are the most dangerous of the group." N finally whispers, opening his eyes. "We have to save them right now. Before the weaker one dies."
 
"Well what are we waiting for?" Leo, who was already covered in vampire blood and grinning, kicks the door open and starts hacking at monsters. The others follow after him.
 
" !" N yells and Hongbin glances over to see Leo turning to check on N. A vampire digs it's nails into Leo's shoulder, ripping at it, leaving deep gashes. Hongbin and Hyuk kill the last two vampires quickly as Leo runs over to check on N.
 
"What's wrong?! Are you okay?! Hakyeon?!" Leo grabs his shoulders and examines him.
 
"Yeah. I'm fine Taek. Damn Vampire just scuffed my favorite pair of boots.They're ruined now. They don't sell these boots anymore." N shrugs and pouts before smiling, grabbing Leo's cheeks, shaking his head playfully. "It's so cute when you worry about me."
 
"Are you kidding me right now...?" Leo stares at N like he may just kill him and leave him to rot with the vampires. Hyuk was checking the cells lining the wall for the surving psychics.
 
"Okay Taekwoon. Let's go save some people." Hongbin pulls Leo away from N to keep the tan man alive and leads him off to help Hyuk.
 
Ken POV~
 
He had been dozing off when the fighting had started. He heard the chaos getting closer and sat up slowly. He and Ravi looked at each other nervously. What was happening out there? The stronger of the vampires come into the room with them. They were going to die, weren't they?
 
"We're here to save you." A voice says in his head. He looks at Ravi to see if he heard it too. By the look of shock on his face, he had. "Just use your psychic energy to reply silently. What's going on in there?"
 
Ken tried to respond but he didn't have enough energy to do it. He watched Ravi, hoping he did. If help was coming they could save his companion. They may even save him. Maybe.
 
"I'm tired Wonshik... Wake me when it's over okay?" Ken mumbles as he leans against the wall, panting heavily. It had been hard to stay awake since the last 'feeding'.
 
"Jaehwan, you better not fall asleep on me. I'll never forgive you." Ravi sounds worried. Jeeze. A guy should just be allowed to sleep when he's tired. "Help is almost here."
 
"I'll try." Ken closes his eyes. The fighting was in the room with them now. He could hear them getting closer. But then he didn't hear much but the silence of sleep.
 
Ravi POV~
 
"Jaehwan." Ravi looks over at the brown haired man as the fighting stops. Ken didn't respond though. "Jaehwan!" He fights the chains as hard as he can. "Jaehwan open your eyes! Do it right now!"
 
"They're over here!" He hears the voice from his head yell and then people are running into the cell.
 
"Damn. They're chained." A guy with longer, kind of fluffy hair sighs as another guy went to check on Ken. "How is that one, Sanghyuk?"
 
"His pulse is a little off but he's still alive. For now." The guy says. A grumpy looking guy and a tan guy enter the cell soon after the first too.
 
"Taek, honey, the key is in the jacket pocket of that poorly dressed vampire that looks like he thinks he's in a biker gang." The tan man says as he goes over to kneel in front of Ravi. "Well hello there. We'll have you to safety in a moment."
 
"Yeah. Sure." Mr. Grumpy closes his eyes and holds out a hand, palm up. A key zooms through the air into the room. He closes his fingers around it and turns, unlocking the shackles on Ken and then Ravi. Ravi gets up quickly and goes to Ken, picking him up despite the pain in his wrist. It was weird touching Ken for the first time.
 
"Let's get him out." Ravi says as he holds Ken closer. "He needs a hospital."
 
"Out of the question. What are you going to tell them happened to him?" The long haired one rolls his eyes. "Idiot."
 
"What my dear, sweet Hongbin means is that I have a safer option." The tan one smiles and leads them out of the warehouse, taking out a cell phone. "Byoungjunnie is Uncle free from the hospital tonight? Mind having him swing by Hyde to help me out with the new guys? Thank you. I owe you. We'll be there in fifteen minutes." They all get into a big van and Ravi refuses to release Ken as they start to drive.
 
Leo POV~
 
He wasn't okay with N instantly calling that annoying Byoungjun for help but he understood why he had to. His dad was the only doctor they knew that also knew about monsters. They couldn't take them to the hospital. The doctors and then the police would ask too many questions. None of them needed that. Not again.
 
So they brought the rescued psychics back to their cafe and up the stairs to their house. N offered up his room so Byoungjun's dad could work on the brown haired one. It took Byoungjun, Hongbin and Hyuk to keep the other one in the living room so he didn't get in the way.
 
"Taekwoonie let's play doctor." N smiles as he sits down next to Leo on the couch with the first aid kit.
 
"I'm fine." Leo looks away from him. He was still mad. His shoulder felt like it was on fire all because N got his stupid books scraped up. Leo had been truly concerned he was hurt and now he was kind of disappointed he wasn't...
 
"Don't be like that Taek. I'm really sorry." N's pouting lips were hard to resist so Leo sighs and takes off his shirt with N's help. N was almost done stitching him up when Byoungjun walks over and sits beside N, resting his chin on his shoulder, wrapping his arms around his waist. Leo felt his hand twitch as he holds back the urge to punch him in the face.
 
"My dad and I are leaving. The one in the room is waking up. We just let his friend in to see him." Byoungjun smiles and kisses N's cheek. "See you tomorrow Hakyeonnie."
 
"Take care of yourself Hakyeon." Byougjun's dad comes over to hug N and they both leave. Leo fights the urge to break Byoungjun's arms.
 
"Let's go introduce ourselves." N smiles and stands, stretching. "Then we should all get some rest."
 
"Oh no. Sanghyuk and I are not sleeping tonight." Hongbin smiles and grabs Hyuk's arms. "After this you are mine. You understand that?"
 
"But..." Hyuk looked exhausted. Leo felt bad for him. Hongbin and N were the same type of persistent erts. Leo didn't understand why Hyuk would agree to date someone like that.
 
"Just be quiet so the new guys can sleep." N informs them and skips into the room. Leo sighs and follows him
 
N POV~
 
"Thanks. Jaehwan will be okay because of you guys." The one that hadn't almost died says as they enter the room. N grins as he sees the two new psychics holding hands. Awe. They liked each other. That was adorable.
 
"Yeah. Wonshik would have probably became the Hulk and ripped the vampires apart though if I did." The guy in the bed with the IV in his arm laughed weakly. His companion blushed slightly but didn't seem to like the joke considering it involved the death of the brown haired one.
 
"Well we're happy to help. Now let's get down to business." N smiles softly. "You two can sleep in here tonight and we can discuss everything in the morning after both of you are fed and feeling much stronger. I'll sleep on the couch." He turns to look at Leo. "Unless someone offers to let me sleep with them instead."
 
"I'll get the spare blankets from the closet." Leo decides. "It gets cold in the living room."
 
"Jung Taekwoon I promise you that if you make me sleep on the couch I will punch you in the stomach every half an hour for the rest of your life." N warns. Leo just shrugs. Well then. N was going to have to bring in the big guns if he wanted to cuddle Leo tonight. He pulls out his cell phone.
 
"What are you doing?" Leo questions. N could tell Leo didn't like the idea of N calling anyone to tell on him.
 
"Calling Byoungjun to see if he'll let me sleep with him. Daehwan went on a mission with Nakhun and Yoonchul so he's probably lonely..." N grins as Leo takes his phone and drops it in the laundry basket.
 
"No. Just come on." He grabs N by the wrist and drags him off to bed. N didn't think Leo knew how easy he was to manipulate at times. He was glad. Because he got to snuggle Leo all night after saving two new psychics. Life was good.