Love You Hate You

Clairvoyance
Ken POV~
 
There was an exhausting amount of mausoleums on the cemetery grounds. By the time they made it to the last one the sun was already creeping behind the skyline. Ken hears a quiet click as Ravi turns on a flashlight. A smear of blood wiped across the pale white marble door. They had found their goal.
 
"We're cutting it a little close..." Ravi sighs and Ken almost dies of a heart attack when Ravi puts a hand on his shoulder. "You ready for this?"
 
"As ready as I can be, I think." Ken gives his boyfriend a half hearted smile, took a deep breath, and helped Ravi move the heavy door. It was dark inside the mausoleum and a dark scent of decay and fresher blood practically assaults their noses the moment it's open.
 
Ken holds back a gag as they enter the rank confines of the mausoleum. He shivers at the sudden chill inside as they walk down a small flight of stairs. His eyes dart around. He feels hyper alert about everything. This was probably how the heros felt in horror movies. Ken almost hated knowing that he was now the hero in a real life horror movie.
 
He hears whimpers up ahead as they creep forward as silently as they can. The beam of light from Ravi's flashlight illuminates the path in long, slow sweeps. Half eaten corpses, cobwebs, rats. Finally they get to the end and see a girl. Chains wrap around her and blood matted her hair. She was breathing but it was shallow and labored.
 
"Raejin..." Ravi whispers and goes to her side, using his powers to melt a link in the chain, starting to unwrap her. The chains were loud and echoed slightly. Ken was worried the monster would hear them before they could rescue the girl.
 
"Wonshik..." He whispers harshly as he hears a shuffling sound despite the racket of the chains. Ravi stopped for a moment so they could listen. It sounded far to big to be rats. It must be the ghoul.
 
"Take Raejin and get her to the van Jaehwan." Ravi picks up the girl and shoves her into Ken's arms.
 
"Wonshik..." Ken didn't want to leave him behind but Ravi kisses him to hault his complaints.
 
"Jaehwan they have to burn to die and that's kind of my thing." Ravi reasoned. "Make sure the girl is safe and I'll be with you soon. I promise. And Jaehwan... I love you."
 
"I love you too." Ken took one last, long look at Ravi before holding the girl tight against him, running as fast as he can out of the mausoleum.
 
Ravi POV~
 
As Ken's footsteps fade away he hears the sound of stone sliding across stone. A slate in the floor moves aside and the ugliest thing Ravi had ever seen rises out of it. He starts to back away slowly, working up the energy needed to initiate his powers.
 
The creature was fast. Too fast. It slammed Ravi against a tomb, the slab behind him cracking from the sudden pressure. He groans and forces himself to focus in time to see the ghoul only inches from his face, it's hot, putrid breath blasting him in the face, making him feel like vomiting.
 
"Back off you disgusting creep." He kicks it away, directing a fireball at the creature before turning to run toward the entryway. He felt nails scrape at his shoulder and the next thing he knows, he's being tossed to the ground, the monster looming over him.
 
He growled in frustration as the creature leans closer. He wasn't about to die down here. Ken would come looking for him and he couldn't put Ken in danger. So he reached out and grabbed it's face, letting fire erupt from his palms as it screams.
 
The fire spreads over it's grotesque form quickly as Ravi kicks it away. It sinks to its knees as Ravi watches it slowly die. He waits to make sure it's truly dead before leaving the darkness to find Ken and the girl.
 
"Wonshik!" Ken runs to him, wrapping his arms around his neck. Ravi kissed him gently and detangled himself from him.
 
"We have to get that girl to the hospital Jaehwan. Let's go." Ravi grabs his hand, dragging Ken back to the van. The girl was still unconscious in the back seat as Ken hops behind the wheel and sats the engine, driving quickly toward the closest hospital.
 
Hongbin POV~
 
He wakes up to the sound of things clattering to the floor in the kitchen. He was surprised at how late it had gotten. He slips out from beside Hyuk and sneaks out of the room, going to investigate what was making so much noise.
 
"Hakyeon?" He questions as he enters the kitchen and sees N sitting on the floor, surrounded by small, mostly empty bottles of alcohol.
 
"Heeeeeey Binnie Minnie Winnie the Pooh." N giggles. His cheeks are.flushed pink and his hair is a little messy. His eyes are big and slightly unfocused.
 
"Hakyeon are you drunk?" Hongbin kneels beside N and looks into his face. N gives him a lopsided smile and grabs the collar of his shirt.
 
"All I want it Taekwoon to love me. I just wanna grab him and..." He smashes his lips against Hongbin's and Hongbin freezes in shock. N was actually a pretty good kisser despite his inebriation.
 
"Whoa Hakyeon." Hongbin pushes N away and shakes his head. "I love you but not in that way." N just smiles and opens another bottle, chugging the contents of it.
 
"Okie dokie artichokie." N snickers and Hongbin rolls his eyes, getting up to have Hyuk help him find Leo. He certainly didn't want to deal with a drunk N. And he wasn't about to let N kiss his boyfriend.
 
Hyuk POV~
 
Hongbin dragged him away from his cozy bed, a panicked look on his face. An endless list of possible reasons fly through Hyuk's sleep clouded mind. Was the house on fire? No. He didn't smell smoke. Was someone breaking in? No. He could hear N laughing. Were Ravi and Ken dead? No. Hongbin wasn't crying.
 
"Okay Lassie. Timmy trapped in the well again?" He finally questioned, his mind still too groggy to play the guessing game.
 
"Shut up." Hongbin hissed, glaring at him. "Hakyeon is drunk." Ah. Drunk N was scary. And N only really drank when he didn't know how to handle his emotions.
 
"Well then. We have to find Taekwoon." Hyuk decides, stumbling after his boyfiend. Hongbin gave him a look like Hyuk had said the stupidest thing ever.
 
"You think so?" He rolls his eyes and keeps walking. Hyuk followed behind dutifully, remembering the last time N was drunk. He had caught Leo kissing a girl. That had been funny. Sad but funny. N had spent half of the night dressed as a woman, trying to get Leo to kiss him.
 
"Well where is he?" Hyuk grumbles as he looks around the house.
 
"Do I look like I have a tracking device implanted in his ?" Hongbin shakes his head as they expand their search into Hyde.
 
"A little. Yeah." Hyuk teases, feeling less cranky the longer he's been awake. He smacks Hongbin's playfully and opens the supply closet door.
 
"Maybe you're the one with the tracking device Sanghyuk." Hongbin chuckles as they look in at a very moody Leo.
 
N POV~
 
He hiccups as he gulps down a small glass bottle of coconut rum, causing him to cough and sputter out the harsh liquid. His chest and lungs burn from accidentally breathing in the alcohol as he coughed. He was holding his chest, gasping for air when Hongbin came back, Hyuk and Leo in tow.
 
"Hakyeon!" Leo runs to him, concern etched on his face. N manages to ease the pain in his chest enough to feel mildly comfortable again as he grips Leo's shoulders.
 
"You hate me!" He wails and then shoves Leo away only to grab his shirt and pull him into a messy kiss. "Well maybe I hate you too..."
 
"Do you really?" Leo looked concerned. What did that jerk have to be worried about anyway? He slaps Leo and shoves him away again.
 
"No! How could I?! You're the love of my life!" N gets up and then starts to fall back down. His legs feel like jello and his head suddenly feels dizzy. For some reason he just finds this incredibly funny.
 
"Hakyeon!" Leo catches him and holds him up. N smirks and throws his arms around Leo's neck, pressing their lips together passionately before shoving him away and trying to stumble away.
 
"I hate you Jung Taekwoon. You're stupid and I hate you. Stay away from me." N's hand slides across the wall as he fights to keep balance.
 
"Hakyeon..." Leo follows after him and N vaguely wonders where Hongbin and Hyuk had wandered off to. The house seemed quiet. And a little spinny. Stupid exorcist house.
 
"All I want is for you to love. Love me good and deep." N giggles as he falls into Leo. "What I mean is I'm ready for you to bad touch my boy parts. But you're not even ready to bad touch my heart."
 
Leo POV~
 
"What?" N's words had confused him. No. Not so much confused as shocked him. Was that why N had been avoiding him all day? He felt a sudden rush of relief. He hadn't done anything wrong. Not really.
 
"You're dumb." N laughs and attempts to skip into Leo's bedroom, succeed instead at flailing wildly into the door frame.
 
"Hakyeon. Did you mean that?" Leo questions as he picks him up and carries him to the bed.
 
"No! Maybe. Yes..." N pouts as Leo drops him on the bed, turning to shut the bedroom door. By the time he turnes back around N was fast asleep.
 
"Goodnight Hakyeon." Leo sighs and kisses N's forehead, moving him so that he can tuck him into bed before leaving to make dinner. Was N serious about wanting more or was that just the alcohol talking? Leo wished he knew how to find out.
 
 
A/N: I'm so sorry this took so long everyone. I got a mass cold and couldn't get my brain to focus. I'm feeling a little better now so I'll do better at updating every day again hopefully.