Misunderstood Intentions

Clairvoyance
Ravi POV~
 
Ravi yawns and stretches as he helps Hyuk clean tables. He and Ken had been introduced to a lot of hunters today and heard a lot of monster lore. It almost made Ravi's head spin to hear what all was out there in the darkness.
 
"Crap." Hyuk sighs and Ravi looks over at him in concern.
 
"You okay?" He questions as he wipes a coffee stain off of a table.
 
"Yeah..." Hyuk was watching a girl and her three companions as they take a seat. "I see you brought your brother today Soomi."
 
"He needed to get out of the garage. He's starting to smell like grease and oil even after he takes a shower and I don't like it. It makes cuddling him difficult." The girl grins and stokes a light haired man's cheek. "Huh Soohyun?"
 
"Soomi you'll give people the wrong impression about us. Again." The light haired guy pouts but Ravi can tell she amuses him.
 
"What can we get you today?" Hyuk rolls his eyes and looks at Ravi. "Oh yeah. This is Wonshik. He and his boyfriend Jaehwan are new to our group. This is Soomi, her half brother Soohyun, and their friends, Kiseop and Jaeseop."
 
"Nice to meet you." Ravi bows as he can feel Soomi watching him.
 
"Oooo Hyukkie he's cute!" She giggles and Kiseop glares at Ravi, making him uncomfortable.
 
"Sorry. Taken." Ravi shrugs and the girl giggles and turns to start playing with her brother's hair.
 
"You're all I have left Soohyun." Soomi laughs and Soohyun shakes his head, smiling as he puts an arm around his sister's shoulder.
 
"You have me!" Kiseop yells in indignation. Ravi found this group of people very interesting. Loud but interesting.
 
"Kiseop. I think there is a book you need to read. It's called 'He's Just Not That Into You'." Soomi sighs and points at Jaeseop. "He totally wants to bad touch you though."
 
"Soomi! That's almost as bad as when you lit me on fire!" Jaeseop smacks the table, blushing a fierce red.
 
"She lit you on fire!?" Ravi hollered in shock.
 
"It was his fault." Soomi pouts. Hyuk gets their orders quickly and sends Ravi into the kitchen with it. Ravi was relieved to be away from those people. They seemed fun but somewhat overwhelming.
 
Ken POV~
 
@ Ravi came into the kitchen and leaned against the wall, looking dazed. Ken dropped the plate he was washing in the sink by accident, breaking it. Hongbin looks at the plate and then laughs.
 
"Maybe if you break enough of those Hakyeon will actually buy plates that don't look like a wedding vomited all over it." He picks out the pieces of plate as Ken goes over to Ravi.
 
"Wonshik what's wrong?" He touches his boyfriend's cheeks gently.
 
"Girl hunters are weird." Ravi smiles a little and kisses Ken. "You're lucky you're in here."
 
"Oh god. Soomi's here?" Hongbin opens the kitchen door. "You better not be hitting on my man Soomi!"
 
"I'm not!" Ken hears a girl yell back. "I don't need too! Soohyun's here today!"
 
"Good! Keep her chained up Soohyun! Your sister is a menace to society!" Hongbin closes the door and goes back to cooking. Ken was confused but he wasn't really sure if that was a bad thing in the situation.
 
"Is Soomi dating Soohyun or something?" Ravi asks Hongbin. Ken goes back to washing dishes.
 
"That's gross Wonshik. That's her half brother." Hongbin sounds disgusted but then laughs. "I think the same thing. She actually has a boyfriend named Dongho but he's away a lot. And her and Soohyun seem close. Like siblings... Siblings with disturbing benefits that is." Ken laughs at Hongbin's sass. He had been enjoying chatting with him while they worked. Hongbin was funny.
 
"Okay. So there's a girl who's potentially boning her brother and has a boyfriend but also hits on Sanghyuk?" Ken clarifies. Hongbin then goes into a fifteen minute description of the four people Ravi had apparently just met. By the end of it Ken and Ravi stood silently with mouths open slightly in shock.
 
"She lit him on fire!?" Ken finally yelled.
 
"That's what I said!" Ravi announces loudly. Ken laughed. He liked how much he and Ravi had in common. They even reacted the same.
 
N POV~
 
His head hurt and his body felt heavy. He was having a hard time getting himself to wake up. He just felt so tired. He wanted to stay asleep forever.
 
"Crab farmers..." N mutters as he rolls over, finally forcing himself to open his eyes in shock when his body is stopped by something large.
 
"I'm pretty sure people fish for crabs. Crab farming isn't a real thing Hakyeon." Leo smiles at him, one of his sweet, small smiles. N remembers his threat toward Leo and instantly feels guilty.
 
"Taekwoon about what I said to you... I'm so sorry. I just. I just felt it in my heart. If we didn't go at that moment... Maia would have died and someone else would have been kidnapped." N felt a tightness in his chest and knew he was probably going to start crying so he hid his face against Leo's shoulder. "I'm so so so sorry. Please never leave me. Please Taekwoon..."
 
"I'm still here aren't I?" N feels Leo his hair, calming his nerves a little. "How could I abandon someone who so clearly needs me to keep them alive?"
 
"Thanks..." N looks over at Leo's alarm clock and curses. "We need to get down to Hyde and help out!"
 
"No. You're taking a few days off Hakyeon." He feels Leo wrap his arms around his waist as he tries to get up and get ready. "You may sleep in sometimes after a mission but that isn't enough all the time. You use your powers more than any of us so you need more rest. You work too much. And I'll take care of you while you rest." N feels his cheeks heat up in a blush as he lays down beside Leo again, closing his eyes. Giving in to Leo's commands without any complaints.
 
"Cool. Because my head is killing me." N smiles and then pouts when he feels Leo move away from him, opening his eyes.
 
"Here. Byoungjun's dad left these for you." He hands N some pills and a glass of water before surprising N by pulling him closer. "Take those and go back to sleep. I'll go to the cafe to get you something to eat for when you wake up again."
 
"Will you stay with me until I fall asleep?" N didn't want Leo to leave his side. He was scared that if he did, Leo would become the same standoff-ish Leo as before. N was happy feeling special for a change.
 
"Of course. What do you want to eat?" Leo smoothed some of N's hair away from his forehead as N takes the pills and drinks the water, leaning against Leo as he closes his eyes again.
 
"I want to eat affogato..." As N fell back to sleep he wondered when Leo would go back to the Leo that didn't even like being his partner. That thought scared him worse than any monsters did.
 
Leo POV~
 
He had been so scared when N collapsed. It only helped him realize that he couldn't live a single day without N in his life. He was going to do whatever it took to keep N safe from now on.
 
He waits until N is snoring before detangling himself from the injured man's arms and legs. He goes downstairs and starts to make the frozen treat N had asked for consisting of coffee and ice cream while he makes Hongbin create something much more substantial for N.
 
"I'm going up to check on Hakyeon." Byoungjun announces as he bursts into the kitchen, not even waiting for permission. Leo really hated him.
 
"No." Leo grabs him by the arm. "He's sleeping. If you wake him up... Just remember that my power enables me to kill you and leave absolutely no evidence." As serious as Leo was, Byoungjun was clearly unphased by the threat. He pulled his arm away, gave an unamused laugh, and went upstairs anyway.
 
"Taekwoon calm down. You know Byoungjun would never hurt Hakyeon." Hongbin rolls his eyes as he makes fried chicken for N. "They're like brothers."
 
"Have Wonshik bring Hakyeon's food upstairs when it's done." Leo ignores Hongbin's input as he goes upstairs to make sure Byoungjun behaves himself.
 
"My poor baby. I should have been there to take care of you." He hears Byoungjun talking in his room and creeps to the door. He peeks inside and sees N with his head on Byoungjun's lap, arms around his waist as Byoungjun sits on the side of the bed and slowly N's cheek. N has his eyes closed.
 
"Byoungjun..." N sighs and looks up at him as Byoungjun's fingertips slide under N's chin and their lips meet. Leo turned quickly and went back downstairs, leaving Hyde without saying a single word to anyone.
 
Hongbin POV~
 
Leo had passed him on the staircase as he was bringing N's food to him. Ravi had been busy learning how to use the coffee station so he had decided to do it himself. The look on Leo's face made Hongbin nervous. It was an unsettling combination of anger and something deeper, more painful.
 
"Taekwoon?" Hongbin calls out to him but Leo doesn't even acknowledge Hongbin so Hongbin continues up the stairs. He never really understood Leo anyway.
 
"What the hell Byoungjun!?" He hears N yell as he opens the door at the top of the stairs, entering their house. Hongbin sits the food on a coffee table as he makes his way to Leo's room.
 
"Calm down Hakyeon!" Byoungjun was shouting back as Hongbin entered the bedroom. N was standing on the other side of the room from Byoungjun, frantically scrubbing at his mouth. Neither of them seemed to notice Hongbin.
 
"You have a boyfriend! Why would you do that to Daehwan!?" N throws a pillow at Byounjun and Byoungjun dodges it.
 
"Just because your feelings for me changed doesn't mean my feelings for you did... You loved me once too you know..." Byoungjun sounded tired, defeated. "I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have done it. I'm leaving. Just... Just calm down and get back in bed before your condition gets worse. Please..."
 
"Just get out!" N screams and falls to his knees, holding his head in pain as tears stream down his face. Hongbin makes a move toward him but Byoungjun was already by his side, reaching out for him. N flinches away. Byoungjun looked hurt but turned and left like N wanted him to.
 
"Come on Hakyeon..." Hongbin helps N onto Leo's bed. "What happened?"
 
"That kissed me..." N sniffles and turns onto his side, curling up in a ball as he cries.
 
"So that's why Taekwoon left..." Hongbin says to himself, realizing too late that N had heard him.
 
"T-Taekwoon left?" N starts to cry harder, holding onto his head. Hongbin had to find Leo. Fast. Before N entered a full on breakdown.
 
Hyuk POV~
 
He watched Leo barge out of Hyde, his demeanor was dark and terrifying. Not even Soomi tried to speak to him. Hyuk decided to ignore it. Sometimes Leo just got in a mood, especially when dealing with N for long periods of time. But then he heard yelling upstairs and a few minutes later Byoungjun ran out of Hyde without even waiting for his boyfriend or his friends to follow after him.
 
"What's going on?" Ken questions as he helps Ravi clean up the coffee Ravi had spilled when the yelling had started.
 
"Should we go check on Hakyeon?" Ravi looks up at the ceiling, biting his lip. "Or go after Taekwoon?"
 
"You go after Taekwoon." Hyuk decides and then looks at Ken. "Help me close the cafe and then help Hongbin with Hakyeon while I go look for Taekwoon as well." Ken nods and gets to work as Ravi runs out of the cafe. Whatever had just happened, Hyuk had a bad feeling about it...