The Visitor

Clairvoyance

   

N POV~

Cha Hakyeon straightened his hair and his clothes in the bathroom mirror. Though Taekwoon and himself were just making up for lost time, he felt guilty for being unable to resist his dark haired love with a grieving client downstairs. Giving a heavy sigh, he returned to Taekwoon in his bedroom and kissed him gently.

"We should go down there and apologize." Hakyeon mumbled against Taekwoon's collarbone.

"Fine." The still sweaty man rubbed Hakyeon's back, making his let out a small, happy breath. "But then you need to sleep. You're still recovering."

"Deal." Taking Taekwoon's hand gently in his own, he led him downstairs. The sound system in Hyde was up to deafening decibel and the three occupants sat quietly around a small table. Turning down the music, he bowed.

"I'm so sorry." Hakyeon apologized, Taekwoon nodding beside him in agreement. "What we did was insensitive and inexcusable. I really do hope your boyfriend is okay."

"He wont be..." Hyuk whispered and Hakyeon found himself mildly shocked at their youngest friend's attitude. Taekwoon lifted him into his arms before he could comment though.

"Time for you to sleep. You're still recovering from your injuries." His lover carried him back upstairs, laying him softly on the bed.

"I love you." Hakyeon whispered as his lover crawled under the blankets with him. He felt the comfort of Taekwoon's strong arms around him and snuggled close. He breathed in the familiar, beautiful scent that was his boyfriend's as he could already feel himself drifting to sleep.

"You're the only one I've ever truly loved, Hakyeon." Taekwoon's words were the last thing he heard before he drifted off to sleep.

Hyuk's POV~

Han Sanghyuk was glad his boyfriend hadn't heard his comment about Boa's missing partner. He knew he was being absolutely awful and he wanted to stop, he really did, but it wasnt exactly working. That morning, he had woken up with an odd nagging at his subconscious. The feeling only grew with every passing moment. Somehow the only way to distract himself from it were the crude, snarky words he kept spewing out of his mouth.

Trying to keep himself out of trouble, he occupied himself with researching the geography of the river during the height of winter. Sending the most likely places for the corpse to have gotten stuck to Wonshik's phone, he stood. He needed to move. The foreboding feeling inside of him was eating away at him and he couldn't handle being in one place.

"I'm going to go get you both some coffee and food. Something tells me Boa hasn't eaten yet." Hongbin gave him a greatful smile as he turned to walk into the back room. His love didnt know the only reasom he was being so nice was to get out of the room before he said something unkind.

Growling softly, he watched the coffee pot as dark droplets splashed into the carafe. That terrible feeling was only growing and he just wished he could pinpoint what it was so he could fix it. Another sound of annoyance escaped him as he poured the coffee into mugs and snagged some muffins, bringing them back to the table.

As he exited the back of the cafe the girl had been asking Hongbin if he thought her boyfriend was alive. Sitting the tray on the table, he watched Hongbin struggle with a realistic but encouraging answer to her question for a moment. Finally Hyuk couldn't control himself anymore.

"Look. If he didn't cheat on you he'd be fine." He shrugged. "But if he's dead then I guess you dodged a bullet, huh?" Boa burst into tears and Hyuk felt guilty but he couldn't stop himself.

"Han Sanghyuk!" Hongbin slammed his palm on the table, standing up. "What would you feel in her shoes!?"

"I wouldn't be in her shoes." Hyuk mumbled. "Because my boyfriend isnt a cheater. Unless there's something You want to tell me."

"Just get out, Sanghyuk." Hongbin's voice sounded soft but it was laced with something that actually scared Hyuk enough to send him upstairs.

Ken's POV~

Lee Jaehwan helped unpack the supplies from the van. Wonshik was so calm and he didn't understand it. He, himself, felt like he may his pants in fear at any moment. The two said a quick goodbye and shared a tender kiss before they parted ways, nothing but a bluetooth headset to keep them in contact. How could he possibly face a ghost without Wonshik physically by his side?

Obediently, he burried his complaints and fears and made his way onto the bridge. A woman in a tattered white dress stood, barefoot, on the bridge's rail. A sob escaped her and Jaehwan felt his heart sink. In life she had lost so much and in death she was forced to forever hold the guilt of what she had done. It was almost enough to make him feel sorry for her.

"I found her." He whispered as he approached the crying woman. "Ma'am are you okay?" The ghost turned to face him, tears spilling down her cheeks."

"Do you think I'm pretty?" The ghost questioned and he couldn't help but take a step away. "You'd love me even if my husband didn't?"

"You're very beautiful and I am so sorry about what your husband did to you..." Jaehwan tried to reason with the ghost, hoping to buy enough time for Wonshik to find and destroy her corpse. "But I'm on love with someone else and would never hurt them."

"I love you, too, Jaehwan. Be careful." Wonshik warned through the headset as the ghost flashed before disappearing. She revealed herself a moment later directly in front of him. He barely managed to hold back a scream. The headset crackled and he heard Wonshik grunt in pain before their connection went dead.

"Everyone has a price..."The ghost whispered in his ear, her icy fingers gliding over his cheek. "Name yours..."

"I don't have a price." He argued, terror at the situation overwhelming him. "If it isn't Wonshik, I don't want it."

"You will..." The ghost's voice was no longer sweet and seductive but angry. She gripped his shirt and Jaehwan let out a scream as dead lips met his own.

Ravi's POV~

Kim Wonshik tripped over a vine as he made his way through the shrubbery next to the river. His body collided with the hard ground and he let out a noise as the hard ground knocked the air our of his lungs. His headset seemed to malfunction and quit working right before he heard Jaehwan scream from the bridge. He had to hurry before it was too late.

A horrible stench filled his nostrils as he tried to regain his breath after his fall. Stomach churning, he walked toward the source, sure of what he'd find there. Sure enough, a decaying arm covered in what he was sure had once been a white sleeve poked out of the thick vines.

Wasting no time, he carefully burned away the greenery before lifting his bag of road salt. Following Hyuk's instructions, he dumped the salt over the corpse and ignited the whole thing. A shriek came from the bridge and he heard his headset spring back to life.

"Jae, can you hear me?" Wonshik questioned as he watched the flames, his arm over his face to keep himself from breathing in the foul smoke. "Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah. She caught fire and disappeared." His boyfriend replied shakily. "Are you?"

"Im fine. Meet me down here so we can find the victims." With a swipe of his hand, he put out the flames and headed back down river to meet with Jaehwan. The image if the burning body seemed to be etched in his mind and it made him sick. All he could do was remind himself that he saved lives, he saved Jaehwan's life.

"Wonshik!" His boyfriend nearly tackled him when they were face to face again, kissing him like his life depended on it. Wonshik was grateful for the distraction.

"Hey babe. I missed you too." He kissed him back, holding his hand as they headed toward a hot spot Hyuk had sent him. "Supposedly there's a cave type thing under the bridge."

As they got closer Wonshik recognized the scent of death and stopped Jaehwan. He didn't want him to see more death then he had to. Honestly, he didnt want to see it either but one of them had to confirm.

"Wait here and if I give you a thumbs up, call the police and give an anonymous tip saying you found a bunch of bodies while out walking your dog." He instructed, going to the cave. Making a small fire orb for light, he shined it into the dark cavern. What met his was horrifying. At least a dozen dead men lay heaped in a pile inside. He signaled to Jaehwan before texting Hyuk for a picture of Boa's boyfriend.

His heart ached for the girl when his reply came. Her boyfriend was dead. Sending confirmation back to Hyuk, he returned to Jaehwan. Kissing him deeply, he vowed never to let anything hurt the man he loved.

Hongbin's POV~

Lee Hongbin had been trying to calm the girl down when Hyuk entered the room again. He was about to scold him and send him away again but the look on his face made him hesitate. Hyuk's whole personality was off today and honestly it was concerning Hongbin.

"What's your boyfriend look like?" He asked Boa and she shakily pulled up a picture on her phone. Hongbin watched as Hyuk sent it to himself and fidgeted with his phone.

"Wonshik?" Hongbin guessed, recieving a nod of confirmation from his lover.

"I'm sorry, Boa." Sanghyum whispered less than a minute later. "Your boyfriend didn't make it." The girl began sobbing and Hongbin hugged her. The thought alone of that happening to Hyuk destroyed him and he had to hold back his own tears.

Relief hit him when he heard Hyuk talking to Soomi so she could come take Boa home. Lucky for the girl, Soomi was a minute away and soon Boa found herself in sympathetic arms while Soohyun drove her home. Hongbin turned to Hyuk as the cafe door closed behind the grieving girl and let out a small whine.

"It's okay, Binnie. I've got you." His boyfriend held him tightly but it did nothing but encourage his tears.

"I-if anything happened to you, I would die..." Hongbin wailed, clinging to Hyuk.

"I know, baby. Me too." His lover kissed him softly until his tears stopped before leading him upstairs to sleep as Wonshik and Jaehwan came home. Hongbin knew for sure that without Hyuk by his side he wouldn't have lasted this long and he never wanted to lose that man.

Leo's POV~

Jung Taekwoon was sleeping peacefully beside his beautiful boyfriend when he was jolted awake. Hakeyon was out of bed and moving quickly before he could even comprehend what was happening. Mind hazey from sleep, he followed his lover out of the room.

"What is it, sweetheart?" He question as he back hugged the smaller man whom had stopped in front of the large living room window. "What happened."

"The woman that killed my parents..." Hakyeon's voice was hushed and he sounded a mix of angry and terrified. "That bulyeowoo... She sent me a message..." Taekwoon followed his gaze into the darkness on the ground below the window. A kumiho stood, staring up at them with glowing orange eyes.

Lifting a hand, Hakyeon swiped it through the air and the creaturewas engulfed in a white light before disappearing. Taekwoon watched as a white sheet of paper floated to the ground where it been.

"She's found me..." Hakyeon turned to face Taekwoon and he felt his heart skip a beat at the look of absolute terror on the gorgeous man's face. It was a look he had never seen before from the confident, sometimes cocky man and it scared him. "Taekwoon... I have to leave Hyde... Right now... Alone..." Everything seemed to freeze around Taekwoon. Hakyeon, his Hakyeon, was leaving him?