Horror Movie

Clairvoyance
Ravi POV~
 
"What's this movie called again?" Ravi questions as the girl on the screen finds a secret compartment in the mirrors full of tapes. So far nothing too bad had happened. If you don't include y girl groups and their inner group drama. Which was sort of scary in it's own right. But other than that, the movie seemed pretty tame.
 
"White I think." Ken replies, snuggling into his boyfriend and munching on popcorn as he stretches to reach the movie case, picking it up, scanning it.
 
"The beginning is kinda slow isn't it?" Hyuk yawns. Ravi glances over to see Hongbin was already asleep with his head on Hyuk's lap. Hyuk absentmindedly played with his boyfriend's hair as he watched the screen.
 
"I'm sure it'll pick up soon." Ravi shrugs as he the whipped cream off of his coffee. They watched in silence as the movie slowly got creepier and creepier. Strange messages on a fan page and then little noises just quick enough that you'd think you had imagined it.
 
Finally the first truly terrifying happened. The main character goes to check on her youngest member whom had stayed late to practice. The high notes get more harsh and strangled. The body in the dimly lit room spins slowly to face the main character...
 
Ken POV~
 
Ken screetched at the top of his lungs, catapulting popcorn all over the room as he jumped up and wwas hide in the bathroom before anyone could even comprehend what had just happened. He heard Hongbin's sleepy voice, shocked out of sleep by the shrill sound Ken had made, not to mention the heavy rain of popcorn. Hyuk and Ravi were both laughing.
 
"Jaehwan come back." Ravi calls and Ken peeks out of the bathroom, shaking his head. He sincerely regretted picking this movie.
 
"I'm cool in here Wonshik. Thanks anyway." He shakes his head and retreats back to the safety of the bathroom. It didn't take long before Ravi entered the room as well, pulling him into a tight hug.
 
"Come on. I'll protect you Jaehwan." Ravi kisses him. The contact calms Ken down and he allows his boyfriend to drag him back to the living room.
 
Leo POV~
 
"Take this. If it comes down to it, call Byoungjun. His number is in my contacts." N hands his phone to the girl. They were in the middle of a field, far from the city. A ring of salt was around them, forming a place impenetrable by demons.
 
"Are you ready Hakyeon?" Leo was nervous. N had still been off when they rushed to make the salt circle. He desperately wished he could just get N out of here.
 
"Yeah. Let's do this." N smiles. He seems so confident that Leo almost allowed himself to forget his worries about the situation. Almost. Leo watches as N scans the field, getting out his pistol, loading it with a clip of holy water infused bullets.
 
"Do you see the dog?" Leo questions as he loads his own weapon. He can't see anything out in the field.
 
"I see him." N takes a deep breath and Leo sees a flash of what N sees. A mildly decaying dog-like creature standing across the feild. Dark substance, like blood, dripped from it's snarling muzzle.
 
"Let's go." Leo stepped out of the circle, N still providing him with a weird double vision. It was like seeing from his own eyes but with a thin, ghost of something else over it, giving him pale images of the creature charging toward him. It only worried Leo more to see how weak the image was. Usually N could effortlessly send a crystal clear image to Leo. Not this muted junk.
 
" !" N stumbles slightly but Leo manages to catch him, firing a few shots off at the hell hound. He hears the faint sound of a yelp as he sees the ghostly image of blood spray from it's shoulder.
 
"Hakyeon..." Leo felt tense with worry but N pushed away from him and shot at the monster.
 
"I'm fine Taekwoon. Focus." N spun away from him, shooting the dog again. Leo was always amazed by N's resilience in the face of danger. The dog yelped and Leo watched in horror as it crashed into his tan partner, clawing deep gashes in his side, sinking it's teeth into N's shoulder.
 
"NO!" Leo shot it in the head and watched as it tightened it's hold on N before releasing him and rolling to the side, convulsing as it dies.
 
"I-I'm okay..." N sits up and tries to wipe flecks of blood from him cheek but only succeed in causing a thick line of crimson to spread.
 
"Liar." Leo kneels beside N, checking.the severity of his wounds. He could hear the girl crying from inside the salt circle.
 
"Taek. I'm fine." N pulls him into a kiss. Leo kisses him back but then N is trying to push him to the side and pain is causing him to curl in on himself.
 
N POV~
 
He felt the demon appear behind Leo. It came so suddenly, N didn't have time to pull his love away from the monster's assault. All he could do was try. He pulled Leo to the side as the monster attacked, shooting off a few rounds of bullets at the demon, watching in horror as long, sharp claws burst through Leo's stomach, drenching N in blood. His own screams drown out the sounds of Eunseo's shouts of terror.
 
"T-Taekwoon!" He helps Leo lay on his back as the demon teleports out of reach to tend to a bullet wound in her shoulder. "H-hold on. Hang in there. I'll save you." He kisses him gently and stands slowly.
 
N could feel himself shaking as he hears Leo's pained gasps behind him. The demon smirks slowly, Leo's blood from her nails. N felt hot anger build up inside of him at the sight. No. He wasn't going to allow it to get away with this.
 
"Poor baby. Did I harm your little boy toy." The monster cackles.
 
"Shut up..." N warns. He could feel his powers coiled inside of him and ready to strike like an angry snake.
 
"Well you killed my pet so once yours is dead we're even." The demon seemed unphased by N's hostilities.
 
"SHUT UP YOU !" N let his emotions erupt in wave of power. He watched as the demon cried out in pain, getting ripped to shreds before disappearing in a column of flames. "Don't talk about him that way..." N wasn't sure how he had done it but he had destroyed the demon. He.coughed and watched some blood fall from his lips before collapsing next to Leo, managing to crawl over and kiss his boyfriend before losing consciousness. His last thought was how shallow Leo's breathing was.
 
Hyuk POV~
 
The movie had started off slow but as it ended he was pretty sure everyone was on edge, watching in transfixed horror, relaxing only when the end credits were over. He had killed a lot of monsters but that movie... He was shocked at how shaken it had left him. Even Ravi seemed spooked. Hongbin wouldn't release Hyuk to save his life.
 
"What that... W-why?!" Ken finally blurts out after a few moments of stunned silence.
 
"I'm not even peeing alone tonight!" Hongbin wails, throwing himself over Hyuk's lap. Hyuk spanks him and starts laughing. The laughter was short lived, cut off by the sound of a car speeding into the Hyde parkling lot and yelling outside.
 
"What the...?" Ravi was the first up, racing toward the window. "It's Byoungjun's group..." Hyuk watched the look on Ravi's face change from confusion to horror. "They have Hakyeon and Taekwoon!"
 
Hongbin POV~
 
Everyone was downstairs before Byoungjun's father reached the cafe doors. Hyuk and Hongbin push tables together to give them a place to put their friends. There was so much blood. Both were barely breathing. He had been scared something like this would happen.
 
"Where's the girl? Did they kill the hell hound? The demon?" Hyuk questions as he helps Nakhun and Yoonchul put Leo on a table. Ravi assisted Byoungjun and Daehwan with N. Ken was standing to the side silently, fear evident in his expressions.
 
"In the van. She's hysterical. They killed the dog and the demon though." Byoungjun explains as his father gets to work on Leo. "Nakhun, Yoochul. You two take her home." Hongbin watches as Byoungjun doesn't look away from N. He sees tears threatening to overwhelm him. For a moment he almost feels bad for him. Hongbin wouldn't know what to do if Hyuk suddenly didn't love him anymore. Or if Hyuk was suddenly going to die.
 
"I'm going with them." Daehwan announces, hesitating before kissing his boyfriend's cheek and following their friends out. Hongbin's sympathy for Byoungjun disappeared. Byoungjun had a new boyfriend to worry about and Daehwan was too sweet to look so sad all the time.
 
"Wonshik, come look after Hakyeon." Hongbin calls out. "Sanghyuk, help the doctor. Byoungjun, Jaehwan and I will get our medical supplies."
 
"But..." Byoungjun looked ready to argue. Hongbin couldn't allow that. He had to get Byoungjun away from N because until Leo's heart stopped for good, N was his boyfriend.
 
"Now." Hongbin growled, dragging him away from N. "You'll be more help to him this way." As he dragged the two reluctant people into the back room with him he could feel his panic rising. Where they going to be okay?