08.

Beautiful Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8.

“You think I will be scared of you?” Shin Hye pushed him when Yong Hwa let his guard off. She looked at him, trying to maintain her poker face on with her arms crossed.

Yong Hwa let out his soft laugh as he pulled her closer to him and asked her huskily. “Really?”

“Yes. Why should I be scare of you?” Shin Hye tried her best not to stutter when she felt his arms were already around her tiny waist and there were no gaps between them.

Yong Hwa stared straight into her eyes as Shin Hye tried to look away from him but he had captured her lips. He teasingly her soft lips while his arms were tightening around her, pulling her even closer to him. Yong Hwa chuckled on her lips when Shin Hye was clamping her lips together.

Suddenly Yong Hwa grabbed her thighs and wrapped them around his waist and pushed themselves into the bed which enough to make Shin Hye to gasp. He took this opportunity and entered as he starting to dominate her. Shin Hye had her hands on his shoulders ready to push him but ended up giving up softly when Yong Hwa persistently kissing her while his hands trailing down on her collarbones.

Shin Hye gasped when Yong Hwa flipped them in sudden. It was Shin Hye now who was hovering her husband. They were staring each other for few seconds as they trying to catch up with the breath before Yong Hwa pecked on her lips several times. Shin Hye turned red as she felt her cheeks were heating up and she could tell she was blushing. Feeling embarrassed, she drastically hide her face into his neck.

Yong Hwa was laughing because her childish antics and at the same time, cheering his victory in silence while his hands were caressing her back.

“Baby, look at me.” He uttered softly.

Shin Hye shook her head furiously on his neck which only garnering another laugh from Yong Hwa.

“Are you feeling shy?” Yong Hwa teased. “Honey, there is nothing to be shy of. It is only between us.”

“I hate you.” She murmured softly. “You are breaking the rules again. I told you not to kiss me.”

“Why?” Yong Hwa asked as he rolled them, so she could lie flatly on their bed. “Are you afraid you might fall in love with me?”

“I just don’t want us to become close.” Shin Hye looked away not wanting to meet his gazes.

Yong Hwa smiled fondly toward his wife though he was feeling hurts with her words.

“Let’s sleep. It is getting late already.” Yong Hwa said lowly as he pulled the blanket and tucked her nicely under it.

***

“Yeobo, did you meet Shin Hye today?” Ji Woo asked her husband when they were preparing and getting ready for sleep.

Sang Woo just simply nodded his head without even looking at his wife.

“How was she? Is she having good time with Yong Hwa?” Ji Woo asked excitedly while eyeing her husband.

“Stop worrying your daughter. Yong Hwa is a good man. I know he is taking a good care of Shin Hye.”

“I am just worried, yeobo. What if Yong Hwa has losing his patience with her? You know Shin Hye could be really stubborn too. What if Yong Hwa is not taking care of her? They did not even dating before even Yong Hwa admitted that to you.”

Ji Woo could help but feeling helpless when her only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter