11.

Beautiful Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11.

Shin Hye whimpered silently when Yong Hwa starting to get more aggressive on kissing her lips. Her tears slowly trickled down on her cheeks when she could feel Yong Hwa was moving his hand to south while his other hand was caressing her clothed .

“Yong Hwa..” She cried.

He was taken aback when he suddenly realised Shin Hye was crying painfully as she was staring back timidly at him. Yong Hwa propped himself as thumbed away her tears, feeling guilty of his own act.

“Please don’t do this to me.”

“I am sorry, Shin. I am really sorry.” Yong Hwa sat on the couch as he gathered Shin Hye in his arms. “I am really sorry, honey.”

“Let me go, Yong..” Shin Hye stuttered and struggled to get away from him.

Yong Hwa sighed heavily as he loosened his embrace around her, and Shin Hye immediately stood up trying to compose herself and steadily walked back to their bedroom.

***

Shin Hye plopped herself inside the bathroom, crying to her heart content eventhough she could hear Yong Hwa was calling her name several times. She too hurt with his action, and at the same time angry with herself for easily letting kissed by Yong Hwa.

She brought her knees to chest and continued to cry uncontrollably. Her face had turned messy with her tears staining her face, and her eyes were swollen from all the crying.

“Shin Hye, open the door. Please don’t be like this, baby.” Yong Hwa yelled worriedly from outside.

“Go away..” She sobbed. “Leave me alone. I don’t want to see you.”

“Shin, I am sorry-”

“I said go away, Yong!” Shin Hye yelled furiously, venting out her frustration out when Yong Hwa was persistently knocking on the door.

“Just come out first. I won’t be bothering you anymore.” Yong Hwa tried to persuade her. “You will catch a cold if you are going to stay inside the bathroom.”

“GO AWAY!” Her cries eventually became even louder. “I hate you.”

***

Yong Hwa fell into a deep slumber in the living after he left her alone though it was not his intention but what other choice he had when Shin Hye insisted to stay inside the bathroom if he was still around.

Eventually he was awakened during the wee hour and groggily brought himself quietly back into their bedroom and noticed Shin Hye was already sleeping soundly in the bed. Yong Hwa sighed in relief as he took the empty space beside her. He carefully lingered his arm around her waist and moved her closer to him.

Shin Hye unconsciously turned her body when she felt the familiar warmness evolved around her and even snuggled deeper into him as if there was nothing happened between them earlier.

***

“Shin Hye..” Yong Hwa gently tapped her body. “Wake up, baby. You said you having meeting today.”

But Shin Hye lightly shrugged away her hand with her eyes still tightly close. She was too tired even to open her eyes after crying the whole night.

“I am taking a day off.” She slurred as she grabbed the blanket to cover her upper body.

Yong Hwa frowned while his hand caressing her hairs. “Are not feeling well?”

He worried that she might catching a cold for staying in the bathroom for a long time.

She slowly opened her eyes and saw his worried face intently watching over her. She immediately sat up with her eyes wide open as she distant herself from him.

“It is none of your concern.” She said coldly, eyeing him suspiciously.

“Honey, of course it is my concern. You are my wife.” Yong Hwa tried to reach for her, but he noticed Shin Hye seemed to be more cautious around him.

“Wife you always take advantage of.” Shin Hye chided as she looked away from meeting his gazes.

Yong Hwa chuckled softly. “That is because I love you, Shin Hye.”

Shin Hye rolled her eyes upon hearing his remarks with her lips instantly curled in a purse.

“I still need to go to Apgujeong today but I will tell Yuna you are not feeling well.” Yong Hwa uttered softly and strode the mirror across their bed to arrange his tie. “Are you sure you will stay alone? Mom will be home before lunch.”

His gazes were still glued on Shin Hye through the mirror reflection.

“I try to come early today.” He said again while making his way to her again. “Come..”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter