29.

Beautiful Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 29.

Shin Hye stared blankly at her phone while waiting for his call. The baby kept on moving actively inside her though her hand kept on caressing her belly trying to calm the baby down.

“Baby, daddy might be really busy tonight.” Shin Hye mumbled, more likely trying to ease away her sadness.

“Let’s sleep already, baby. Mummy needs to get up early tomorrow.” Shin Hye murmured softly as she pulled the blanket. Her eyes were still focused at the ceiling as her hand holding her phone tightly still hoping that Yong Hwa would call him even she knew it had past midnight.

She sighed heavily when she could feel the baby was kicking inside her while she was trying to get a sleep.

***

Yong Hwa furiously looked for his phone as soon he got up from his nap. When he was about to press her number, he realised it was already too late. He could only sigh away even he wanted to call her but the time was not allowing him to do so. He was afraid Shin Hye might be sleeping already.

I am sorry, honey. I really want to call you but seem it is too late already. I will call you later. I love you, my love.

He pressed the send button and put the phone beside the bed before taking off his cloth when he realised he was still wearing his working attire. Due to his tiredness after having quite a hectic day, he was planning to take a short nap but instead ended up falling into deep sleep.

***

Beep! Beep!

Shin Hye frantically reached for her phone when she heard the incoming text alert. She immediately opened the text message and her lips started to curl up when she realised the sender.

‘This is much better than nothing.’ She thought silently as she brought her phone to his chest.

“I love you too, Yong.” Shin Hye muttered softly and closed her tightly. She eventually felt into a sleep immediately soon after she closed her eyes.

***

Shin Hye moved around the house in panic since she got up late and realised she was already late for her morning meeting that day.

“Have your milk first.” Jina said when Shin Hye was about to leave the house. “I packed sandwiches for you. Make sure you eat them.”

Shin Hye simply nodded and smiled at her before bidding her goodbye.

“Mom, let have grilled meat later after I finish my work.” Shin Hye said again.

“Alright! Text me the place. I will go to you.” Jina smiled lovingly at Shin Hye as she waited her to go until she was no longer at her sights.

Jina sighed as she closed the door behind her as she looked around the house started to feel empty again. Her eyes suddenly caught at Yong Hwa’s wedding photo. She could see his happiness clearly shown through his smile with his arm linked with Shin Hye’s.

She starting to feel guilty again remembering Shin Hye was pregnant and Yong Hwa was nowhere to be found. It was all her fault. If only she was not acting harshly at them, Shin Hye would not be experiencing her pregnancy alone, Yong Hwa would not leave Shin Hye.

Jina took a glimpse of their picture that was taken during their honeymoon at Maldives. She definitely could see their love sparking through their eyes. Jina could only smile when her eyes diverted to an old picture belong to Yong Hwa. The picture had been there for such a long time and she never realise Shin Hye was actually in the picture too. Even Shin Hye when first she saw the first, she also could not believe her eyes too, that Yong Hwa still kept their pictures taken back when they were still in college.

“Yong Hwa, please at least call us and tell your whereabouts at the moment. Everyone is worry of you, especially Shin Hye.” She murmured softly as she stared at her son’s photo.

***

“I think I am going to order another set of meat.” Shin Hye told her mother in law as her hand was already waving calling the owner of the grilled restaurant.

“Are you still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter