Final

Beautiful Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

32.

Yong Hwa nervously paced back and forth infront of the surgery room. He was still shocked when he received a call from Shin Hye telling him, she was already in the labor getting ready for her delivery. Without wasting anytime, he immediately ran out of his meeting room though he was actually having an important meeting with the directors.

Shin Hye was out earlier this morning to get fresh seafood from the wet market when Yong Hwa told her, Jina was coming over to Jeju Island this evening to spend time with them. He immediately agreed, without even thinking of any possibilities that she would end up like this.

“Yong, it is been 3 hours already.” Jina snapped him back to reality as she looked over her son who waiting for his wife anxiously.

“Why did you even let her go alone to the wet market?” Jina stared at her son, feeling worried too. “Did you tell her parents already?”

Yong Hwa could only nod as he sighed deeply, clasping his hands together trying to put himself at ease.

“Why is it taking so long, mom?”

“Just wait for few more minutes. Shin Hye will be out soon.”

“I am really worried if anything bad might happen to her.” He muttered as he peeked over the surgical room trying to take a glimpse of his wife.

***

“JUNG YONG HWA!”

He immediately strode to the doctor standing not too far from him with his smile plastered on his face.

“How is my wife?” Yong Hwa could feel his body was trembling as he waited for his response.

“She is doing well. We are going to transfer her to her private room but while waiting for that, I will let my assistant to assist you to the nursery. Don’t worry, the boys are doing good and healthy.”

“Huh?!” Yong Hwa looked at him in dazed. His head suddenly felt really dizzy hearing his explanation.

The doctor chuckled softly as he patted his shoulder. “Go and look your boys.”

He slowly nodded his head, at the same time feeling dumbfounded before he was being dragged by his mother.

“I am having a twin?” Yong Hwa mumbled in disbelief.

“Shin Hye never tell you?”

Yong Hwa frantically shook his head, and as they reached infront of the nursery, he was able to spot his boys among all the babies inside the room.

His eyes fell on the babies that were nicely wrapped, and he knew exactly which ones were his sons from their clothes.

“Mr. Jung, you can bring your babies to see your wife now.” The young nurse smiled as she ushered them to get into the nursery.

***

Shin Hye smiled weakly when she saw Yong Hwa coming in while his arms were tightly holding one of their babies. Jina silently followed him from the back, holding their baby too.

“Let meet your mommy.” Yong Hwa murmured softly, as he looked down at the innocent baby sleeping soundly in his arms.

Shin Hye chuckled softly as she gently patted the empty space beside her and beckoned Jina to sit next to her.

“I will teach Shin Hye how to feed the baby correctly.” The young nurse uttered.

Shin Hye starting to feel excited when finally she got to hold her son in her arms and brought him closer to her chest, while Yong Hwa was humming softly as his gazes stared intently at his wife who was being assisted by the young nurse.

He smiled lovingly as he went besides her, tucking her hairs behind her ear when they seemed to get on to their son face.

“You need to hold the baby and bring him near to your , and try to shove your his mouth.” The young nurse explained.

Shin Hye could only nod her head, feeling excited when she gently brought the baby closer to her, that his face and her were touched.

She chuckled softly when she started to feel her baby was starting to feed on her as she looked up to meet his gazes and beckoned him to come closer to her as they continued to look at the baby in amusement.

 ***

“Yong Hwa, you should go back first and get her stuff. We will look after her.” said Ji Woo, who just came from Seoul when Yong Hwa told them Shin Hye was going to deliver. She gently pulled the thick blanket up to her daughter chest to prevent her from coldness.

“She is right, Yong Hwa. Your mom must be really tired too. She might need some rest as well.” Sang Woo agreed. His eyes never left his daughter who was sleeping soundly after finished feeding the twins.

Yong Hwa smiled in defeated when his in laws kept on insisting and slowly advanced to his wife.

“I will come back soon.” He whispered softly, and placed a kiss on her forehead.

“I won’t take so long.” He said again and excused himself along with Jina.

*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter