10.

Beautiful Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10.

“You never love me back then, Yong Hwa. You are taking advantage of me.” Shin Hye said bluntly snapping him back to reality.

Yong Hwa looked up and gingerly stared at Shin Hye who was also staring at him in sullen.

“I am not going to Jeju.” Shin Hye said firmly as she stood up and made his way out from the dining area.

“Shin Hye, listen first what-” Yong Hwa followed her to their bedroom but Yong Hwa in defeated when Shin Hye slammed the door against him and leaving him standing outside of their room.

He sighed heavily. He had suspected her reaction would be like this. Fortunately he had applied her leaves and booked their tickets, the only thing left for him was to convince Shin Hye to go with to Jeju Island.

“Shin, this is not a honeymoon. It is more like vacation, honey. Your dad arranged this vacation for us since you badly need to rest.”

“I am not going and it is final!” Shin Hye yelled from inside of the room.

Luckily enough, Jina was not home yet since she was still spending her time in Busan.

‘Maybe I should ask help from her dad!’ Yong Hwa grinned when Sang Woo’s face suddenly popped up in his mind.

***

“Your daughter is really stubborn.” Yong Hwa chuckled softly as he told his in-laws when they were having dinner together at K Hotel which only made Shin Hye to stomp on his shoe.

“Isn’t it a great idea? You were always whining for not getting enough sleep before. Your dad already approved the leaves. Just enjoy the honeymoon with Yong Hwa.” Ji Woo smiled lovingly at her only daughter.

“Mom, this is not the right time to go on vacation. So many things are happening at the moment.”

“Just go, Shin Hye. Both of you need a long break before you are getting busy again.” Sang Woo said, depending his wife. “Yong Hwa is going to join our Apgujeong Branch in next two months.”

“But dad-”

“Don’t worry of anything. Just enjoy your time with your husband.” Sang Woo stated firmly leaving Shin Hye with no other choice.

***

Shin Hye remained silence beside him while they were heading back to home. She was still pissed off when both of her parents were on Yong Hwa’s side when they should be defending her, their own daughter.

“Shin, we need to buy some groceries. Mom is coming home tomorrow.”

Yong Hwa took a glimpse of his wife and realised Shin Hye seemed to be lose in her own thought giving him another chance to .

He brought his hand closer to her hand and gently caressed it. “Shin, are you listening to me?”

Shin Hye hummed softly without even looking at him though she could feel Yong Hwa was intertwining their hands together. She could care less about it since she was still feeling dissatisfied with his decision taking leaves for both of them and even agreeing with her father to bring her to honeymoon.

“Se Young will come too.” Yong Hwa peeked on her trying to see her reaction when his cousin’s name was brought up into the conversation. But Shin Hye was showing no interest at all with her poker face on which only sent Yong Hwa to frustration.

“Maybe we should come home early tomorrow.” He said again when there was no reaction from Shin Hye.

“I still have meeting with HR Department tomorrow evening.” She replied coldly.

“I will wait for you then we go home together.”

“I still have to finish my work and doing some review for new contract.”

“It’s okay. I can still wait for you.” Yong Hwa uttered as they reached at the supermarket.

***

Mid-Autumn 2010, Jeju Island

“Shin Hye!” Jae Hyun waved happily when he saw Shin Hye just passed the custom with her heavy luggage

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter