31.

Beautiful Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

31.

Shin Hye frantically pushed away her blanket. She was about to move out the bed when she noticed the black socks nicely being put on her feet. And she knew exactly the socks were not belong to her.

“Yong..” Her voice cracked as she rushed out of the room. She was certain that he was here. How could she be wrong of that? She still remembered his warmness lingered around her last night.

Suddenly, she felt scared. So many thoughts popped in her mind. What if Yong Hwa left her? What if Yong Hwa had gone again? What if Yong Hwa never wanted her anymore? What if-

“Shin Hye-”

She immediately turned around when she heard a familiar voice calling her name. In seconds, she already found herself sobbing in his arms.

“Please don’t leave me anymore.” She murmured in between her cries as she tightened her arms around him.

“I was just getting something for you to eat.” He said, at the same time caressing her back to soothe her.

“You should have wait for me.” She retorted when her cries started to subsidize, slowly pulled herself from him.

He let out his soft chuckles as he looked down on her stained face before placing a soft kisses on her face.

“Your legs are swollen. Where did you go yesterday apart from getting some food from the stall?”

Shin Hye bit her lower lip as she moved her gazes away when she noticed Yong Hwa was staring intently at her, demanding for some explanation.

“It wasn’t too far. I just wanted to eat grilled meat. It was just nearby the stall.” She explained lowly without even looking at him.

Yong Hwa sighed deeply as he lightly her hairs. “I am not angry at you. I am just worried. What if you got hurt somewhere?”

“Next time you need to be more careful and you are not going anywhere without me.” He said again when Shin Hye remained still infront of her as he pecked her lips.

“Is that all you got to say?” She pouted as she looked up at her husband.

Yong Hwa simply nod his head to when he caught Shin Hye was looking at him in dissatisfaction.

Shin Hye stormed her feet as she walked back to the bedroom as Yong Hwa looked at her, feeling amused watching her reaction.

***

Yong Hwa slowly pushed the door and peeked inside and found Shin Hye was sobbing quietly as she sat on the bed. He went beside her and wrapped his arms body. Her cries starting to get louder when Yong Hwa pulled her closer to him.

“I am sorry for hurting your feeling.” He said as he held her face so they could face each other. “Of course, I have a lot to say to you.”

“I want to say how much I do miss you when you are not with me. I want to tell you that I will never want to part with you even you push me away, Shin Hye. I want you to know how much I do love you. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter