07.

Beautiful Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7.

“Baby, let have lunch together later.” Yong Hwa suggested when they were on their way to office but Shin Hye remained silence next to him.

Yong Hwa took a glimpse of his wife and saw Shin Hye was more interested with the outside view. He grabbed this chance and took her hand to his lip.

“Shin, are you listening to me?” He uttered softly as he caressed her hand.

Shin Hye glanced over him before she pulled her hand from and focused her eyes back to the road ignoring him.

Yong Hwa just simply smiled and he knew Shin Hye was still angry with him when she did not talking to him.

“Darling, are you still angry with me?” Yong Hwa asked in purpose trying to garner her attention but Shin Hye remained silence as ever. “I know I was wrong. Forgive me, baby.”

“I promise I won’t bring up that matter again. I swear!” Yong Hwa quietly took her hand again when he noticed she was playing with her fingers. He held her hand even tighter when he could feel Shin Hye was struggling to pull her hand away from him.

“Let go my hand.” Shin Hye retorted lowly when she realised Yong Hwa had no intention to let go her hand.

“Finally, you spoke up.” Yong Hwa grinned naughtily as he caressed her hand softly. “Don’t be angry at me anymore. Until when you are not going to talk to me, baby? I miss to hear your voice already, my love.”

“Just drive this car. We are late already.” Shin Hye hissed when Yong Hwa did not show any sign of giving up and ended up letting him to hold her hand. Shin Hye bit her lower lip trying to hide her giddiness when Yong Hwa acting sweetly to her.

“Alright, baby. Your request is at my command but with one condition.” Yong Hwa said. “Have a lunch with later. I don’t take no as answer.”

***

Yuna tried to ease her nervousness when Shin Hye did not even greet her when she walked into the office. She quickly followed her to her personal room with a tablet on her hand.

“Anything for me today?” Shin Hye asked as she switched on her laptop without even looking at her secretary.

“You only have another meeting with Mrs. Lim around 9.” Yuna announced while eyeing the tablet.

“That’s all?”

“New appointment request just in-” Yuna frowned as she looked up at her boss who was staring at her at the same time. “Mr. Jung wants to have lunch with you.”

“Decline it! Tell him I am busy.” Shin Hye said firmly. “Get me ice coffee now.”

“Yes, Mrs. Jung.” Yuna murmured softly as she turned around and ready to walk out when Shin Hye abruptly stopped her. “Yes, Mrs Jung?”

“What did you call me just now?”

“Mrs. Jung?”

Shin Hye scoffed as she looked at Yuna in disbelief. “Who ask you to call me Mrs. Jung?”

“I thought it is more reasonable since you are marry to Mr. Jung.” She carefully reasoned out and stared at her boss timidly.

“Don’t ever call me Mrs. Jung. Just call me Ms. Park. That is even better.” Shin Hye told her firmly. “You may go now.”

***

“Ms. Park asked me to tell you, she is busy.” Yuna told the young executive over the morning breaks.

Yong Hwa sighed deeply as he scratched his head. “She is having meeting during lunch time?”

“No. She just wants me to tell you, she is busy. That is it.” Yuna said as she shook her head lightly. “Don’t tell me you guys are having argument, well, I mean-”

“What do you mean, Yuna?” Shin Hye cleared as she walked in to the pantry out of sudden. “The morning break is almost over. You should go back to your place.”

Yong Hwa smiled lovingly towards her while Yuna was already excused herself and immediately walked out from the pantry followed by other workers leaving the newlywed alone.

“Aren’t you supposed to go back to your place?” Shin Hye frowned when she realised Yong Hwa was still there.

When he was assured there was no one beside them, Yong Hwa put his arms around her and put a chaste kiss on her cheek.

“Yah!” Shin Hye yelled out. “Who tell you can just s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter