22.

Beautiful Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

22.

“You told them?” Shin Hye scoffed as she stared at her husband in disbelief. “Why did you tell them?”

Yong Hwa could only grin to hide away his nervousness when Shin Hye was already glaring at him.

“Well, you know they are my friends. They are very suspicious when I told them I am going to marry you. What other choice left to me? You know I cannot even hide anything from them.”

“That was really embarrassing. How can I even face Se Young after this?” Shin Hye cried as she brought her face to his broad chest.

“You have to me earlier.” She added again.

He let out his soft chuckles with his hands tried to cup her face. “There is nothing to be shy of. Se Young and Jae Jin definitely understand it.”

“I don’t know. I don’t think I can look at Se Young after this.”

Yong Hwa laughed happily as he continued to her hairs and told her to act as if she did not know anything.

“How can I? It will be more obvious.” Shin Hye smiled faintly with her hand sneakily caressing his chest.

“You can do it, honey. Trust me.” Yong Hwa assured and placed a soft kiss on her head.

***

“Oppa, you should have been more careful. Auntie will know something fishy about them if we are not careful.” Se Young uttered when she accompanied him to the escalator.

“I am sorry about that, babe. I was too excited to see her again. We should be more careful next time.” Jae Jin said lowly as he smiled assuringly at him. “Just go in now. I will call you once I reach home.”

“Be careful on your way home, oppa.” Se Young said as she saw him off to the escalator.

***

Yong Hwa frantically pushed the blanket and immediately dashed to the bathroom. He could feel the bitterness of his mouth as he forced everything out of his stomach. His head suddenly was really heavy. Slowly he picked up himself and walked out of the bathroom.

He went back to the empty space beside Shin Hye who was sleeping soundly. She was too deep in her sleep that she barely knew what happened. He sighed heavily as he took a glimpse of the clock. It was still too early in the dawn. He weakly pulled the blanket to cover the body from the coldness and slumped closer with Shin Hye as he carefully pulled her into his embrace.

“Yong..” Shin Hye murmured softly when she could feel Yong Hwa was hugging her tightly. “Did you vomit again? Do you want me to bring to the hospital now?”

He shook his head and tightened his arms around her. “I am fine, honey. Don’t worry too much. Just go back to sleep.”

“Are you sure?” Shin Hye was feeling worried with him. He had been throwing up continuously for few days by now. “I will take you to the hospital later.”

Yong Hwa hummed softly without even talking back to her instead he closed his eyes tightly trying to get some sleep. He was not feeling well these few days. He seemed to lose his appetite too and keep on throwing up after having a meal.

“Do you want me to get water for you?” Shin Hye asked though she knew Yong Hwa might be sleeping already. She carefully brought her hand to his forehead. He was seemed to be alright and his temperature was fine too.

Shin Hye sighed deeply as she trying to get some sleep too even she was really worried about him.

***

“Can you drive to Itaewon?” Yong Hwa asked when they were already inside the car after meeting a doctor.

“Now?” Shin Hye was looking at him in confusion. “This is peak hour, Yong. I-”

“Nevermind! Just go back home now.” Yong Hwa sulked when Shin Hye refused to drive to Itaewon. “I will ask Se Young to accompany me later.”

Hearing Se Young name, Shin Hye quickly offered to drive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter