02.

Beautiful Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2.

“I have my conditions too.” Shin Hye retorted with her eyes fixated on him. “Take note of them.”

 “What are your conditions?” Yong Hwa snickered as he looked at back her.

You are not allowed to fall in love with me. No intimacy and skinship are allowed. And, after one year, our marriage will be over.

Yong Hwa scoffed as he looked at her in disbelief. “Even you are not asking for the, I will be more than happy to do them except for your second condition. We will need to touch each other, Shin Hye so people will believe that we are happy husband and wife.”

“I am not playing happy family here, Yong Hwa. This marriage is purely a business. I will give you the amount of money you need, and you need to be my husband.”

“But-”

“If you have nothing more to say, you may leave my office now.” Shin Hye said coldly and set her eyes back to her personal laptop. “And one more thing, get me an Americano.”

Yong Hwa pursed his lips as he looked at her annoyingly and slowly walked out from her office.

***

“Shin Hye, come here! I bring you the best dresses for your wedding.” Ji Woo beckoned her daughter to have a look on the wedding dresses nicely hanged on their living when she saw her daughter just came in from the front door.

Shin Hye shrugged and told Ji Woo to pick any dress that fit her very well. Ji Woo could only sigh away her frustration and turned back to the Nera Wong, the top designer that she flew from New York to Seoul.

“I am sorry, Miss Wong. My daughter seems to be really tired.” She uttered softly. “I think the first dress that I chose fit my daughter perfectly.”

Meanwhile, Shin Hye weakly discarded her pencil skirt along with her blouse, leaving her only in her undergarments. She looked at her reflection from the mirror infront of her.

“I need to jog tomorrow seems that I have gain weight.” She murmured.

Suddenly her door was flung, and Ji Woo bragged into her room when Shin Hye was about to unhook her bra.

“Mom!” She whined. “You should knock the door first before coming in.”

Shin Hye immediately dashed to her bathrobe hanged nicely near her wardrobe. “What is it now, mom?”

“I am your mother. I have seen you , Shin Hye. It is nothing to be shy of.” Ji Woo smiled lovingly at her daughter.

Shin Hye pouted cutely. “Mom, I am not a baby anymore. I am already twenty four.”

“You are still my baby.” Ji Woo insisted as she caressed her daughter soft hairs. “Soon, you will be marrying Yong Hwa. I want the best for you, honey.”

“Mom, didn’t I always do the best for myself? Don’t worry too much. I am sure Yong Hwa also wanted the best for us.”

“Do you really like him that much, Shin Hye?”

Shin Hye bit her lip as she slowly shook her head. “Mom, please…”

“Alright.” Ji Woo chuckled softl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter