03.

Beautiful Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3.

February, 2010

Shin Hye screamed in horror when she saw a man sleeping soundly in his boxer beside her. Her hands frantically roamed to pull the tangle bedsheet to cover her body when she realized she was too.

“Shin Hye, let sleep some more..” He murmured with his eyes closed tightly.

Shin Hye continued to scramble across the room looking for her clothes. Her mind seemed unable to think straight. Suddenly tears started to running down on her cheeks.

‘Did something happen last night?’ She thought silently as she brought her clothes to the bathroom.

She immediately stopped when pair of arms pulling her from behind before she was turned around and Yong Hwa was smiling wickedly at her.

Shin Hye started to feel panicked again when Yong Hwa pulled her closer to him before he planted a deep kiss on her. She struggled to push him but ended up being gathered in his arms and Yong Hwa brought her to the bed just across them.

She was lying flat on her back with Yong Hwa hovering her as he planted another kiss on her innocent lips. Shin Hye tried her best to resist his kiss as she sealed her lips tightly and soft sob started to echo in the bedroom.

“Sunbae..” She pleaded. “Please don’t do this to me.”

She was too weak even just to fight him.

Yong Hwa laughed as he let go of her and sat at the end of the bed while Shin Hye was already crying hardly as she pulled the blanket up to her chest.

“You have a beautiful body. You are so wild last night and I like it.” Yong Hwa smirked as he looked at her covered body.

***

Yong Hwa sighed heavily before he took her hands and held them tightly as he continued to stare at her.

“Nothing happened that night, Shin. I swear nothing happened. It was just a stupid bet.” He said as he caressed her soft hands.

“You think I will easily believe you? Trust you?” Shin Hye yelled struggling to pull her hands away from him. “I don’t even know what I did wrong for you guys did that to me.”

“I did not do anything to you, Shin-”

Shin Hye shook her head furiously refused to believe his words. “Send me home now, Yong.”

***

January, 2010

Yong Hwa took a glimpse at a group of their juniors slowly approaching them but his eyes were already focused at girl with brunette hairs wearing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter