15.

Beautiful Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

15.

“Why you never call me back then?” Shin Hye boldly asked with her tears running down on her cheeks. “You always said you love me but you never call me even once, Yong Hwa. I was waiting for you.”

“Do you know how much I hate you for leaving me? Not even calling me? Not even asking if I am doing fine?” She yelled out, letting go all her frustration. “You acted as if you don’t even know me when we met again. Do you know how much it hurts my feeling? And now you are saying you love me. You never love me, Yong.”

Shin Hye continued to wail leaving Yong Hwa with bitterness, and when he remained quiet, she made her way out of the Jacuzzi. She hurriedly walked inside the villa leaving Yong Hwa dumbfounded.

Yong Hwa hastily moved out from the Jacuzzi and dashed back into the villa and saw Shin Hye was crying while rummaging her luggage.

“Shin Hye.” He knelt down next to her as his hands stopped her and turned her to face him before helping her to stand again.

“I am sorry.” He added as he took her face to face him. “I don’t mean to hurt your feeling. I just want you to be happy.”

“How can I be happy after you took away everything from me, Yong Hwa?”

“I never do anything to you, Shin Hye. Nothing really happened that night.”

Shin Hye shook her head furiously not wanting to believe his words though she wanted to believe him so much.

Yong Hwa sighed deeply as he brought her closer to him, and gently patted her back to soothe her.

***

December 2012

“Mr. Jung, I want you to meet my daughter, Park Shin Hye. She will be joining us starting from today.” Sang Woo excitedly introduced her only daughter to Yong Hwa.

“Nice meeting you, Miss Park.” Yong Hwa said solemnly. “I hope we can work well together.”

Shin Hye was still in complete dazed when Yong Hwa was acting cold and did not even acknowledge her.

“Yong Hwa just came back from America and joined our company recently.” Sang Woo explained when he noticed they were exchanging look. “Did you know each other?”

“Ye-”

“No, sir.” Yong Hwa quickly denied leaving Shin Hye in stunt.

“I thought you knew each other.” Sang Woo glanced over at her daughter. “Shin Hye, you will be working closely with Yong Hwa-”

“Let’s meet the other staffs. You have not introduce all of them to me.” Shin Hye coldly cut off his words and walked away.

***

Yong Hwa was in defeated when Shin Hye refused to go down for their dinner. Since evening, Shin Hye remained silence and completely cold towards him though he tried to prick her interest but she preferred to be alone reading magazines.

“I can hear your tummy is growling.” Yong Hwa tried to crack a joke but only getting ignored by Shin Hye as she focused her eyes on the magazine.

“I am hungry.” Yong Hwa nagged. “My tummy is growling too.”

Shin Hye looked up and met his gazes before she rolled her eyes and put her magazine down before she made her way to the bathroom.

Yong Hwa sighed heavily as he advanced to the table phone near the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter