06.

Beautiful Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6.

Yong Hwa glanced up when he saw Shin Hye walked into their room after helping his mother doing some chores and their laundry. His love grew even more when his eyes fell into her tired face. He quickly beckoned her to join him but Shin Hye declined.

“I will get wash first.” She said meekly.

He just simply nodded as he stared at her lovingly though Shin Hye was already shot him a glare and signaling him to leave her alone.

“I am so sleepy already.” Yong Hwa yawned, pretending as if he did not see her signal. “Just go wash yourself and sleep after that.”

“Yong, can you wait outside first?” Shin Hye uttered when Yong Hwa was ignoring him while lying flatly on his back.

“Why?”

Shin Hye was dumbfounded when her husband was acting clueless. “I need to shower so you need to wait outside.”

“Just wash up. As if I never seen you .” Yong Hwa muttered softly. “You have nothing to be shy of. I have seen your body..”

Shin Hye silence in sudden hearing his remarks. She bit her lip as she turned around trying to restrain her tears from falling down on her cheeks. Suddenly she was feeling sensitive when Yong Hwa brought the matter though she knew he was just teasing her but that incident had changed her life eventually and it was such nightmare for her.

Yong Hwa peeked silently over at his wife when Shin Hye was not answering him and realized her sad face as she dashed into the bathroom.

***

Shin Hye sat down on the cold tiles with her tears already continuously streaming down on her cheeks, just the way water from the showerhead running down on her body.

She was hurt with his words and literally they were breaking her heart. If only he knew how scared she was to face the reality, how scared she was when she was standing on the podium duri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter