17.

Beautiful Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

17.

Yong Hwa smiled faintly when he saw Shin Hye was trying to get up with her body tightly wrapped with the tangled bedsheet as soon he stepped inside their room. He immediately put down the fresh bedsheet and quickly rushed to help her stand.

“I can stand by my own.” Shin Hye retorted as she shrugged him away from holding her but her legs seemed to be still weak that she felt back on the bed.

“Just stay here. I will prepare the warm tub for you.” Yong Hwa uttered softly and pulled the blanket to cover her body. “Don’t move a lot. I will carry you later.”

Shin Hye was about to speak up again but Yong Hwa was no longer at her sight. She sighed heavily when her eyes accidentally saw the dried blood spots on the bedsheet covering her body.

‘What is actually happened four years ago?’ She thought. Suddenly she was feeling dizzy with the new revelation. Yong Hwa never did anything to her back then, but why did they ended in the morning?

Few minutes later, Yong Hwa walked out from the bathroom with a bathrobe in his hand. He cleared his throat when he noticed Shin Hye was seemed to be lost in her own thought. His gazes fell on her lovely and realised Shin Hye was frowning with her eyes eyeing the bedsheet draped around her body.

“Shin Hye..” He slowly approached her and took the empty space beside as he took her hand and intertwined them together. “What are you thinking, baby?”

She simply shook her head with her lips curling up while her eyes focused on their intertwined hands.

“Thank you, my love.” Yong Hwa huskily whispered to her, at the same time caressing their hands with his free hand.

Shin Hye frowned as she looked up searching for his face. She could see he was smiling genuinely towards her.

“I am not taking advantage of you, Shin Hye. I am really serious with our marriage. I never had intention to play with your feeling. I really love you. I love you so much.”

She did not notice her eyes where getting teary until Yong Hwa gingerly wiped away her tears and soothe her not to cry.

“You are not you going to leave me, right?”

Yong Hwa shook his head as he stared into her eyes. He could sense the sadness in her eyes.

“I don’t want to see you sad, dear. It breaks my heart seeing you being hurt, and the reason you are hurting is me. I can’t forgive myself if you are hurting because of me.”

“I am not sad, Yong.” She assured him as she smiled lovingly at him. “I am just confused.”

“Confused?” Yong Hwa sighed in relief. “Confuse about what? You know you can share anything with me.”

Shin Hye quickly shook her head, not ready to share with him about her curiosity after knowing she was still a last night. She was actually still feeling embarrassed to face him after knowing he never lie at her all these times.

“Alright, baby.” Yong Hwa said, understood Shin Hye might still having hard time learning the truth. He gently placed his arms under her thighs and on her back which make Shin Hye instantly to put her arms around his neck.

He carefully brought her to the bathroom, and gently put her down before unwrapped the bedsheet around her body.

“Why?” Yong Hwa chuckled softly when Shin Hye quickly turned around, feeling shy of her sudden infront of him on the bright light.

“You can leave me now.” Shin Hye stuttered nervously. “I will call you once I am done.”

Yong Hwa let out his soft laugh at her antics and told her to take her time and call him when she finished later.

***

Shin Hye silently eating her late lunch while watching at her husband smothering the fresh bedsheet after cleaning the dirty one. She was feeling glad and thankful at the same time when Yong Hwa voluntarily replaced and cleaned their messy bed instead of asking the room service to clean it. She would rather die than feeling embarrassed to face the workers here though it could be understandable since they were living in the honeymoon villa.

Yong Hwa glanced over his wife chewing her food and noticed she was actually losing in her own deep thought. He smirked when something popped up in his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter