30.

Beautiful Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

30.

“Miss Park!” The young secretary gasped when Shin Hye suddenly appeared infront of her. Serra quickly followed the young director to Yong Hwa’s office though Shin Hye told her not to mind her.

“It’s okay, Serra. You don’t have to come with me.” Shin Hye stated firmly as she stopped the young secretary from coming into the office. “I can manage by myself.”

Serra simply nodded before she walked away and Shin Hye immediately pushed the door behind her before she rushed to his desk. Her hands were frantically pulling all the drawers trying to look up for some clues until she found her passport inside one of his drawer. Shin Hye frowned as she took her passport as she tried to look for his passport too, and soon realized his passport was nowhere to be found.

Shin Hye sighed deeply as she took her seat on his chair, while her fingers were tapping on the desk with her mind was in a deep thought thinking if Yong Hwa might be gone out of the country.

“Serra, please come in for a while.” Shin Hye said as she pressed the intercom and hung up even before the young secretary replied her.

“Come in!” She yelled when she heard a knock on the door and saw Serra timidly approached her.

“When is the last time Yong Hwa came in to his office?” Shin Hye asked as she stared intently at her.

“Last two months, Miss Park.” Serra immediately answered without even thinking.

“Did he say anything before he left?”

Serra quickly shook her head. “He only told me to email him everything related to office matter.”

“Alright. You may go now.” Shin Hye said without even looking at her as her eyes were fixed on her passport. Serra quietly walked out of the office leaving the young director alone in her deep thought.

Shin Hye immediately pressed few numbers as she held the phone closed to her ear.

“Korean Air-”

***

Se Young hurriedly rushed to the front door when she heard the door bell rang few times accompanied with knocks on the door. Jae Jin followed his wife from behind wondering who might be coming to their place at this hour.

“Shin Hye” Se Young exclaimed as soon she opened the door and let her to step inside their house. “What brings you here?”

Jae Jin raised his brows as he stared curiously at Shin Hye who was staring at them brightly.

“Does something good happen to you?” Jae Jin asked.

“I need your help.” Shin Hye blurted out. “Yong Hwa is in Jeju Island so-”

“Do you want us to come with you?” They exclaimed excitedly in unison.

Shin Hye quickly shook her head. “No. I just need you guys to send me off to Airport. Is that possible?”

“Are you sure you don’t want us to come with you?” Jae Jin looked at her worriedly before his eyes fell on her baby bump.

“There is no need you guys to come with me. I can handle it by myself.” Shin Hye smiled lovingly at the young couple. “I want to surprise him. Hope you guys can keep this as a secret too. I don’t want my parents and my mother in law to be worried over me.”

“Sure, Shin Hye.” Se Young took the empty seat next to Shin Hye as she wrapped her arms around her. “When are you going to fly to Jeju Island?”

“Tomorrow morning.” Shin Hye uttered softly.

“Do you know where to find him?” Jae Jin asked, still worrying her since Shin Hye was going to there alone.

Shin Hye immediately nodded her head as the visual of the summer house popped up in her mind. She was sure Yong Hwa was there, and tomorrow she was going to find that place and looked for him.

***

Shin Hye sighed in relief as she passed the custom clearance and went to claim her baggage with her hands busily texting Se Young telling her that she had safely landed in Jeju Island. As soon she got her luggage, carefully she made her way to the taxi area.

When a man in his mid forty approached her, Shin Hye immediately told him about the summer house that was facing the beach.

“Is it Nonjitmul Beach House?” He asked.

“There is a botanic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter