12.

Beautiful Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

12.

“Oppa, should I make your favourite coffee?” Se Young asked when they were at the kitchen watching TV after their dinner together.

Shin Hye took a glimpse of him and saw Yong Hwa was shaking his head and told the other girl, he was going to sleep early that. Shin Hye sighed in relief after hearing his explanation.

“I will get your favourite juice.” Shin Hye said bluntly as she left her seat and rushed in to the kitchen.

“Thanks, baby.”

Carefully she took the tall glasses and poured the orange juice for them before she brought them to the living room.

“So refreshing!” Yong Hwa blurted out and took another sip of the juice.

“Right. Really fresh!” Jina agreed as she smiled fondly at her daughter in law.

Yong Hwa put down his glass and spoke up. “Mom, actually I have something to say.”

Jina gasped and looked at the young couple excitedly. She was too excited that Jina immediately took her seat in between Shin Hye and Yong Hwa.

“Are you pregnant, Shin Hye? Omo! I am going to be grandmother?”

“Mom..” Shin Hye took her hand, and at the same time feeling guilty for letting Jina to think she was pregnant. “I am not pregnant.”

Jina frowned upon hearing her exclamation. “Then what is it you wanted to tell me, Yong?”

She could only sigh away her frustration as she fixed her gazes at her son, demanding for his explanation.

“Actually, we are planning to go for vacation. We been planning this but since we are both really busy, we have to push back our vacation. And now, we have time so we are going for vacation.”

“You are going for honeymoon, oppa?” Se Young interrupted. “Where are you planning to go?”

“We have not decide yet.” Yong Hwa told the younger girl as he intertwined his hand with Shin Hye.

Shin Hye was dumbfounded when she heard Yong Hwa said he had not yet decide their vacation destination.

“Omo! That must be really fun.” Se Young uttered giddily. “Shin Hye, where do you want Oppa to bring you?”

“I don’t know. I will just follow Yong Hwa.” Shin Hye muttered softly.

“When you are planning to go?” Jina asked again.

“Next week, mom.”

***

“I thought you said we are going to Jeju.” Shin Hye pouted cutely when they were alone inside their bedroom.

“I change my mind.”

Shin Hye furrowed her brows as she turned around to face her husband who was smiling fondly towards her.

“Why?”

“I want to surprise you.” Yong Hwa teasingly said as he grabbed her hand and pulled her into his laps.

“Yong..” Shin Hye gaped, at the same time blushing when she felt Yong Hwa was scattering his kisses on her shoulder as he tightened his embrace around her.

“You know I don’t like surprises.” Shin Hye exclaimed weakly.

Yong Hwa chuckle softly, and feeling glad too when Shin Hye did not struggling to get away from him.

“Just tell me where we are going.” Shin Hye insisted and lightly shook his arms.

“No!.” He stated firmly.

“Then, I am not going.”

“You said you will just follow me.” Yong Hwa teased his annoyed wife.

“I change my mind too.”

“Then you will regret for not coming with me.”

***

2014, 2 weeks ago

Yong Hwa always been really curious whenever he saw his wife writing on her handbook. Seemed that handbook was really important to her and today, maybe he was given an opportunity or Shin Hye was being careless, that handbook was placed on side table. Because of his curiosity, he sneakily took the handbook with him and had look on it while Shin Hye was having her shower.

He flipped over the pages, until his eyes caught something that picked up his interest.

Things to do for/with Yong Hwa ♥

Go vacation to Maldives. Lock our padlock at Namsam Tower. Master his favourite food! Make his favourite morning coffee every morning.

Yong Hwa bit his lip hard, trying to hold back his laugh as he continued to read his wife wishlist. He kept on shaking his head, amused with her wishlists though actually he could not help but to feel giddy at the same time.

He quickly put back the handbook at the original place when he heard the water from the headshower had stopped and tried to act normally. He kept himself busy matching the right tie when Shin Hye walked out from the bathroo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter