04.

Beautiful Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4.

February 2010.

“Yong Hwa sunbae.” Shin Hye cooed sweetly. “Are you going to stay inside my room too?”

Yong Hwa was still holding her tightly from falling down before he settled her in the middle of the bed.

“Stay there.” Yong Hwa stated firmly when suddenly his phone rang.

Shin Hye remained still as she looked up and pouted innocently at him before Yong Hwa dashed into the balcony to answer his phone.

“It is hot..” She mumbled with her eyes half opened with her fingers slowly tracing down to loosen her button.

Meanwhile in the balcony…

Yong Hwa let out an evil laugh. “I am with her. I will send her picture to you if you don’t believe me.”

“Just wait for while, Jae Jin. You will be regretting this later. Just prepare your money already.” He said again.

Yong Hwa chuckled when he hanged up his phone and put it back inside his pocket before he rushed inside only to see Shin Hye was busy discarding her own clothes. His eyes almost bulged out when the innocent lady infront of him was trying to unhook her bra.

“Shin Hye, what are you doing?”

Shin Hye was taken aback when Yong Hwa raised his voice as he stared at her completely in dazed.

“Put back your clothes, Shin Hye.” He said again.

She shook her head and started to hiccup and flung her bra random. “I am hot..”

Yong Hwa immediately ran to her and quickly took her hands before she even pulled down her pants. He gulped when his arms accidentally bumped on her soft s.

“Yong…” Shin Hye was struggling trying to pull her hands when they fell into the bed with Yong Hwa was on top of her.

He quickly let go of her hands and stood up. He was totally speechless as he continued to watch Shin Hye took down her pants along with her lacy leaving her .

“That feels so good.” Shin Hye murmured and lied down flatly on the bed but when she saw Yong Hwa was still standing before her, she roused up to reach for his hand.

“Yong Sunbae, aren’t you feeling hot?” Shin Hye batted her lashes as she looked at him innocently.

She pouted again when Yong Hwa did not answering her question and moved closer to him. They were few inches away when Shin Hye took her initiative and started to discard his shirt before her small hands fumbling with his trousers.

“This is much better.” Shin Hye naughtily poked on his chest few times and pushed him instead into the bed. Yong Hwa could only gasped when Shin Hye made her move and straddled on his clothed groin.

“Yong Hwa..” Shin Hye frowned as her fingers caressing his lips and slowly she lowered her head and pecked a soft kiss on his lips. “I like you..”

Yong Hwa jerked up and cupped her face before he initiating a long, deep, and passionate kiss on her lips befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter