25.

Beautiful Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

25.

“You are not going to pack your things?” Jina was totally losing her patient and dragged Shin Hye out of the room. “Stay here. I will pack all your things.”

“Mom-” Shin Hye tried to reach out for her hand as she was sobbing hardly. “Please don’t be like this. I can explain everything to you.”

“Enough, Shin Hye! All these times I have been adoring you, looking up on you but you are taking advantages on us especially Yong Hwa.”

Shin Hye frantically shook her head trying to deny her accusation as she held her legs tightly.

Jina coldly shrugged her away and went to their room leaving Shin Hye wailing alone in the living room. Shin Hye quickly ran to her, trying to stop Jina from throwing her things into her luggage.

“Get out of this house, Shin Hye. I don’t want to see you.” Jina wept silently before leaving Shin Hye alone picking up her things scattered on the floor.

***

Yong Hwa was grinning happily with pregnancy kit in his hand, while his other was tightly holding Shin Hye’s favourite hamburger and fries. He was going to ask Shin Hye to do a check up before bringing her to hospital. He was very sure Shin Hye was pregnant though she told him it was not possible because of the menstrual she had last week.

He walked into their house, and quickly rushed to his room. Carefully he twisted the door knob not wanting to disturb his wife who was possibly having her rest.

“Shin-” He was in bewildered when he found their room was in messy state with some of his clothes scattered on the floors. He immediately put down the food and pregnancy test on the side table and dashed to the bathroom calling her name few times. But there was no reply from Shin Hye until Jina suddenly walked into their room with papers in her hand.

“Mom, where is Shin Hye?” Yong Hwa looked at her nervously as his eyes were glancing at the papers in her hands.

“I asked her to leave this house.” Jina uttered coldly. “What is this, Yong Hwa?-”

Jina was unable to finish her words when Yong Hwa suddenly interrupted her.

“Where did she go?” Yong Hwa was already panicking and at the same time, his hand was already pressing his wife numbers. “Mom, why did you ask her to go?”

“There is no point keeping her in this house. She is going to leave anyway once you are divorced.”

“Mom! She is my wife! How can you do that to her? She is not feeling well.” Yong Hwa yelled in frustration.

“Yong Hwa, she is using you for her own benefits. Why do you even agree to marry her? You don’t have to feel sad over this, Yong. You are going to divorce once your marriage is already one year old. And good thing, you never touch. That is good. So it would be much easier for her to find another man. You can find better woman, much better than Shin Hye.”

Yong Hwa closed his eyes tightly trying to calm down himself. He looked at his mother in dismay.

“Mom, Shin Hye is not like that.” He said weakly. “It is me taking advantage of her. I forced her to sleep with me four years ago without her consents. And now, she is pregnant, mom. I am planning to bring her to hospital later.”

“I am not coming home. Not until I found Shin Hye.” Yong Hwa said again.

***

Se Young gently caressed her back, trying to calm Shin Hye down who had been crying since she arrived at her house while Jae Jin trying to call Yong Hwa. She was still shocked when she saw Shin Hye was standing near the gate when they reached home from the wet market. When she asked about Yong Hwa, Shin Hye suddenly hugged her without saying anything.

“Let’s go upstairs. You need to rest, Shin Hye.” Se Young said as she helped Shin Hye to stand.

Shin Hye obediently followed her without any words. When Se Young opened the guest room, she told Shin Hye to have a shower when she realised Shin Hye was actually was still in her pyjama.

“Please don’t tell Yong Hwa I am here.” Shin Hye said weakly as she wiped away her tears.

Se Young simply nodded as she ushered her into the bathroom so she could help to tidy her clothes.

***

Se Young immediately ran to get her husband when Shin Hye was taking her shower.

“Oppa, did you manage to call Yong Hwa?” She whispered quietly afraid Shin Hye might hear them.

Jae Jin nodded. “Where is Shin Hye?”

“She is taking her shower.” Se Young said. “What happened actually, oppa? Shin Hye told me not to tell Yong Hwa she is here. Did they fight?”

“Auntie Jina knows found out their marriage contract.”

Se Young furrowed her brows as she stared at her husband in disbelief. “How come?”

Jae Jin shrugged his shoulder. “Yong Hwa also doesn’t know how can she found out about it.”

“Just go upstairs. Shin Hye might need you. I will wait for Yong Hwa here.”

***

Shin Hye blinked her eyes few times seeing few blood spot on her undergarment. She stared at them curiously while mentally calculating

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter