05.

Beautiful Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5.

Shin Hye yawned lazily, stretching out her arms when the bright sun rays penetrate through the curtains. Slowly she sat up on the bed as her eyes wildly scanned for her husband. Yes! They had been married for week now. Nothing much changed eversince their marriage and today was their first Sunday together.

She roughly pushed the thick blanket away when she noticed it almost was midday and Yong Hwa did not bother to wake her up. She quickly dashed into the bathroom, got her shower done in fifteen minutes, pulled her favorite lacy dress and tied her hairs into a messy bun.

Yong Hwa entered the room and smiled lovingly when he saw Shin Hye was arranging her bun. He could not even take his eyes from his wife. He looked over at wife admiring her beauty, slowly took his steps closer to her and placed a good morning kiss on her cheek before giving her a backhug.

“Yah!” Shin Hye hissed in annoyance. “I told you not to kiss me.”

Yong Hwa chuckled as he stared his wife reflection in amusement. Eversince they had married, new habits had formed. It seemed had becoming his habit to kiss her, to and even giving her a hug.

“.. Remember the conditions.” Shin Hye murmured with her brows furrowed when Yong Hwa suddenly tightened his arms around her and placed another chaste kiss on her neck.

“What condition?” He surely to make feel annoyed. Another thing, he found his wife was really adorable when she was getting angry or annoy.

Shin Hye slapped away his arms and turned around so she could face him, but Yong Hwa was more interested with her lips when he started to peck her lips several times.

“Yong Hwa, we need to talk..” She murmured in between their kisses.

“I am still kissing you.” He pulled her body closer to him as he deepened their kisses and her soft lips begging for an entrance.

Shin Hye sighed and ended up and compiled to him as she let out a soft moan when his tongue was eagerly exploring her wet cavern.

“Baby, can we just forget about the agreement and live normally?” Yong Hwa stared at her with his fingers tucked few strand of her hairs behind her ears.

Shin Hye shook her head as she tried to breathe evenly after the long kiss Yong Hwa gave to her.

“Why?” Yong Hwa asked. “We can be happy together.”

“I still remember what you have done to me few years ago.” She stated coldly.

Yong Hwa smiled bitterly. “Alright. Take your time, honey. I know I was wronged back then.”

***

Yong Hwa followed his wife to kitchen much to Shin Hye’s annoyance when he started to again with his arms circled around her tiny waist. Shin Hye was unable to react since her mother in law was there too.

Jina just simply smiling seeing her son was having a good time with Shin Hye. She admitted, at first she was nervous too to have Shin Hye around in their apartment, since Shin Hye was a heiress. She was afraid if she was not able to make her happy, but Shin Hye was such a loveable young lady assured her, she was fine staying with them.

“Yong Hwa, stop teasing your wife.” Jina slapped his arms as she slightly pushed him away from Shin Hye. “How she is going to finish her coo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter