24.

Beautiful Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

24.

Shin Hye sighed deeply trying to endure the dizziness of her head when she was helping Jina and Grandma Jung making their dinner. Jina noticed Shin Hye was feeling uneasy as she kept on touching her head.

“Shin Hye, if you still don’t feel well, just rest.” Jina said worriedly.

Shin Hye smiled faintly at her. “Don’t worry about me, mom. I am fine. Just a little tired.”

“Have a rest, Shin Hye.” Grandma Jung finally butted in when Shin Hye stubbornly refused to take her rest and ushered her out of the kitchen.

“That girl is really stubborn.” Grandma Jung said again when Shin Hye was no longer at their sights. “Aigoo~ I am really worried about her. She looked so pale.”

“Mom, should we make ginseng chicken soup again?” Jina suggested. “It is good for their health too.”

Grandma Jung immediately nodded and agreed to her daughter in laws as they together resuming cooking their dishes.

***

“You finish cooking already?” Yong Hwa was surprised to see her tired face when she walked into their room.

Shin Hye weakly shook her head and slumped her body next to him and slowly circling her arms around his waist as she put her head on his broad chest.

“What’s wrong?” He asked curiously, and the same time feeling confused as Shin Hye was the first initiating the intimacy between them. “You are not fighting with mom or grandma, right?”

“You think I am that bad?” She pouted and looked up at him to meet his gazes.

Yong Hwa chuckled softly as his hand gently her hairs. “I was just teasing you. I know you would not argue with them. I am just curious. You said you want to help them making dinner.”

“Mom told me to rest. I really tired, Yong.”

“Then sleep, honey. You look so pale. You sure you not hurt anywhere?”

Shin Hye shook her head again and tried to close her eyes while Yong Hwa gently patted her arm.

He sighed deeply realising Shin Hye was fast asleep in his arm. He noticed too, she was looking tired and pale since yesterday. Gently he touched her forehead and furrowed his brows when her temperature was at normal.

‘Is it because of the long journey from Seoul to Busan?’ He thought silently, staring down at her lovely face.

***

Shin Hye was already her lips when Grandma Jung was pushing the mussels stew towards her. This time it was not only Yong Hwa who witnessed her incredible appetite but even Jina and Grandma Jung too. They were totally shock when Shin Hye was asking for another bowl of rice after finishing her second bowl.

When Jina was about to get the ginseng chicken soup, Shin Hye immediately stopped her and snatched the bowl from her hand.

“I will get it.” Shin Hye said and made her way to the kitchen.

“Shin Hye, bring the lettuce leafs too.” Jina yelled from the dining room.

“I thought Shin Hye is on strict diet.” Jina whispered quietly as she turned to face her son.

Yong Hwa could only shrug his shoulders and he was wondering too with her weird behaviours.

“She does not need to diet. She is too skinny.” Grandma Jung interrupted. “Let her eat some more. She must be really hungry, beside she needs more stamina.”

“What stamina?” Yong Hwa looked at Grandma Jung suspiciously when he caught her grinning mischievously.

***

“Yongie..” Shin Hye closed the gaps between them as she inhaled his manly scent before placing her soft kiss on his neck.

Yong Hwa could only stare at her in disbelief when Shin Hye was sneakily ran her fingers on his broad chest. She grinned naughtily as she pressed her lips with him leaving him in dumbfounded.

“Yong, can we do it?” Shin Hye becoming even bolder as she slowly climbed on top of him started to straddle his crotch.

“Now?” Yong Hwa raised his brows and held her hip tightly. He was still with her sudden boldness when his wife was always been careful and cautious around him.

Shin Hye nodded innocently before she slumped her body against him. Her fingers were already running tracing down his jaw to his chest.

“You are not feeling tired?”

She shook her head as she straightened up and stared lustfully at her husband.

“I want-” She suddenly shrieked when Yong Hwa flipped them around and playfully kiss her tempting lips few times before they ended in each other arms.

***

Jina could only sigh away when she heard a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter