13.

Beautiful Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

13.

“You still don’t believe me right, Shin Hye?” Yong Hwa asked huskily with his fingers caressing her hairs. All of sudden, his eyes were wide open and fresh when Shin Hye brought about the faithful night again.

“Shin Hye, nothing happened that night.” Yong Hwa added when Shin Hye remained silence in his arms. “I know it must be hard for you to trust me but I won’t force you. Take as many times as you wish. I don’t mind waiting for you to open your heart again to me.”

Shin Hye frowned and curious with his words. She could feel her heart was running wildly when Yong Hwa looked down at her with his eyes staring intently straight into her eyes.

“I really love you, Shin Hye.” Yong Hwa gently placed a soft kiss on her forehead. “I love you so much. I will wait for you to say you love me too.”

Because she was too stunt with his sudden confession, Shin Hye blinked her eyes few times as she stared back at him. Amused with her innocent reaction, Yong Hwa could not help but smiling fondly as his gazes were fixed on her lovely face. He had to admit his love grew towards her everyday.

“Let’s sleep, baby. It is getting late already.” Yong Hwa sighed as he beckoned her to come closer towards him. Shin Hye obediently listen to him and was smiling giddily as she buried her face on his chest.

***

November 2010

Yong Hwa slowly advanced to Shin Hye who was standing alone not far away from him. Though yesterday, he was just joking of asking her to send him off to America and seeing her coming today enough to make him happy and sad at the same time.

“Why are you standing alone here?” Yong Hwa gingerly took her hand and intertwined their hands together before he dragged her to join his other friends.

“Shin Hye is here.” Jae Jin exclaimed when he saw they were walking toward them.

The other whistled, and some were started to whisper and Yong Hwa noticed Shin Hye seemed to be shaky with her uneasy expression.

“It’s okay. Don’t mind them. They are just jealous because I have you.” Yong Hwa tried to assure her when he felt Shin Hye was tightening his hand.

“So how is it dating Jung Yong Hwa?” Jung Shin was too excited to hear her response since he knew Yong Hwa was head over heels in love with the young heiress.

“Dating?” Shin Hye raised her brows and glanced at Yong Hwa grinning naughtily at her.

“I am not-”

Shin Hye did not manage to finish her words when Yong Hwa suddenly wrapped her shoulder and cut her off.

“Of course, it has so much fun. Right, baby?” Yong Hwa shot her a glare which ended Shin Hye with nodding her head agreed with his words.

“Too bad Yong Hwa has to move to America! Sure you will miss each other.” Jung Shin added.

Yong Hwa was about to speak up again when suddenly Jina interrupted and told him they need to do their custom clearance and headed to waiting area.

Knowing that he left with limited time to spend Shin Hye, Yong Hwa possessively took her hand and brought her away from them.

“I don’t know when I am coming back.”

Shin Hye remained silent as she tried not make any eyes contact with him. She knew her eyes were betraying her when she realised her eyes were starting to get misty though she always remind herself that she would be better when Yong Hwa was no longer around.

“I am going to miss you.” Yong Hwa chuckled softly when he realised Shin Hye was not looking at him. He gently placed his arms around her and kissed her forehead. “Take care of yourself. Don’t go around with Jae Hyun or anyone.”

Shin Hye nodded as Yong Hwa lifted her chin so they could face each other.

“Please live happily... why are you crying?” Yong Hwa asked in bewildered when he noticed her tears trickled down on her cheeks and quickly he thumbed away her tears. “I was just joking! Don’t mind me. I am letting you go now so you should be glad.”

“I have to go now, Shin Hye. It’s last call already.” Yong Hwa muttered when the last call had been announced. “I will call you.”

Yong Hwa slowly let go his hands from her and turned around as he rushed to the custom. Shin Hye w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter