Chapter 02

Another Chance [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

almost lost my will to write this chap bcoz of the crap wifi connection. already done typing chapter 2 when the internet decided to be a b*tch on me and then i lost everything i typed in so i had to do it again. oh well...here is chap 2.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

6TH DAY OF GG'S ONE WEEK REST - AT SM ENTERTAINMENT MEETING ROOM

All 7 members of Girls' Generation are currently in the meeting room listening to their manager giving them a run down of their schedules a few changes here and there.

"Girls you have to start practicing for your stage on Music Bank Special in Thailand which will be happening in 8 days time." manager oppa reminded the girls. "Oh, and your song list will include, Gee, Chocolate Love, Visual Dreams and Tell Me Your Wish."

"Oppa who are the other artists attending the event?" Tiffany asked their manager.

"Psh! Fany-ah we all know you just want to know if 2PM is going to be there too." Sooyoung teased.

"Miyoung-ah we know you miss your Khunnie oppa~ a lot...." Sunny added making Tiffany blush.

"Yah! im interested on the other artists too you know." Tiffany said with a small pout on her face. The members looked at her not really believing what she just said. And then they started teasing her over and over again and that was when Jessica spoke.

"Oppa our promotions for 'Genie' just finished a week ago when can we have our vacation?" Jessica asked the manager hopefully.

"Sica-unnie you know we are currently having our vacation now, right?" maknae Seohyun said.

"Maknae what we have now is a rest I'm talking about a vacation. A longer one. A month maybe...or 1 year would be better." Jessica whispered the last sentence to herself.

Despite Jessica whispering the last few words the members and their manager unnie and oppa still heard her. Everyone looked at Jessica worriedly.

"Jess, are you okay? Is there something bothering you? You know you can always tell us if something is bothering you." Tiffany looked at Jessica while patting her hand.

Jessica looked away from Tiffany's eyes and said, "Im ok Tiff...I just need Tae-...I just need rest." she then stood up and left the meeting room. Everyone looked at each other with worry plastered on their faces.

 

INSIDE THE VAN ON THE WAY TO THEIR DORM

Tiffany looked at Jessica worriedly. The latter was sitting behind the driver seat with her head leaned against the window while listening to her iPod.

'Oh, its 'HER' birthday soon. Maybe that's why Jessie is

Please log in to read the full chapter