Chapter 07

Another Chance [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Its been 4 months since Taeyeon and Jessica started dating again. Things are going really well for the two. Their dates mostly consist of the other going to the other's dorm/apartment. Since Taeyeon's group has just debuted they were trying to be careful about revealing their status. Their members are fully supportive over the two seeing as how happy and inspired the two are when they are perfoming on stage.

 

It's that time of the year again for the music industry. The year end award shows. Girls' Generation as expected won the daesangs, best girl group award, artist and album of the year. Lexary on the other hand swept all the rookie awards on all award shows. Their popularity is quickly rising. And because of their new found popularty their schedules bacame packed. Even though Taeyeon and Jessica dont get to meet that much they always make sure they contact each other everyday. Not forgetting to call or send each other sweet messages. Taeyeon and Jessica are so determined to make their relationship work this time.

----------------------

Girls' Generation are now gearing up for their 3rd Japan Tour while Lexary are gearing up for their first ever concert one year and 4 months after they did their debut.

 

For a group that just debuted more than a year ago Lexary already had a pretty huge fanbase. They come in 3rd when is comes to how big a group's fanbase is for the girl group category.

 

As expected, popularity comes with rumors, dating scandals to be specific. Most of the members of Lexary were involved in dating rumors. Yoobin with label mate 2pm's Taecyeon. Hyoyeon and Soyu with some actor. Taeyeon with JYJ's Junsu. Maknae Suzy is the only exception of the dating scandals. But their company JYP Entertainment denied all the allegations.

 

JYPE and the group are busy preparing for their upcoming first concert. The group was excited for the concert after all the tickets were sold out within 20 minutes.

 

*********

 

Lexary is currently at the concert venue for the final rehearsal before the concert the next day. Hyoyeon is currently up on stage for her solo dance stage. Taeyeon’s at the side preparing for her own solo stage after Hyoyeon. She's also busy mentally praising their very own dance machine. 'Hyo’s really amazing at dancing. Look at her do those popping thing. No wonder Yuri is such a huge fangirl of her. Th

Please log in to read the full chapter