Chapter 22

Another Chance [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

CONTINUATION FROM CHAPTER 21...

 

"Hyorin-ah." Hyorin turned around and looked at the person behind her, she was surprised to see the person narrowing her eyes on her with her hands on her chest. She gulped hard when the girl asked her, "Do you like Taeyeon unnie?"

 

Hyorin wasn't able to respond, sweat start to come out of her forehead because of the intimidating aura before her.

 

"I repeat, do you like Taeyeon unnie? Do you like my sister's girlfriend?"

 

Sensing the tense environment Hyuna,Suzy and Jiyoung decide to walk in between the two calming them down most especially the younger Jung. "Krys relax, you're probably just mistaken." Suzy looked at Hyorin and then back to Krystal. "Hyorin knows Taeyeon unnie is happily dating your sister so there is no way-"

 

"Yes, I do like Taeyeon unnie." Hyorin cut Suzy off. Hyuna, Suzy and Jiyoung stunned at the revelation while Krystal remains expressionless blankly staring at Hyorin.

 

"Is that why you are looking, wait no, that's not the right word let me rephrase that, is that why you are glaring at my sister a while ago?" Krystal said emphasizing the word glaring harder.

 

The other four girls swallowed hard, they know the younger Jung is starting to get agitated.

 

"Krys it's not like-"

 

"Quiet Sujie-ah, I'm talking to her." Krystal calmly spoke and pointed at Hyorin. "Are you just gonna stand there and not talk at all?"

 

"Yeah, so what if I was glaring at Jessica unnie?"

 

"So what? Are you saying it's okay to glare at someone like that?! Most especially my sister?!" Krystal hissed, now standing infront of Hyorin with the other girls holding her back. "Are you pissed at Jessi because she is dating Taeyeon unnie?"

 

"Fine! Okay I am annoyed at your sister, she stole Taeyeon unnie away from me! I'd do anything to have Taeyeon unnie! She's mi-"

 

"HYORIN!" Hyuna yelled grabbing Hyorin's arm. "Stop this now!"

 

Being the calm one Suzy decided to put a stop to the tense atmosphere. "Guys, c'mon let's not do this here. Someone might see us." Suzy tried calming everyone down. She then turned to Krystal. "Kryssie calm down, please." Suzy rubbed Krystal's back.

 

Hearing Suzy's calm voice made Krystal slowly calm down. Taking a deep breath she looked at the latter, "I'm sorry Sujie-ah." she turned back to fa

Please log in to read the full chapter