Chapter 18

Another Chance [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

AT LEXARY DORM

 

"Suzy-ah, I'm going out to buy grocery. Our fridge is almost empty." Yoobin informed maknae Suzy.

 

"Unnie I'm sorry I can't come with you some of my friends are going to visit here, is it okay?"

 

"Of course Sujie-ah that is okay. I'll just ask the other members to come with me. By the way who among your friends is going to come?"

 

"Hyuna, Jiyoung, Hyorin and Soojung." Suzy answered.

 

"Soojung? Jung Soojung?!" Taeyeon who just came out from the bathroom shouted when she heard her girlfriend's baby sister's name making Yoobin and Suzy jump up.

 

"Geez Taeng you suprised us. No need to shout you know?" Yoobin said while clutching her chest.

 

"Oopps sarehh~" Taeyeon cheekily apologized in her Cheon Songyi immitation voice.

 

"Unnie you're so dorky." Suzy said while giggling at her dorky Taeyeon unnie's cute imitation.

 

Taeyeon smiled at them. "Maknae-ah did I just hear my baby Sooyeon dongsaengie's name?"

 

"Neh unnie. Soojungie's gonna visit here with Hyuna, Jiyong and Hyorin. Is it okay if they visit here?"

 

"Of course baby Sujie-ah~ Why won't we be-" Taeyeon stopped talking when someone smacked her head from behind. "Yah!" Taeyeon slapped Hyoyeon's shoulder after she smacked her head. "Why did you do that?! It hurts..."

 

"Stop with the aegyo dork! It's killin' me." Hyoyeon said. "For someone who doesn't like aegyo you sure are overwhelming with it."

 

"Okay guys enough of that. Taeng, Hyo mind accompanying me to buy our groceries? Our fridge is almost empty."

 

"I'll go!" Taeyeon raised her hand and voluntered. "Just wait a minute while I go and change clothes."

 

30 minutes later...

Taeyeon and Yoobin came back from the supermarket bags of groceries on both their hands. The moment they opened the front door they heard loud feminine laughs from the living room. "Suzy's friends must be here already." Taeyeon said.

 

When the two stepped into the living room they were greeted by their dongsaeng's. "Annyeonghaseyo Yoobin and Taeyeon sunbae." "Unnie annyeong~" "Taeyeon su

Please log in to read the full chapter