Chapter 03

Another Chance [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Taengoo?" Jessica said, still stunned.

 

"Huh? What's a Taengoo?" Sunny asked Jessica not really understanding what Jessica was talking about.

 

When Sooyoung heard Jessica mention her friend Taeyeon's nickname she turned away from her iPhone to Jessica and then to the television. With agape, "OH MAH GAH! KIM TAEYEON??!!!!!" Sooyoung shouted on top of her lungs after seeing her old friend who she didn't see for years now on television.

 

The clip then ended. Jessica still can't believe she just saw the person she's been looking for all these years is on TV. A member of a new girl group...and a leader like herself too. Jessica then started so sob and looked at Sooyoung. "Soo...its Taeyeon...my Taengoo...soo...she's here...she's near..." Sooyoung then moved towards Jessica and hugged her close soothing the crying girl. While Yuri and Sunny sat there looking as clueless as ever watching the two.

 

By 11:25pm Tiffany arrived back at the dorm from her schedule. She was surprised to see Sooyoung, Sunny and Yuri on the living room floor huddled to each other and what seems like having a serious talk. Tiffany then asked them what they're talking about and Sooyoung told her to wait for Yoona and Seohyun before they tell everything.

 

15 minutes later, Seoyun and Yoona finally arrived. Sooyoung then called them and the 6 members huddled on the floor. The other members started to wonder what Sooyoung was going to tell them.

 

"Unnie, are we gonna have our 5 minute heart to heart talk now? Where is Sica unnie?" Yoona asked Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung then turned to look

Please log in to read the full chapter