Chapter 06

Another Chance [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

“I missed you so much Taengoo.”

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

Taeyeon was surprised at the sudden hug. She was about to reciprocate the hug when she heard someone clear a throat.

 

"Ehem. Are you okay Jessica?" GG's manager oppa asked.

 

"Oh. She's ok manager oppa. She probably just missed Taeyeon a lot since the three of us haven't seen each other for more than 3 years." Sooyoung told their manager.

 

Both group's managers told them they have to go back to their hotel rooms so that they can take a rest since tomorrow will be the dry rehearsals for the upcoming special event. Jessica then pulled away from Taeyeon. Jessica was about to ask Taeyeon for her cellphone number when Hyoyeon's cut her off.

 

"Taeng let's go you heard what manager oppa said we have to take a rest for tomorrow." Hyoyeon said and immediately grabbed Taeyeon's hand and pulled her away from Jessica and Sooyoung.

 

"Wait..." Jessica said but Taeyeon was already far from away her to hear what she has said.

 

"Taeyeon and Hyoyeon-ssi seems close. Don't you think?" Sooyoung asked to no one. Jessica just stared at Taeyeon's retreating figure hoping the girl would at least look back at her, but she didnt.

 

"It's okay unnie. We you will still see her tomorrow. You'll have more chances of speaking to her." Maknae Seohyun said.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

She still looks good. Still as pretty as always. And she still smells as nice as before. Strawberries... I MISS YOU...BABY...

 

---------------------------------------

 

 

THE NEXT DAY @ THE CONCERT VENUE

 

Girls' Generation, Super Junior K.R.Y, 2pm and Lexary were already at the concert venue. Rookie group Lexary were already on stage since they're the first to do their rehearsals. Lexary's tracklist consist of 'Wake Up, Complete and Hoot'. All five members were all prepped up for the rehearsals. The stage and floor directors told them to go to their respective positions and so they did. First song would be a snippet of the song Wake Up to start of Lexary's entrance on stage. And then came the song Complete.

 

Than the pretty candy you give me


You are more sweet

 

I have changed a lot due to time


But I won’t let go of your hands


Just for love


It’s going to be your last love forever so lean on me

 

Your love is so special to me

Oh, It’s true

While looking at each other


I want to be by your side

 

I have changed a lot due to time


But I won’t let go of your hands


Just for love


Its going to be your last love forever so lean on me

To make my life complete

Please log in to read the full chapter