Chapter 10

Another Chance [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

The celebration has just finished and everyone's at the car park going to their own rides. Hyoyeon noticed that Taeyeon looks abit uneasy and tense so she approached the latter.

 

"Yo Taeng you okay? You look a bit tense."

 

"Hyo. Sooyeon...she's..." Taeyeon trailed her words, still thinking of ways on how to survive the meeting with her girlfriend.

 

"Omo! What happened to Jessica?"

 

"She's wasn't pleased by my solo performance earlier. She's jealous of all my skinships with the dancer."

 

"Eh? Is that the reason why your so tense since we're in the restaurant?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Oh that's easy. Just shower her with hugs and kisses then. That usually works according to my guy friends who also had to deal with jealous girlfriends."

 

"Hyo, seriously...you dont have any idea how scary Jessica can get when she's jealous."

 

Seeing Taeyeon's face started to go pale again she stepped forward and bumped her shoulders with her and patted her back. "You make it sound like Jessica would kill you. Like literally kill you."

 

Taeyeon looked at Hyoyeon and flashed her puppy eyes begging for some sort of miracle or something before saying,  "I think I have to go Hyo. I don't want to make her wait longer or else I would have to face HellSica. You do remember how scary HellSica is, right? Since you experienced it yourself."

 

 

~FLASHBACK~

 

"Okay. So unnies you guys got everything ready, right?" Yoona asked Yuri and Hyoyeon. The two nodded their heads.

 

"Okay. Now to proceed to our plan!" Yoona beamed. The three then high fived each other. "FIGHTING!!!" They all shouted together while looking at their so-called blueprint on the coffee table. PRANK K.T.Y

 

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" a loud scream resonated at Lexary's apartment shocking everyone.

 

Jessica who is currently at the bathroom washing her face when she heard the scream. "Taengoo?!" she then ran out of the bathroom as fast as she can and ran towards Taeyeon's room. She saw Yoobin, Suzy and Seohyun who just came out of their shared room clearly as shocked at her. She then saw Soyu, Tiffany, Sooyoung and Sunny crowding at the door of Taeyeon's room.

 

"MOVE!" She commanded making them make way for her. She

Please log in to read the full chapter