Chapter 20

Another Chance [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

again for those who doesnt know who Hyojung is she is Sistar's Hyorin. so to avoid confusion i'm gonna use Hyorin instead of her real name.

 

-----------------------

 

After seeing the way Hyorin looked at Jessica, Hyuna became conscious of everything that involved her friend and her friend Krystal's older sister. Did something happen between the two of them? Hyuna asked herself again and again.

 

Everyone gathered at the living room, loud chattering from the girls can be heard. Krystal, Jiyoung, Taeyeon, Soyu, Yoobin and Hyoyeon decided to play the xbox once again. Taeyeon, Krystal and Hyoyeon on one team and Yoobin, Soyu and Jiyoung on another. While Jessica chatted with Suzy on the sofa and Hyorin with Hyuna. Hyuna would notice Hyorin's side glances towards the playing team. She would also notice how Hyorin's eyes would squint everytime she would hear Jessica laugh. Why is she acting like this? She seemed annoyed by Jessica unnie.

 

"Taengoo..." Jessica called and wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's shoulders.

 

Taeyeon looked over her shoulder to Jessica. "Yes babe?" Jessica leaned close to Taeyeon and whispered something in her ears. Taeyeon stood up followed closely by Jessica.

 

"Where are you two going?" Krystal asked her sister and her girlfriend after seeing them walking towards the front door.

 

"Out." Jessica answered her sister. "I'm suddenly craving f

Please log in to read the full chapter