Chapter 14

Another Chance [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

It had been three days since Krystal accidentally walked in on her older sister and her girlfriend in an intimate moment. Although Jessica acted normal like nothing happened its a different case for her girlfriend. Right now Taeyeon's at the Jung sister's apartment visiting her girlfriend since she doesn't have any schedules for the entire day. This is the first time since that incident that Taeyeon visited her girlfriend's place. Taeyeon is beyong embarassed everytime she sees her girlfriend's younger sister. I mean who wouldn't be, she was and she was kissing and humping on the girls' sister when the young one walked in.

 

Taeyeon is seated on the couch with Jessica's head on her lap while the younger Jung is seated on the bean bag. The three are watching some korean variety show. Taeyeon is busy playing and combing her girlfriend's hair while the latter is playing with her fingers. Minutes later Taeyeon is starting to get bored and stared fidgeting on her seat. Taeyeon turned her head to the right and made eye contact with Krystal. The younger Jung smiled slyly at her making Taeyeon turn away from her. Taeyeon fidgets on her seat even more annoying the girl lying on her lap.

 

"Taengoo, stop moving too much. Are you okay?" the brunette asked.

 

"Um yeah, I'm okay babe. Just getting a bit bored." the blonde replied.

 

"Unnies, I gotta go." Krystal said to the older girls.

 

Jessica looked to her sister's direction. "I thought you dont have any schedule today? Where are you going?" Jessica inquired.

 

"Are you going on a date Soojungie?" Taeyeon teased the younger Jung.

 

Jessica immediately sat up after hearing what Taeyeon said. "What?! You're going on a date?! You have a boyfriend? Yah! Jung Soojung why didn't you tell me anything? I'm your big sister, you are not supposed to keep any secrets from me!" the brunette spoke non-stop.

 

"Omg Jessie calm down will you. I'm not going out on a date nor do I have a boyfriend. I'm just hanging out with my friends. Sulli, Suzy, Jiyoung, Hyuna, Hyorin & Sunhwa.

 

"Where are y-" Jessica was cut off by Taeyeon.

 

"Suzy? My Suzy Bae?" Taeyeon asked Krystal.

 

Jessica raised her left eyebrow at Taeyeon. "Oops sorry babe, didnt mean to cut you off." 

 

Jessica kept quiet but is now glaring at her girlriend.

 

Here comes trouble! Why are you so dense Taeyeon unnie? You keep getting in trouble with my possessive sister.' Krystal thought to herself after noticing the sudden change of aura of her older sister. "Okay, I gotta go now unnies. Good luck Taeyeon unnie." Krystal patted the blonde's shoulder and quickly exited the apartment.

 

After hearing the front door close Jessica stood up and went to the kitchen. She grabbed a bottle of water and walked straight to her bedroom without even sparing a glance at Taeyeon who was following her every move.

 

Taeyeon waited for Jessica to come back to the living room but after a few minutes with no sign of her girlfriend coming back she stood up from the sofa and walked to the girls' bedroom. She knocked twice but only received silence. She knocked again but still no answer from the girl inside the room.

 

"Babe? Can I come in?" Taeyeon said after knocking again for 3rd time. Still receiving no answer from the brunette she finally decided to enter the room even without permission. She twisted the doorknob and opened it. She was greeted with the sight of a huge lump beneath the blankets. "Babe?" Taeyeon called out to Jessica once again. Still no response from the girl. Seconds later she heard muffled sobs from underneath the blanket, she immediately went towards the lump, grabbed the blanket and pulled it away from the girl. "Baby what's wrong why are you crying?"

 

Jessica without a word smacked Taeyeon's chest shocking the latter. "Ow! W-what did I do?" Taeyeon stuttered.

 

"Y-you jerk! Just a few days ago you took my ity and now your calling another girl yours?! You're unbeievable Kim Taeyeon!" Jessica angrily answered her.

 

"What??" the blonde cluelessly asked. She really doesnt have any idea what the brunette is talking about.

 

"And now your acting like you dont know anything?! Get away from me!" the brunette clearly pissed and started pushing and kicking the blonde girl.

 

"What the hell Jung Sooyeon!"

 

"And now you're screaming at me huh?! That's it get out of my bedroom and get out of my place!"

 

Taeyeon who had enough of her screaming and violent girlfriend grabbed both her hands, pushed her on the bed and sat on the latter's torso pinning her down. "Since when did I claim another girl as mine?" Taeyeon asked, face a few inches away from Jessica.

 

"Suzy? My Suzy?" Jessica answered back mimicking the way Taeyeon said it a while ago.

 

*SILENCE*

 

A loud ahjumma laugh was heard inside the bed

Please log in to read the full chapter