Chapter 19

Another Chance [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I'm getting something to drink and eat. Do you guys want anything specific?' Taeyeon stood up and asked everyone.

 

"Some chips would be good Taeyeon unnie." Suzy answered.

 

"Soda or juice for me unnie." Krystal told her while raising her hand.

 

"How about you guys?' Taeyeon looked at the others.

 

"Anything would do Taeng/unnie/sunbae."

 

"Okay." Taeyeon turned to her girlfriend. "How about you baby? Do you want chips and soda too? Or me?" Taeyeon asked cheekily while wiggling her eyebrows at Jessica.

 

"Yah Kim Taeng! You erted dork!" Yoobin shouted while Hyoyeon threw a pillow at her.

 

"Whaaaat?" Taeyeon looked at them innocently. "I was just asking..." a pout visible on her lips.

 

"Taeng, we've known you for years and I know how that byuntaeng mind of yours works." Hyoyeon said while raising another pillow to throw at Taeyeon but the dork successfully dodged it this time.

 

Jessica giggled at her girlfriend and her members' bickering. "I'll just help you in the kitchen then Taengoo~"

 

"Okay!" Taeyeon then grabbed Jessica's hand and pulled her up and they made their way to the kitchen.

 

---------

 

Taeyeon and Jessica are busily preparing everyone's snacks. From the chips to the juices, sodas and other snacks they can find.

 

"Baby, do you want this?" Taeyeon asked Jessica showing her a pack of chocolate kisses.

 

"Yes please Taengoo. I've been craving for something sweet."

 

"You are?" Jessica gave Taeyeon a nod. "You should have told me then I could have given you a lot of kisses you know."

 

"Sorry..." Jessica apologized, she failed to catch what Taeyeon really meant.

 

"Come here and I'll give you some kisses." Jessica walked to her, Taeyeon quickly pulled Jessica flush to her body and plant her lips on her. Jessica was stunned for a second but quickly regained her composure and kissed Taeyeon back wrapping her hands around Taeyeon's waist pushing Taeyeon against the kitchen counter. Taeyeon Jessica's lips the latter happily obliged and opened their tongues meet in an instant. The kiss is getting heated, Taeyeon moved her hand from Jessica's arm to Jessica left clothed lightly massaging it. Jessica moaned gripping Taeyeon's waist tighter. They pulled away when air is needed. Face flushed from the little make out session. They looked at each other straight into the eye. "Love you baby." Taeyeon caressed Jessica's lips down to her jaw and Jessica shivered a bit at this.

 

"Love you too Taengoo." Jessica replied her hands still tightly gripping Taeyeon's waist. Jessica placed light pecks on Taeyeon's cheeks all the way down to her neck. Jessica was about to kiss Taeyeon again when they heard someone shout.

 

"Yah!!! Kim! Jung! Wh

Please log in to read the full chapter