Chapter 04

Another Chance [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

AT SUVARNABHUMI AIRPORT BANGKOK, THAILAND

 

The airport was crowded with fans, media and reporters alike waiting for famous Korean groups to arrive for the Music Bank in Thailand special.

 

The airport was crowded specifically by fans of the Korean group Girls’ Generation. Fan chants can be heard inside and outside the airport premises. When the announcement was heard of the arrival of the plane carrying the artist fans went wild and started chanting the names of the members of the group.

 

*********

 

While waiting for their managers and staff to get their baggage’s Sooyoung approached one of their managers.

 

“Unnie, which hotel are we staying again?”

 

“Like before, we’ll be staying at Dusit Thani hotel. Why are you asking?”

 

“Um, are the other artist also staying at the same hotel with us?”

 

“Well as far as I know your label mates Super Junior K.R.Y will be staying at the same hotel with us. I’m not sure about the artists from JYPE.”

 

“Unnie…um…can you maybe try to find out if Lexary will be staying at Dusit Thani too?”

 

“Why?”

 

“It’s because one of their members is a close friend of mine from pre-debut so I was hoping to do some catching up with her, you know since we haven’t seen each other in a while.”

 

“Oh okay. Let me just ask one of our staff members since I know he knows about things like this. Will get back to you, okay.”

 

“Thank you unnie!”

 

Tiffany and Yuri then approached Sooyoung. “So how did it go?” asked Yuri.

 

“Manager unnie will ask one of the staff members which hotel Lexary will be staying.”

 

“Let’s just hope they will stay at the same hotel as us.” Yuri said.

 

“Psh, oh c’mon Kwon Yul we know you just want to stay at the same hotel as Lexary just so you could meet and spazz about their y dancer Kim Hyoyeon.”

 

“Okay maybe that’s one reason for me too but seriously Jessie and Taeyeon-ssi really need to meet up soon. Like really, really as soon as possible.”

 

A few minutes later manager unnie approached Sooyoung. “Soo, I got the information already. It seems like Lexary will also be staying at the same hotel as us.”

 

Yuri and Tiffany who was just beside Sooyoung heard this and smiled widely at the information.

 

“Thank you so much unnie!”

 

“Oh and one more thing. I also found out that Lexary will be staying at the same floor as us.”

 

Sooyoung, Tiffany and Yuri then jump at the good news their manager told them. They then bowed and give their manager an appreciative smile and started walking towards the other members.

 

“Okay guys so this is it. We’ll just relay the good news to Sunny, Yoona and Seohyun and then we can start our operation.” They then high fived each other and did fist pumps in the air.

 

*********

Please log in to read the full chapter