Chapter 13

Another Chance [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Bright rays of light made a certain blonde stir. She tried to move out of bed to close the curtains but failed to do so because of the arm and leg on top of her body. She turned over to the her left to look at the warmth beside her and a huge smile was plastered on the blonde's face, memories of what happened last night flashed back on her mind and the blonde cant help but giggle at all the wonderful memory.

 

"Why are you giggling babe?" the brunette groggily asked her with her one eye closed.

 

The blonde looked back at the brunette beside her. "Good morning Miss Gorjess Jung." the blonde answered with a huge smile on her face.

 

"Good morning Miss Cutie Kim." the brunette replied and smiled at the blonde beside her. "So why are you giggling?"

 

"I just remembered all the amazing stuffs we did last night." the blonde answered dorkily and winked at the brunette, the brunette laughed out loud.

 

"Oh, no wonder you were smiling like a erted ahjussi!" 

 

"Yah! Did you just call me a erted ahjussi?" the blonde playfully faked a shock and placed her hand on her chest acting like she is hurt by the brunette's words.

 

"Well baby your smile just now does look like some erted ahjussi's."

 

"Oh yeah?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"Do you want to know what this erted ahjussi could do to you right now?" the blonde moved and hovered above the brunette and playfully wiggled her eyebrows at her.

 

The brunette smiled at the erted ahjussi above her. She wrapped her hands around the blonde's hair and said, "What?"

 

With a smirk in her face the blode replied, "Well this erted ahjussi can make you reach your second right now."

 

"Hmmm...And how are you going to do that erted ahjussi?" the brunette asked while combing the blonde girl's hair.

 

"Like this." the blonde quickly lower

Please log in to read the full chapter