Chapter 23

Another Chance [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Taeyeon and Jessica got their hands full making sure everything is in order for their house warming party. Despite the delay the couple was finally able to finalize and sign all the papers needed for the purchasing and moving to the new house, or more specifically, their newly purchased $3.5 million penthouse which they both payed half-half as the two wanted a more private place where they can have a full view of Seoul and also not to have nosy neighbours to worry about and maybe sasaeng fans since the floor exclusively for them had extremely tight security measurements.

 

 

They only have 2 hours to go before their family and friends arrive. Taeyeon and Jessica expected it to be a total chaos especially having Taeyeon and Jessica's crazy members in one place together. At the same time they are both eager and excited to finally be living together and not to hold back when they want to get all flirty and touchy with each other but not without hearing their members, family or friends whining or teasing the two and as Taeyeon innocently said having a place of their own is good cause they'll have more private time alone and Jessica knew exactly what Taeyeon meant by private time alone, she knows her girlfriend's mind is on the gutter once again but she doesn't really mind, not at all, since she loves Taeyeon's byuntaeness and Jessica also admits to herself that she does need more y time with Taeyeon she is afterall ByunSica.

 

Taeyeon checked the living room, kitchen and dining room before lying down at the living room couch for a bit of rest, minutes later she was joined by Jessica wh

Please log in to read the full chapter